U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2012, 09:13 AM

1,679 posts, read 1,679,966 times

Advertisements

Ben is the ultimate loser, he broke up with her before the show even ended, now he too will get to see what she is like in the real world!! It wont last at all!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 AM

2,814 posts, read 5,568,270 times
This gave me a few chuckles:The Bachelor Recap: Did Ben Pick Courtney or Linzi? | Entertainment | TIME.com

Old 03-13-2012, 09:44 AM

17,252 posts, read 16,994,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I loved the finale! And I'm glad to hear that they are still together (they really are not TOGETHER, that was to save face) and want to make it work. I agree with Chris Harrison, they both have this weird quirky vibe about them, and in some ways they seem perfectly matched. And they definitely have big chemistry (their chemistry is called lust)!

But Ben definitely needs to get over it, and start thinking as a couple if he wants it to work out. No matter how mad he got, not talking to her for several weeks was a lousy thing to do (That's who he is, he's not going to change and that will not be the last time that he "abandons" Courtney).
The fact that Ben basically walked away and left Courtney to fend for herself when the tabloid stuff started to heat up makes him an even bigger d-bag than he has already appeared to be on the show. Courtney is like a new toy to him but she is probably is not really interesting or well-rounded enough to truly hold his attention beyond the pretty and the sex.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 AM

3,115 posts, read 6,560,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
(their chemistry is called lust)
Absolutely! And not a thing wrong with that!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:13 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,031,028 times
Did anyone else notice that when B&C started kissing, her eyes were on Chris Harrison? That was such a "tell" about her and her motives.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:27 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,572,490 times
I watched it for the first time just recently. As someone said the winners were the women who were not picked.

It's a surreal and unreal program. Courteney all show and no go.

I think I will join a bowling league.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:29 AM

2,484 posts, read 5,319,227 times
Seems to me they belong together......he is the naive one thinking she is the one, and she is the one after the image and money then love and repect. I expect them to be on the media circut here soon about how they finally broke up and all the drama- selling their stories for money...sounds like the other guy that was fame hungry and dogged his choice within months of the show ending..... it's sad people have to go on national TV to think they can find love.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:30 AM

2,484 posts, read 5,319,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I watched it for the first time just recently. As someone said the winners were the women who were not picked.
I agree with that- I seen the look on the other girls face last night when she wasn't picked and the coldness she gave after. I think what was going through her mind was " thank goodness I am not with this jerk" - although she did say if the other girl doesn't work out call me....I sure hope she didn't really mean that.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:36 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,572,490 times
When he realizes he got played by C AND her family....(the fake marriage ceremony omg) it will be a good lesson for him.....as it is for many men.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:22 AM

884 posts, read 863,297 times
Last night's episode was very entertaining.....I will not comment on the outcome since most of you have already summed it all up pretty well and I agree 100% with most posts here! I just wanted to add that I really loved the dresses last night (especially Courtney's)! And Ben's suit seemed so plain and cheap looking compared to their dresses. He also could've styled his hair for this important moment (in my opinion). The scenery was beautiful however I didn't think it was appropriate for this event. I had to laugh hard at Ben when he asked Lindzie "Can I walk you out" after not proposing to her because, I'm thinking where are you walking her out to? The edge of the mountain in the wilderness where the grass was almost as tall as them. Hilarious!!! Great episode! Horrible cast!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV