U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-13-2012, 11:41 AM

4,355 posts, read 8,528,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
... I had to laugh hard at Ben when he asked Lindzie "Can I walk you out" after not proposing to her because, I'm thinking where are you walking her out to? The edge of the mountain in the wilderness where the grass was almost as tall as them. Hilarious!!! Great episode! Horrible cast!
I laughed too. I thought the same thing. Walk her out to where? I thought the producers should've spent some time making the trail from the helicopter to Ben high-heel friendly. Even though the Matterhorn was the backdrop, the actual proposal area wasn't visually appealing at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 12:05 PM

14,696 posts, read 9,838,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Did anyone else notice that when B&C started kissing, her eyes were on Chris Harrison? That was such a "tell" about her and her motives.
^^^So true!

I am patiently waiting for the big Ben & Courtney Break-up EXTRAVAGANZA!! Deja vu anyway?

The Bachelorette - Jake Pavelka vs Vienna Girardi Fight Spectacular!! 3/3 - YouTube

Old 03-13-2012, 12:45 PM

1,234 posts, read 1,393,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Absolutely! And not a thing wrong with that!
nah, just that it's one of the seven deadly sins, no biggie.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:53 PM

1,073 posts, read 813,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The fact that Ben basically walked away and left Courtney to fend for herself when the tabloid stuff started to heat up makes him an even bigger d-bag than he has already appeared to be on the show. Courtney is like a new toy to him but she is probably is not really interesting or well-rounded enough to truly hold his attention beyond the pretty and the sex.

Pretty?? I thought she wasn't prettier then Kacie, Nikki or Lindzi!! She was the least attractive of the final four girls in my opinion.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:28 PM

2,809 posts, read 3,892,143 times
Why do the final two women always go into the final rose ceremony acting like they "got it in the bag"? I wanted to crawl into a hole when Lindzi started talking immediately before getting a sense of whether he was going to propose or not. I always get embarrassed for the "runner-up".

Old 03-13-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Pretty?? I thought she wasn't prettier then Kacie, Nikki or Lindzi!! She was the least attractive of the final four girls in my opinion.
I think Courtney is beautiful. She has great bone structure and looks like a model. The other women are just really, really pretty women. I would love to see what Lindzi looks like without so much makeup.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:34 PM

They should have given Ben lifts for his shoes. Both women towered over him last night.

Did you all like Ben's sister?

Did you like Vienna more than Courtney? What about Michelle Money?

Which is more intolerable: when the "villian" is a man or a woman? Think back to Wes, the country singing dude on Jillian's season, Justin on Ali's season and of course, Bentley.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:55 PM

14,696 posts, read 9,838,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Kacie, Nikki and Lindzi are pretty real life girls....that's not what lil Benji wanted. Benji wanted the type of girl that he would never have been able to get "in real life" which is the model pretty girl, ie Courtney. Model pretty is completely different from real life pretty. Model pretty is all about being photogenic, having a good bone structure, somewhat exaggerated features, etc....Courtney is definitely is model pretty...but with the personality of a potato.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:13 PM

2,484 posts, read 3,634,662 times
I have a theory- I think that this "Ben" guy never really had very active woman pawing for him so he let the best get to him and he choose a girl that he could never really get in real life circumstances. I don't think Courtney would give "Ben" the time of day if she met him without the show. That shows how sallow a person can be.

I have to say there is little attraction with Ben- I mean he is not ugly- but rather more homely looking. And his hair drove me nuts last night. I don't usually watch this show- I seen a part of it a coupl weeks ago when my daughter was watching it- then my DH caught some of it and then we were all hooked and watch from when it was five to last night.

But this is my theory-

Old 03-13-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
I have a theory- I think that this "Ben" guy never really had very active woman pawing for him so he let the best get to him and he choose a girl that he could never really get in real life circumstances. I don't think Courtney would give "Ben" the time of day if she met him without the show. That shows how sallow a person can be.

I have to say there is little attraction with Ben- I mean he is not ugly- but rather more homely looking. And his hair drove me nuts last night. I don't usually watch this show- I seen a part of it a coupl weeks ago when my daughter was watching it- then my DH caught some of it and then we were all hooked and watch from when it was five to last night.

But this is my theory-
I thought like you did, but then I realized that Ben gets girls. I find him unattractive, but think about this: He was Ashley's runner-up, Jennifer Love Hewitt contacted him when after that season and wanted to meet up. Lots of fans of Ashley's season really liked him (that's why he was picked??!!) Shawntel had a crush on him... He is no dream boat, but he seems like a laid back guy and let's not forget he has a winery. If a man has money he doesn't have to be physically attractive So... my point is that Ben seems to have no problem getting women's attention. He did act though like he melted whenever a woman said, "I love you" to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV