Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2009, 09:33 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times

Advertisements

k, I'm a virgin watcher of this show. I have no idea why I've never watched it or even why I am now; but who is this Deanna person? And how do you guys know she is coming on the show?

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Why do I have this feeling that Deanna is going to end up with Jason....a twist that would be a surprise ending. Just like the bachelor that didn't choose Deanna or the other girl and chose no one...forgot his name. I didn't like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 04:16 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
k, I'm a virgin watcher of this show. I have no idea why I've never watched it or even why I am now; but who is this Deanna person? And how do you guys know she is coming on the show?

thanks!
Deanna was a former female contestant on a previous series of the show, who then came back and got to have a bunch of guys try to hook up with her. Jason, the guy from this show, was one of the finalists on Deanna's run - and we know she's coming back because ABC keeps throwing it in our face as a teaser to watch the series through to its final episode.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:24 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
Deanna had a chance to pick Jason before. Would he really pick her knowing he was second choice for her in the first place. I never thought it would work with the snowboard guy. They just seem to mismatched. I don't know if she is ready to be a mom to Jasons son

Old 02-06-2009, 06:28 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
ohhhhhh,ok thanx DH8M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Deanna was a former female contestant on a previous series of the show, who then came back and got to have a bunch of guys try to hook up with her. Jason, the guy from this show, was one of the finalists on Deanna's run - and we know she's coming back because ABC keeps throwing it in our face as a teaser to watch the series through to its final episode.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:36 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Well they wouldn't have a show for someone as old as me. A single grandmother show maybe...lol
I met my husband on the internet and that has been a success, not sure about being one of many on a show though
You know, that's not a bad idea, though! I bet people would watch that too if they had a show with older people.

About Shannon - I can't believe she was blowing her nose, picking her nose and she had some kind of goopy stuff smeared all over her lips (either that or it was snot) and THEN she tried to kiss him. Blech! Then she said she felt like he rejected her kiss. Well DUH! He was probably grossed out. And the time before that when he talked to her she had been vomiting.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:42 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I couldn't believe all the whining from some of the girls crying how they want to be moms and have kids! They look so demeaning lol...yikes..I've never seen them quite this desperate lol...
I think Stephanie was the only one who really understood what will be involved marrying someone with a child. The others try to say the right thing, but they really don't get it and when things get tough, I don't know if they would be committed to hanging in there. I think Stephanie would have. She was the best one but maybe not Jason's type. I liked Stephanie a lot but she and Jason just didn't seem to fit together that well as a couple, from my perspective anyway. I hope they have a show with Stephanie as the bachelorette.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:17 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,218,022 times
[quote=luzianne;7356539]You know, that's not a bad idea, though! I bet people would watch that too if they had a show with older people.

I think there was a show once with older women, a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the name. I really liked it! I also metmy hubby on the internet! We've been married 2 years come April, and we're in our late 40's. I would have loved to have been a show like that when I was a middle aged single!

Old 02-07-2009, 01:30 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
There are alot of internet success stories thats for sure. My husband and I have been married 1 1/2 years, but I had to move to another state to be with him.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:47 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Chick! Good for you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonite--Bachelor alert lol!!

When will Deanna be on?? soon I hope.......

Old 02-09-2009, 01:53 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,688,068 times
[quote=GEORGIAINMT;7359661]
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
You know, that's not a bad idea, though! I bet people would watch that too if they had a show with older people.

I think there was a show once with older women, a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the name. I really liked it! I also metmy hubby on the internet! We've been married 2 years come April, and we're in our late 40's. I would have loved to have been a show like that when I was a middle aged single!
was who wants to marry my Dad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV