Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2009, 06:50 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I kind of liked the show tonight and thought that the upcoming shows looked very intriguing !!!!

I've never really liked Deanna and thought she'd made a huge mistake picking snowboard guy , but then again, I don't see her and Jason ending up together this season ! Of course, to me it does make for some good drama, especially during 'sweeps' in February !!!

Let the games begin and Happy Viewing 2 ALL !

p.s.
I like Jason and think he makes a great choice for Bachelor . He was very kind and observant on the Bachelorette (imho ) and I feel that he has some wonderful qualities! At least from what ABC portrays to us in footage .
OMG! HDL!! LOL How are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a surprise!Good to see you and thank you for the reps... I cant email you....lol it wont let me rep you back either!!

Some of the girls are creepy......I dont know if its all the makeup or what....
I hear he will pick Melissa?

I know Nikki from Illinois seems to be the one for now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I half watched. I cannot believe Deanna is coming back on there. Ugh! I don't like her at all anymore!

I was not too shocked to see Deanna but they have to do it for ratings. There is no way he will pick her....They want drama so that's what the audience is getting lol...... He KNOWS that she messed up picking Jesse and I am sure he feels rebounded by her so there is no way he will pick her....I was thinking of her coming back to the show! I knew it!!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Many of the girls were very scary! The Wedding Planner was an absolute disaster! I can't keep them straight to know who he will narrow it down to. I did however know he was going to pick the girl for the first impression rose!

Old 01-06-2009, 11:00 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
I watched! This season looks very interesting, and I'm already looking forward to next week. My favorite so far is the girl he gave the first-impression rose to. My least favorite is Shannon, the dental hygienist. She just irritates me.

I kind of wish they wouldn't have shown even a far-away shot of the winner because now we know what color hair she has, which means we already know who DOESN'T win. I know it's not a complete spoiler but still it's a spoiler nonetheless.

Lucy

Old 01-06-2009, 11:10 AM

1,872 posts, read 4,220,389 times
What is really different this time is that all of the girls are Caucasian. I was wondering if that was by Jason's choice. I don't have anything against inter-racial relationships, but maybe he feels more comfortable or more attracted to white girls. I thought one girl looked a little bit of Asian descent, but can't remember which one. Just seems odd that there aren't any black girls as there usually are. Did anyone else notice this?

Old 01-06-2009, 11:23 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
There seemed to be a few ethnic minorities. They appeared to be Asian or Hispanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
What is really different this time is that all of the girls are Caucasian. I was wondering if that was by Jason's choice. I don't have anything against inter-racial relationships, but maybe he feels more comfortable or more attracted to white girls. I thought one girl looked a little bit of Asian descent, but can't remember which one. Just seems odd that there aren't any black girls as there usually are. Did anyone else notice this?

Old 01-06-2009, 11:33 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
I know who you're talking about. The Asian girl I was hoping would get a rose, as I thought she was very pretty. She's the only non-white girl I remember.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:44 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
The lady from Brazil isn't really white Anglo. Let's be real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I know who you're talking about. The Asian girl I was hoping would get a rose, as I thought she was very pretty. She's the only non-white girl I remember.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Many of the girls were very scary! The Wedding Planner was an absolute disaster! I can't keep them straight to know who he will narrow it down to. I did however know he was going to pick the girl for the first impression rose!

How about Stephanie? the one whose husband died...Sad, but man, she had some strange bone structure with her face and head...olol

That hygenist was obnoxious. The girl from Marlboro Jersey was obnoxious also!! OMG! She said how attractive she was....No one likes Ms. New Jersey than Ms. Jersey herself!!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:58 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
I liked Stephanie a lot and thought she looked so much like Heather Tom. I don't think her hairstyle was the most flattering though.

Has Nikki been on a reality show? She looks so familiar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV