Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2009, 10:55 AM

6,870 posts, read 11,184,261 times

Advertisements

We should be building each other up - this was wrong to do it this way - he knew Molly was the right one but not enough drama so they had to stick it to Melissa.

No wonder her parents didn't want to be involved. I'm sure there's more to it also. I'm sure she knew ahead of time but got paid more $$$.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 11:05 AM

51,696 posts, read 15,635,484 times
Just thought you all might be interested in knowing Melissa will be on the Ellen DeGeneres show Thursday and Jason and Molly will be on Ellen Friday.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:15 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,450,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
Just thought you all might be interested in knowing Melissa will be on the Ellen DeGeneres show Thursday and Jason and Molly will be on Ellen Friday.
Guess I will have to stay home sick from work....Ha ha. I want to see that.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:19 PM

5,765 posts, read 10,956,798 times
A worthy read:

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': After the Final Rose, part 2 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM

516 posts, read 1,958,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
So they forced her to go on the show? There wasn't an option for her to say I don't want this to be on TV? Sorry if I don't have sympathy for some one who choose to conduct their dating on national TV then gets dumped. If she didn't want the publicity don't go on a TV show.

Perhaps her parents had a good point not wanting to be on TV. Smart folks!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:31 PM

16,174 posts, read 32,346,170 times
I really want to comment to you guys; many good posts. For some reason I have just lost interest and energy in this guy. The main thing is I agree with a previous poster that said that Jason is entitled to his own choice. HOWEVER, to dump her on camera, especially in the manner and with the comments he made, is very un-gentlemanly. Dump her off camera and then come on camera and explain it. The editing was also awful. He dumps a girl and within 5-10 minutes he is kissing the other? Just bizarre behavior. He obviously has no "raising".

To think that he did this acting alone is bad enough; to think that ABC orchestrated it is beyond belief. How very uncouth.

FWIW, The Insider is showing pictures of Jason's ex-wife. Ty looks just like her!

Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,400,746 times
Whatever respect I had for Jason quickly left when he had the kahunas to dump Melissa on tv in front of millions of people. He couldn't do that in private, just the 2 of them? I was also let down as a woman that Molly so quickly jumped at getting back together with him. If he had done that to me, even if I was still in love with him, I would have taken it VERY slowly. It didn't make either of them look good. I also think of Jason's son. He is SO worried about caring for his son properly and yet you know that boy had to have gotten very close to Melissa those 6 mos. and now poof, she's gone and now Molly is there.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:43 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,270,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwa View Post
Perhaps her parents had a good point not wanting to be on TV. Smart folks!

Agreed.

I ask once again she could not say I don't want this on camera? I find it hard to believe she could not have said I don't want to be dumped on national TV.In the history of dating would this be the first time some one has dumped a person because they loved some one else? I don't think so. In fact I'd bet alot of people who slam the guy are guilty of doing something just as bad one point in their dating lives, whether they admit it or not.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Firstly-do these ladies ever wear just regular clothing? They dress like they are on the set of Dynasty.

Jillian needs to lighten her hair so she won't look so harsh.
Thought Stephanie would be the next ette. Maybe she was asked and said NO!
I don't think that Stephanie could handle the pressure of this show emotionally. I can't see her hanging out with a lot of men kissing different ones.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Whatever respect I had for Jason quickly left when he had the kahunas to dump Melissa on tv in front of millions of people. He couldn't do that in private, just the 2 of them? I was also let down as a woman that Molly so quickly jumped at getting back together with him. If he had done that to me, even if I was still in love with him, I would have taken it VERY slowly. It didn't make either of them look good. I also think of Jason's son. He is SO worried about caring for his son properly and yet you know that boy had to have gotten very close to Melissa those 6 mos. and now poof, she's gone and now Molly is there.
ditto to all that you said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV