U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-01-2010, 07:33 PM

5,309 posts, read 3,712,898 times
Corrie & Tenley could be sisters they look so much alike. Yes for Tenley, Corrie & Gia. I think both Tenley & Corrie would be a bit bored with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM

6,586 posts, read 16,178,790 times
I think Ali is a bit too career minded for him and then for her to have to move from San Fran to Dallas. What a let down for her. I don't think she would be happy.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
LML

7,089 posts, read 5,251,651 times
Well, I guess sharing the same values isn't all that important to him after all.

You know what? I bet you that he is going to pick Vienna in the end. I'll bet you.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:28 PM

5,266 posts, read 4,338,534 times
omg. I cannot believe he picked Vienna. Jake and her do not mix! Alli showed a diff. side--more like Jekyll and Hyde!! SHe is a freak. I think it will come down to Ali and Tenley though....

Gia's mom looked so p,o.d at Jake LOL>in previews!! Gia is too good for Jake. Jake is too boring for any of them LOL>>>>

Why Vienna though? for ratings? LOL...so Ali and her can have cat fights?

This is the lamest Bachelor I have seen!!

Chickrae where are you!! We need your input!

So much for poor Corrie's morals of not living with someone before marriage to Jake LOL>Sad..He agreed with her and then kicks her aszz to curb,

Old 02-01-2010, 08:51 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,982,535 times
He will pick Vienna and it will be over before it began then Tenley or Ella will be recruited as next bachelorette.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:59 PM

9,703 posts, read 12,010,717 times
Yawn... yeah seriously I just yawned.

Rather boring this show. Fortunately, I was busy researching motorcycles on line while watching this.

Corrie is just another lazy American gal that expects the guy to "pursue" or "chase" her, which really means she wants to sit like a blank statue and have the guy be responsible for holding every conversation and initiating everything. It's a two way street, I dump gals like this quickly BTW, and it was obvious she was going to get dumped. If you want to get noticed you have show some enthusiasm and vibrancy and act alive. Much to learn that silly girl.

Ali is one of those gals that looks great at first but I bet she is one of those gals that don't make it beyond a lot of first or second dates. And if you are an unscrupulous guy you might go a third if you can bed her but after that it's a runner or a dive out the window. She is a hard shell woman. Projects a lot of spunk, but is a jealous, controlling little girl. Really what she needs is one of those yuppie super hyper activity dudes.

Vienna, I don't get that at all. Nothing really interesting there, not really attractive once you strip away the "shock and awe" knockers, hair and make up.

None of this is really making for really compelling or funny viewing and maybe that's why this seems to be wrapping up quickly. I don't really see how much further they can drag this dog turd along for before it comes apart.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 AM

2,197 posts, read 4,013,219 times
Aside from the fact that every girl in the house seems to dislke Vienna, AND she seems like an immature flake to the viewing public... has anyone figured out what she does or did that univerallys drives every other woman nuts and makes them hate her so much? I feel like the editors are making sure we know she is disliked, yet withholding footage or conversation that really reveals WHY the other girls hate her with such single-minded dedication.

Old 02-02-2010, 06:14 AM

6,991 posts, read 8,910,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
Aside from the fact that every girl in the house seems to dislke Vienna, AND she seems like an immature flake to the viewing public... has anyone figured out what she does or did that univerallys drives every other woman nuts and makes them hate her so much? I feel like the editors are making sure we know she is disliked, yet withholding footage or conversation that really reveals WHY the other girls hate her with such single-minded dedication.
I don't get it either. The only thing I can think of is jealousy. Vienna is very outspoken about her dates with Jake and how great they were. She bugs me, but I don't 'hate' her. The other thing that is so funny is the host goes on and on and on how the girls hate Vienna, but again no reason.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 AM

3,681 posts, read 10,544,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Well, I guess sharing the same values isn't all that important to him after all.

You know what? I bet you that he is going to pick Vienna in the end. I'll bet you.
That is the perdiction of reality Steve. All his talk about the good and vaules etc., why he sent Corrie packing. At least she held out
and walked away with pride and her dignity.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 AM

6,991 posts, read 8,910,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekate View Post
That is the perdiction of reality Steve. All his talk about the good and vaules etc., why he sent Corrie packing. At least she held out
and walked away with pride and her dignity.
Just because he respected her values, doesn't mean they had a connection. The entire date seemed really awkward to me. They had a hard time talking, lots of quite moments and not a lot of laughter. I completely understand why he sent her home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV