Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2012, 10:10 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times

Advertisements

A few thoughts about last night's show: Emily, the next Bachelorette looks exhausted, miserable, scared out of her mind and emotionally dead. This should be fun.

I could swear the skinny, bowl-legged legs approaching Ben's room were going to be Ashley's from las season. I was actually surprised it was Kacie. As for his reaction to Kacie, I think all he cared about was what she said about Courtney. That is where is head and heart is at this point. He was done with Kacie and had no use for her.

I can't believe this, but I actually thought Ben had some moments last night where he looked kind of attractive. Maybe I'm hormonal, because I usually find him fugly.

I think the producers are editing Courtney to make her look more genuine now. Trying to keep us on our toes or mislead us.

I don't care for Lindzi. The hoarse voice, the pancake makeup, the stressed face.

I think Nikki was sweet, but she came on too strong and she looks like she will have weight issues in a 10 yrs. Guys think of those things.

I enjoyed the show for what it was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,941,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTAM View Post
Ok, no holds barred, like a true Texan, i am gonna shoot from the hip..

Ben aint "all that". He has NO personality, flat affect, boring, and not even that attractive. Heck, I cant even count how many men I work with that are a hundred times more attractive than him. Looks aint that important, but sheesh, he dont even have a personality to give his dull looks some charm, charisma.

Courtney-heck, we all know she's a deceitful, catty, fake, lying, rude, egocentric, conceited, narcissistic girl. Im tired of seeing her constantly adjust her hair. She always looks like she is trying to pose for a magazine shoot. She's constantly touching her hair, adjusting it. She tries to act like a cute sexy innocent precocious little girl in a woman's body. She is evil reincarnated. She has no warmth, no sincerity, no genuineness. SHE HAS NO CLASS..."See ya, wouldnt wanna be ya"........"Winning!"............UGH UGH UGH. pathetic.

Ya know what? I am so tired of her still being in the game and Ben being such an idiot that he cant even see thru her. Heck, I could tell what kind of a person she is even if I were not given warnings by the other women! There is NO way that a man savvy enough to run a supposed successful winery can be that dumb. So I have to assume this show is ALL STAGED.
So if he is that stupid, and keeps her in the running, THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. I hope she DOES break his heart.
Cant believe I waste an hour of my life each week watching this CRAP! I am embarrassed for myself.
Well said! +1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
Oh no, I disagree completely. That girl knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She's a sly fox that one. All I keep thinking is how embarrassed Ben must be watching all this over again. He looks like the biggest fool.

Kacie, Kacie, Kacie! NEVER but NEVER go back and ask a guy why he broke up with you. When will women learn that that is never a good idea and just makes you look pathetic?
I agree!

I did not watch it as I was involved with the Daytona 500. I couldn't take it anymore and had to watch the Kacie clip. I don't think I will be wasting that two hours based just on that clip alone.

I think Lindzi is ok, she does use a lot of make-up but that obviously doesn't bother him too much or she wouldn't be here at the end. Is it just me or is her hair always messy? Like bed head? Must be the way she wants it.

The majority of women struggle with weight issues and he wants kids so there will be that. Shallow Ben. Dull Ben. I wish he was reading this thread! :|

Old 02-28-2012, 11:06 AM

896 posts, read 1,476,007 times
I would be happy if Ben made one intelligent comment. In real life this guy would bat zero with the girls. And to top it off, Ben is fugly.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:12 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
I would be happy if Ben made one intelligent comment. In real life this guy would bat zero with the girls. And to top it off, Ben is fugly.

Fugly!!! LOL I kinda thought he looked Neanderthalish!!! Give him a little more facial hair and he has the outfit down pat!!! He and Courtney deserve each other until, she dumps him after she wins the contest. This is all it is to her, a contest with some publicity!!

Old 02-28-2012, 12:15 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,941,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
Apparently he has which is why he ended up on these shows!

Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
I am not a Bachelor watcher (or the other one) however hy 18 year old daughter is and she was watching it in the den last night and I caught some of it and got the run down from my daughter on all the rest...my daughter was shocked that "Ben" let that other one go home.....

BTW- he is NOT attractive, he seems very dry, and he needs a hair cut. I love long hair on the right male....his hair is horriable.....and these girls love him.....IDK

Old 02-28-2012, 01:38 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I agree. I think ~ if it's possible ~ that Emily could be more boring than Ben. IF it's possible.

Ringo: lol ! I was thinking the same thing!! I was already bored to tears on Emily's preview last night!. She is really clueless and seems like such an airhead. I didn't even recognize Ashley with her dark hair! Seems she is still with J? Can't remember his name LOL..

Quote:
I would be happy if Ben made one intelligent comment. In real life this guy would bat zero with the girls. And to top it off, Ben is fugly
HONEST! LOL. I totally agree!! I looked at him ten different ways to Sunday and he is really fugly. He sported a mustache this last episode..it looks like a heap of DIRT above his lip!!!.

[quote]
Quote:
[Well....I guess most of your hunches turned to be correct that Nikki was sent home last night. She was beautiful and down-to-earth and her family liked him although their chemistry wasn't all that great. Now we're down to the final two and I'm appalled at Courtney still being there, although I'm not shocked. I really just felt so badly for Kasie B returning last night.....I wanted to cry for her when she came back to tell Ben some important things and get an explanation for her departure. When she sprawled out to lie on the floor of the hotel hallway...I realized she was hitting rock bottom and she needed to stand up, walk away and be strong. I thought that scene was strange, a little unexpected of her, and I didn't really know what to think of her anymore. Kasie B did the right thing but if she couldn't handle it....she should've stayed home instead of embarrassing herself like that.

/QUOTE]
Elizabeth- I agree. I thought Kaci coming back wasn't good for her emotional well-being!. She is way more intelligent than the dud, Ben. Why would she stoop so low.

What really gets me is Ben has NO EMOTION! Did anyone notice? LOL.. He says, uh huh alot....................just a box of rocks.

Let's see- If he has half a brain he would pick Lindsey...but then again............. look who we're talking about....OR it's all staged to make everyone watch til the end with Courtney LOL.... I think he's that stupid enough to pick Courtney. I just don't think she is very attractive! Of course her personality makes it even worse!

Quote:
BTW- he is NOT attractive, he seems very dry, and he needs a hair cut. I love long hair on the right male....his hair is horriable.....and these girls love him.....IDK
Lookout: Ben's hair is just greasy............yuk LOL.

NOTAM: Great post!!!!!! Everything you said was spot on!

Old 02-28-2012, 01:44 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
A few thoughts about last night's show: Emily, the next Bachelorette looks exhausted, miserable, scared out of her mind and emotionally dead. This should be fun.

I could swear the skinny, bowl-legged legs approaching Ben's room were going to be Ashley's from las season. I was actually surprised it was Kacie. As for his reaction to Kacie, I think all he cared about was what she said about Courtney. That is where is head and heart is at this point. He was done with Kacie and had no use for her.

I can't believe this, but I actually thought Ben had some moments last night where he looked kind of attractive. Maybe I'm hormonal, because I usually find him fugly.

I think the producers are editing Courtney to make her look more genuine now. Trying to keep us on our toes or mislead us.

I don't care for Lindzi. The hoarse voice, the pancake makeup, the stressed face.

I think Nikki was sweet, but she came on too strong and she looks like she will have weight issues in a 10 yrs. Guys think of those things.

I enjoyed the show for what it was.
Lindzi does have that hoarse voice!.. It grates on my nerves! lol.. She said she isn't used to dressing up either or wearing makeup in one episode...............lol..

Yep, I thought that right away with the weight issues Nikki from TX would have.............down the road even more.........I had a feeling and the hunch was right he wouldn't pick her!

Old 02-28-2012, 02:50 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Well....I guess most of your hunches turned to be correct that Nikki was sent home last night. She was beautiful and down-to-earth and her family liked him although their chemistry wasn't all that great. Now we're down to the final two and I'm appalled at Courtney still being there, although I'm not shocked. I really just felt so badly for Kasie B returning last night.....I wanted to cry for her when she came back to tell Ben some important things and get an explanation for her departure. When she sprawled out to lie on the floor of the hotel hallway...I realized she was hitting rock bottom and she needed to stand up, walk away and be strong. I thought that scene was strange, a little unexpected of her, and I didn't really know what to think of her anymore. Kasie B did the right thing but if she couldn't handle it....she should've stayed home instead of embarrassing herself like that.

On the other hand, Ben was not even gracious nor grateful for Kasie B's appearance, he never once thanked her for helping him out or even showed an act of kindness to her for coming that far to do what she did. He sort of just shut his hotel door room in her face and told her he didn't know what to say. I'm sorry but Ben is not a gentleman. Ben was later offered the opportunity to have Kasie B participate in the rose ceremony....he quickly declined that offer and did not even have second thoughts which led me to believe that he never intended to be with her and strung her along for the ride. Poor Kasie!!
So true. But she'll be the next Bachelorette! That is how it always happens.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:54 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,592,135 times
New Bachelor drinking game....

take a drink every time Courtney touches her hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV