Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2012, 03:54 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times

Advertisements

Behind the scenes of the WTA show. Article warns there's a "possible spoiler" in this, about midway through:

Five Things You Didn't See On "Women Tell All"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 06:20 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,376,939 times
yes i did catch that and i do hope that its indicative of her not being chosen. i can only pray that ben came to his senses......if he has any....which i have to doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Did anyone catch the comment that Courtney made last night about Ben when Courtney said, "I cared for Ben," then realized the word cared was past tense and corrected herself and said. "And still do care for Ben." Was that a hint that she wasn't selected???

Old 03-06-2012, 07:03 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Behind the scenes of the WTA show. Article warns there's a "possible spoiler" in this, about midway through:

Great link, thanks.

The brilliant Courtney to a producer during a break; "I didn't play with my hair once, aren't you proud?" "I'm not feeling as emotional now, I'm not sure I can show that emotion again." (To which the producer replies, "you have too") Wow, Ben goes for the winners, deep thoughts and true apologies from Courtney .

I loved the interview with Emily O, the more she talks the more I like that girl. I'm happy for her that she just turned in the first draft of her thesis, and is that much closer to being Dr. Emily. I also loved that she stood up for herself and came out and said Ben should have been more respectful to her when she was trying to help him understand how Courtney was with the girls.

I went to another page and read and interview where Ben complained that he got a raw deal because the producers didn't show his fun side, so he appeared boring. What a butthole!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:03 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Great link, thanks.

The brilliant Courtney to a producer during a break; "I didn't play with my hair once, aren't you proud?" "I'm not feeling as emotional now, I'm not sure I can show that emotion again." (To which the producer replies, "you have too") Wow, Ben goes for the winners, deep thoughts and true apologies from Courtney .
I saw one tear run down her cheek. ONE SINGLE TEAR. She didn't bother to wipe it away, either. I was wondering if she used eye drops to put it there during a commercial break or something.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:19 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,376,939 times
Amen! I have nothing to add..you said it ALL. rep points to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Great link, thanks.

I loved the interview with Emily O, the more she talks the more I like that girl. I'm happy for her that she just turned in the first draft of her thesis, and is that much closer to being Dr. Emily. I also loved that she stood up for herself and came out and said Ben should have been more respectful to her when she was trying to help him understand how Courtney was with the girls.

I went to another page and read and interview where Ben complained that he got a raw deal because the producers didn't show his fun side, so he appeared boring. What a butthole!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:18 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,941,545 times
Ben is just a piece of work. Rude.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:06 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post

The interviewer made it seem like Ben would be so defensive and cold, but he didn't seem that bad to me. I think I like him better when he isn't so scripted and Bachelory.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:18 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,317 times
I was just thinking "out loud" that I would really feel sorry for Lindzie if Ben did pick her because she just seems to good for him and he would betray her and probably sneak behind her back to see Courtney anyway. So even if Ben picks Lindzie I would walk away from this show feeling a little disgusted. I actually (regretfully) hope that he picks Courtney and they go on their happy way so no one else has to get hurt in this painful process!

Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
Hasn't this seemed like the longest, strung out season ever and next season will be worse. That gives us something to look forward too...Not

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:38 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Hasn't this seemed like the longest, strung out season ever and next season will be worse. That gives us something to look forward too...Not
Is anyone interested in seeing Emily as the Bachelorette? I don't understand why they chose her over people with so much more personality. When Emily was on Brad's season, my fiancee' would complain that she seemed so dull to him, like someone who wouldn't be much fun to spend time with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV