Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 08:27 PM

1,149 posts, read 933,810 times

Advertisements

What do you think? I knew when they were talking about Deacon being lonely he would run into Jessica like on next week's show. Sure Scarlet and Gunner will get back together, they both have too much pride right now. Interesting how this season will play out. Maybe Juliette will finally find peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 10:51 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,693,496 times
Maddie's face looks different. Something beyond her hair.

Gunner's bleached hair looks silly.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:12 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Think Maddie just aged and harsher makeup she looks gorgeous.
Why do I pine everytime Gunnar sings?
Will is too happy. He's hiding something, again. Can't wait for the Juliett Barnes scientology show!!

Old 01-04-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Think Maddie just aged and harsher makeup she looks gorgeous.
Why do I pine everytime Gunnar sings?
Will is too happy. He's hiding something, again. Can't wait for the Juliett Barnes scientology show!!
Even with it looking like a bottle of bleach spilled on his head?

Old 01-05-2018, 01:05 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Ha ha!!! I tried not to focus on his new hair.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:43 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,765,953 times
Gilah

It's kinda hard not to. It just sits there all bright and blonde like it's saying, "Hey everybody! Look at Me!" Count me as another that thinks Gunnar's new do is ridiculous.

It was an OK start to the final season. Hmmm. Where to begin? Might as well be with Juliette. Everything's she's been through since the show started from her mommy issues to all the guilt she felt from stealing the song from Maddie culminated into her walking off the stage in a huff. She does need professional help but I don't think this "doctor" is the one that should do the helping. Glad I'm not the only one getting a bad vibe from him.

Gunnar and Scarlet. We've been around the world and back with these 2. I'm at the point where even though I still want them together, and they still might end up that way, I just don't care anymore. If they're truly moving on from each other, fine. If they end up saying I do in the finale, fine. I'm no longer invested. But knowing me I'll end up invested again since I like these 2 characters so much.

Gilah

Will's not hiding anything. He still has feelings for Zach, who looks to have someone new. There'll be no waiting on the tracks for the train moment. I hope not anyway.

Maddie? Looks like the world's at her feet. Successful career, adoring fans, loving family. Then there's this Jonah guy that was introduced. I'm getting as bad a vibe about him as as I am about the doctor. I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't like the look he was giving her when she was performing on stage. Why do I feel a date rape storyline coming coming with her? Maybe I'm wrong.

And finally Deacon. Everyone pushing him to get back on the horse. Of course it's gonna be Jessica. Don't know how to feel about that. Rayna's gone and there's no one else in the picture. Just like Avery and Layla in season 4, and yes I remember everybody hating that, I'm willing to step back and see where the writers take it.

Other than it appears that Rachel Bilson's character is gone, I think I've covered my thoughts on everything. Just have to wait for the next episode to see what unfolds

Old 01-07-2018, 11:02 AM

2,771 posts, read 2,301,494 times
I wonder if they're trying to turn Maddie into a Rayna. Kind of a prequel to a possible Nashville II.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:03 PM

11,630 posts, read 12,691,000 times
Last year Juliette found Jesus. This year, she found L. Ron Hubbard.

I don't like Jessica either. She's a poor substitute for Rayna. Why not find someone who doesn't look like Rayna and maybe someone in the music industry, but is not a performer or maybe a session instrumentalist like a fiddle player or something. Jessica is probably like 15 years older than Maddie. Her new big sister stepmother. Deacon is middle-aged.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coney View Post
Last year Juliette found Jesus. This year, she found L. Ron Hubbard.

I don't like Jessica either. She's a poor substitute for Rayna. Why not find someone who doesn't look like Rayna and maybe someone in the music industry, but is not a performer or maybe a session instrumentalist like a fiddle player or something. Jessica is probably like 15 years older than Maddie. Her new big sister stepmother. Deacon is middle-aged.
I subconsciously always thought of Deacon as a couple years younger than Rayna.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:17 PM

1,149 posts, read 933,810 times
I agree, something fake about the doctor and Jonah. I like Jessica, though. Only time will tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV