Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2013, 10:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

Either Jolene kills Dante or Dante kills Jolene. Guess Dante made a tape of Juliette and he having sex and wants 45 M for it? I think that's what I saw in a commercial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 03:28 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Either Jolene kills Dante or Dante kills Jolene. Guess Dante made a tape of Juliette and he having sex and wants 45 M for it? I think that's what I saw in a commercial.
I think it was only ten million, up from an original demand for two million, but still...and it's not clear just what kind of tape this is, although your guess is probably right on target. It might also be a tape of Juliette saying something disrespectful of her fans or someone else in the industry.

The spoiler video also showed Juliette and her mother in a lawyer's office when Dante called with the new demand. So at least Juliette isn't trying to wing it with her private security guys.

Whatever occurs tonight, next week's concluding episode includes both Juliette and Rayna at the CMA awards, so it appears Juliette will get her act together - perhaps literally - rather quickly after Dante's attempt at blackmail.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I think it was only ten million, up from an original demand for two million, but still...and it's not clear just what kind of tape this is, although your guess is probably right on target. It might also be a tape of Juliette saying something disrespectful of her fans or someone else in the industry.

The spoiler video also showed Juliette and her mother in a lawyer's office when Dante called with the new demand. So at least Juliette isn't trying to wing it with her private security guys.

Whatever occurs tonight, next week's concluding episode includes both Juliette and Rayna at the CMA awards, so it appears Juliette will get her act together - perhaps literally - rather quickly after Dante's attempt at blackmail.
I thought of that also. I like 2 hour finales or two parter finales if the show can't swing the whole two hours.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:28 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
We have tornadoes in our area. It has preempted Nashville.
1 mile tornado heading towards Dallas in Johnson county.
Hope we have a house left in about 45 minutes.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:49 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Can't find the latest episode to watch online!&1&2@&'fl

Old 05-16-2013, 07:16 AM

I must say I was surprised at both Jolene and Dante dying. I think Juliette's little comment of "You just couldn't go to AA like other addicts" set Jolene onto the path of "fixing" things for her little girl. Sad story.

What a jerk Teddy is.

I think Scarlett will get back with Avery.

LOL at Daddy kicking Tandy out of HIS chair. "Where were we?"

That Will sure can sing!

I wonder what the "real" country singers think of so many good singers coming out of this show?

Old 05-16-2013, 07:38 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,403 times
Yeah, I was bummed we lost Jolene. And just when I was getting to like her! At least her last action was in defense of her daughter, no matter how misguided it was.
Juliette's comment to her was out of line. SHE was the one who slept with the jerk. Own it.

Avery has had a hard lesson to learn. I had to give him props for taking on that roadie job with dignity, even though he might have thought it was beneath him.

Gunner turned out to be a real loser.

Everybody is doing a 180° personality-wise since the show started. I wonder if we will see Bad-Scarlett soon

Old 05-16-2013, 09:50 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,885 times
I am going to miss Jolene. She grew on me. Juliette's comment to her was out of line "AA would have been cheaper."

I think Deacon will be really angry when the "secret" is revealed so that will be the drama that unfolds into next season.

Hate what Gunner has turned into and that style of music, hopefully there will be redemption for him and the "Good Gunner" comes back. Or now that Avery has been humbled will he and Scarlette get back together? Avery was such a jerk before I could not stand his character.

Hope they keep filming in Nashville, that really adds to the show.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:13 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
We have tornadoes in our area. It has preempted Nashville.
1 mile tornado heading towards Dallas in Johnson county.
Hope we have a house left in about 45 minutes.

Hope you and yours - and your houses! - are okay. You can catch the latest episode of "Nashville" online at ABC - but it's interrupted with almost as many commercials as the regular broadcast. At least that provides time to get a fresh glass of iced tea.

I had to watch online this morning, after only getting bits and pieces of "Nashville" due to poor reception last night. A LOT happened...

Old 05-16-2013, 10:51 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Teddy die, die, die!

Anyway, hats off to the producers and writers because I do like the fact that subplots plot twists are resolved in rather short order without interfering with the overall story arch.

Oh yeah... Teddy, die, die, die!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV