Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2014, 10:39 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,407,499 times

Advertisements

Oh for cryin out loud Juliette, just TELL him already
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 AM

109 posts, read 117,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMNan View Post
Oh for cryin out loud Juliette, just TELL him already

i know geeeez! though its the first thing ive ever seen him in, jonathan jackson can really act! what a snake that jeff fordham is!

Old 10-16-2014, 04:55 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,738,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeliveshere View Post
i know geeeez! though its the first thing ive ever seen him in, jonathan jackson can really act! what a snake that jeff fordham is!
Jonathan Jackson used to be on General Hospital too.

Old 10-17-2014, 05:22 AM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Jonathan Jackson used to be on General Hospital too.
Yep....Lucky Spencer, he starred in that role for a long time

Old 10-17-2014, 10:48 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,765,953 times
Hold the phone. Avery used to be Lucky? That's why I couldn't shake the feeling he looked familiar. Was just too lazy to look him up on IMDB. Good episode. As usual with soaps I hate how the writers drag stuff out. The pregnant Juliette storyline has become annoying because of it. Loved the singing exchange between Deacon and the back up singer. Could he actually be moving on? He's tried twice and failed so we'll have to wait and see.

Boy I thought Teddy was a little b*tech last season because of his insecurity with Deacon but Jeff's turning out to be a bigger one. We all know he's going after the girls and he's going to find a round about way to con Teddy into signing. Question is will Teddy fall for it? Jeff's in 100% job save mode so he'll pull out all the stops

Old 10-18-2014, 10:55 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,638,813 times
Like all good soap operas I feel a murder mystery coming. I foresee jeff lying dead on his office floor with a mic stand through his chest. And I think a Deacons new girl buddy is stalker material...and will turn out to be the one that kills Jeff. ( In her wacko mind it will be a favor to Deacon after he blows his top when Jeff signs the girls to his label.)

Old 10-19-2014, 06:51 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,717,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeliveshere View Post

Well, Jonathan has won 5 Emmys.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:01 AM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Hold the phone. Avery used to be Lucky? That's why I couldn't shake the feeling he looked familiar. Was just too lazy to look him up on IMDB. Good episode. As usual with soaps I hate how the writers drag stuff out. The pregnant Juliette storyline has become annoying because of it. Loved the singing exchange between Deacon and the back up singer. Could he actually be moving on? He's tried twice and failed so we'll have to wait and see.

Boy I thought Teddy was a little b*tech last season because of his insecurity with Deacon but Jeff's turning out to be a bigger one. We all know he's going after the girls and he's going to find a round about way to con Teddy into signing. Question is will Teddy fall for it? Jeff's in 100% job save mode so he'll pull out all the stops
yes and he was a mere kid and played that role for a long time

Old 10-19-2014, 09:31 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,489 times
OMG Don't mess with Family!! I hope Jeff doesn't get killed trying to mess with Raynas girls!! I wonder if Avery and Juliettes relationship will ever be sane and loving - i like them together!

Old 10-19-2014, 10:06 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,407,499 times
I like them together too. I hope they can work it out.
I'm over Zoey and BozoBoy though. They never did click with me.

Scarlett's looking a mite peaked lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV