Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times

Advertisements

So Brooke Burke-Charvet is scheduled for thyroid surgery this week, now that the season has ended. I wish her the best.

Brooke Burke Charvet Surgery Scheduled This Week | Reality TV Magazine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Louis & Kelly Osbourne were fun to watch he really turned her 180º she actually seems to act like a lady now instead of a spoil rock star's kid. I didn't like her at first but she really grew the season she was on.

Louis head bugs me some times it's a little big but maybe he appears to have no neck??? Love his dancing though he's old school ballroom IMO.
agree 100% Kelly REALLY Grew on me and she really grew up .....

Louis is the absolute BEST Bobble head dancer around......

Old 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
agree 100% Kelly REALLY Grew on me and she really grew up .....

Louis is the absolute BEST Bobble head dancer around......
OMG that is what it is! He does look like a bobble head! I don't care I still like him but I coud never put my finger on what was up with his head. Thanks.

I wish Brooke well and speedy recovery as well but I still think she needs replaced.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

I wish Brooke well and speedy recovery as well but I still think she needs replaced.
Definitely! A replacement is long over due! Might bring new excitement and energy to the show to find a new "Brooke".

Old 12-07-2012, 08:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I don't watch General Hospital, haven't in years, but turned it on the other day and it was like stepping back in time--there was Robert Scorpio, Anna Devane, Duke Lavery (or is it Cesar Faison?) Skye Chandler, plus some people from One Life to Live. Crazy!

So, anyway, I watched the last few minutes of it today, and in the preview for the next episode, it showed Nancy Lee Grahn, who plays Kelly Monaco's mom on there, talking to someone. She said to this young man something like 'do I know you?' and it was VAL!!!

Old 12-07-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I don't watch General Hospital, haven't in years, but turned it on the other day and it was like stepping back in time--there was Robert Scorpio, Anna Devane, Duke Lavery (or is it Cesar Faison?) Skye Chandler, plus some people from One Life to Live. Crazy!

So, anyway, I watched the last few minutes of it today, and in the preview for the next episode, it showed Nancy Lee Grahn, who plays Kelly Monaco's mom on there, talking to someone. She said to this young man something like 'do I know you?' and it was VAL!!!
Shut up! Not like we shouldn't have seen that coming eh? Y'all will have to keep us filled in if he gets a permanent role or just a pop in role.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:52 PM

Disney World opened a New Fantasyland that now includes Belle's castle and dining room from Beauty & The Beast. At the grand opening they had 2 DWTS pros there Tony & Chelsea! Tony looks like he could fit right in a castle doesn't he? I wish Chelsea had worn a more Disney princess type dress for this occasion.

'Dancing With the Stars' Pros Take the Floor in Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland - YouTube

Old 12-22-2012, 10:00 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Wow. Thanks so much, Jaxson. Yes, Tony is perfect -- and I think Chelsea's dress is appropriate for the occasion.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:25 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
Thanks, Jaxson! Just beautiful!! ...sniff...

Old 12-22-2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Wow. Thanks so much, Jaxson. Yes, Tony is perfect -- and I think Chelsea's dress is appropriate for the occasion.
You're welcome. I know it was beautiful but Disney princesses have that full skirt & since they were opening up Beast & Belle's ballroom Chelsea could have worn a fuller skirt. It just part of the Disney feeling I suppose for me.

Now y'all want to see Len line dancing? Here is the clip for London's version of DWTS finale he seems to let his hair down a bit more over there. Of course Bruno is the same over there as he is over here.

strictly dome dancing tour 2012: judges dancing and final result - YouTube

Marcy you're welcome too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV