Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 06:52 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times

Advertisements

Discuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 11:33 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
I dunno.....Who is He?????

Old 07-13-2012, 11:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I dunno.....Who is He?????
I was going to say, what is that?!
Spoiler
I think those boobs might be fake...

Old 07-14-2012, 06:13 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
i was going to say, what is that?!
Spoiler
i think those boobs might be fake...
lols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2012, 09:30 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Is this another talentless person, who was given a VH-1 reality show?

Old 07-14-2012, 10:04 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Is this another talentless person, who was given a VH-1 reality show?
no, she was given the job because of her stunning beauty

Sorry Creek...just couldnt resist

Old 07-15-2012, 07:44 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
She's one of the cast of "Mob Wives" who got her own spinoff (not even a "wife" but a niece of some criminal). She's 6'+ and looked better before all her plastic surgery.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:05 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,950,129 times
Big Ang is a great novelty, but I don't see how she can carry a show on her own, episode after episode. When you get past the novelty, she's just another low-class moll with a criminal record of her own, who has a very twisted moral compass. And I don't think she'll be that entertaining after a few episodes.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:51 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Well boys and girls...
I'm a native NYer so I have friends on Staten Island.
From what I've heard, this Big Ang is the nicest person on the face of the earth.
EVERYBODY knows her, and she knows everybody.
She is kinda known for giving homeless people every dime in her pocket.

She may be a novelty, but she seems like a sweetheart from what I've heard.
So for this I hope the show makes it.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:30 PM

2,957 posts, read 12,726,774 times
Big Ang Had 36 DD ******* At The Age of 14, Had Sponges Injected Into Them,& More..

New Mob Wives star Angela "Big Ang" Raiola exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that she’s obsessed with plastic surgery.

“I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, my lips injected and my breasts done three times,” Big Ang said. “The first time I had my breasts done was 27 years ago, and they put sponges in them. That was in 1985.”

Big Ang is the niece of Salvatore "Sally Dogs" Lombardi, a deceased captain of the Genovese crime family, tells RadarOnline.com that she loves to change her look and she’s already had more than six plastic surgeries -- and still wants more.

The 52-year-old attributes her obsession with plastic surgery to insecurities about her body after her first child was born.

“My boobs were so big after I gave birth, I was a 42 triple J so I had to do something,” Ang explained. “After I had the baby my boobs were dead. They just were prunes down to my waist. After my first surgery, I had them redone in 1995. They took the sponges out and put in saline implants. I had a double 36 double D when I was only 14-years-old, so I have always had a big chest."

Ten years later, she went back under the knife for another breast implant.

“I did it again in 2005, and replaced the saline with saline and silicone implants,” she said. “I’m good now, I have a 36 J and that is perfect. I think that when men look at me, they notice my height and my boobs. I am married to a 38-year-old and I am 52 and he is 6-foot-7.”

While Ang is pleased with her chest size, she’s had other cosmetic surgeries for body parts such as her lips.

“I had my lips done eleven years ago,” Big Ang said. “They put some sort of plastic collagen stuff [in]. I’m hot and I think I am sexy and men like my look, they just love me."

But it's never enough for Big Ang!

“I would like to have other surgery, like my eyes done and a slight face lift and my love handles removed by liposuction," she said. "I just need to get this liposuction fast around my bra and my backsides, and I’ll feel much better after that cause my age is kicking in."

And what better place to find a plastic surgeon than … Facebook?

“My sister found the surgeon on Facebook. She is like my manager and does everything for me,” Ang said. “I’m going in for a consultation for more plastic surgery in February and I hope to have it done in April. I’ve also had extensions for 25 years in every style and every color. I really like changing my look."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f339/bi...m-more-366952/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV