Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 05:49 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,885,494 times

Advertisements

Its weird how Alan's girlfriend has turned into an old trashy lady persona. I don't remember her being like that when she and Alan first started dating... Maybe she was, but I just don't remember it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 12:16 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,352,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Its weird how Alan's girlfriend has turned into an old trashy lady persona. I don't remember her being like that when she and Alan first started dating... Maybe she was, but I just don't remember it.

I recall her being very trashy the first time she appeared on the show. As I recall from back then, she and Alan were in her bed when she began yelling very trashy comments to her teenage son in another room. I like the actress but I dont care at all for the character she plays on the show.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:34 AM

683 posts, read 1,146,873 times
As hard as it's trying, it just isn't funny now.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM

44,307 posts, read 19,977,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
I guess I'm over Charlie..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I agree. I had to get past Charlie and accept the show the way it is. I think many fans just prefer Charlie's zany character so anything else just doesn't seem as funny sometimes. I have to admit that while the past episodes weren't hysterical, this past week was pretty darn funny with Alan getting washed away lol
I loved Walden right from the start and think it was pure genius to replace Charlie's character with one having such different characteristics. My problem with this season is that Alan's character quickly deteriorated and the other characters aren't featured enough.

And I will always miss Rose!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:15 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,886,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSinger View Post
And I will always miss Rose!

I miss her to, she was the bright spot for me with her sense of humor and hitting the nail on the head about everyone!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 PM

2,727 posts, read 6,141,319 times
Rose appeared one time (after the funeral), no? When Walden's ex went crazy and drove through the house?

I am on the fence about the show now. I've been watching to give it a chance - sometimes I have laughed a lot, other times I haven't. I miss CS, but I am liking AK a little more.

I am, however, tired of Alan's whiny, loser, mooching attitude. What happened to his business? Does he suddenly not work anymore?

Old 02-21-2012, 06:26 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,228,037 times
Pukefest.

Not funny.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,087,639 times
yeah, I agree. I was watching it while eating dinner.. that was not fun.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:57 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,672,124 times
Thumbs down Two & a Half Men or How to Sink a Sitcom

Two & a half men has been going downhill for some time now, but last night's episode was a perfect example of how to sink a sitcom. Unable to produce any funny lines the writers resorted to vomiting. Then there was puking and more vomiting. Allen was even cleaning the visible vomit off the toilet. Then there was more puking and more vomiting. I guess in a future episode we will see, if we dare to watch, the cast throwing feces at each other.

I had hope this show would turn around but I was wrong.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,042,649 times
I'm a LONGTIME 2.5 fan......last nights epi SUCKED....and hurled.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV