Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 10:08 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,980 times

Advertisements

Ian won part 2 of the HOH Comp! It will be Dan vs Ian for the final HOH and yes that person will decide who they want to take to the final two with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 10:53 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Is anybody watching BBAD right now? She's totally picking on Ian, and he's stuttering again and I believe he just threw up in the bathroom. Danille is a ****ing *****. she won't leave Ian alone. **** her.

She is now scared for her life since she is no longer in control of her own fate, and she's acting like a little brat and was like "Ian, if you don't take me to the final 2, i won't vote for you, and i'll do whatever i can to flip the house and make sure nobody votes for you."

Dan just called it what it is..."she's being a baby, its a game."

Old 09-16-2012, 06:21 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Danielle calls herself a Nurse? What a Fi'n Bitc$...

Go Ian!!! I hope He win's part 3 and it's Him and Dan final 2..... She deserves NOTHING

Old 09-16-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post

Go Ian!!! I hope He win's part 3 and it's Him and Dan final 2..... She deserves NOTHING
This!!

Im convinced that Ian is taking Dan if he wins. Last night's BBAD solidified that for me, I believe Ian.

But what about Dan? Do you guys believe he will take Ian? Again, those two basically spent the entire BBAD together last, and he was pretty convincing last night that he'd take Ian. What do you guys think???

Danielle making the final 2 has become a DOOMSDAY SCENARIO for my wife and I. Her DISGUSTING attitude last night is all I can take. If she wins anything, this season will suck for me. :-(

Last edited by skins_fan82; 09-16-2012 at 07:52 AM..

Old 09-16-2012, 07:48 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I don't know if Dan will take Ian.. I do believe Ian can beat him. Dan has ticked off everyone. Ian in my opinion has played a good day himself.

Danielle is just a plain ole' witch. Some think she's a sweetheart, but she's not. She's got a rude awakening, when and if she reads all the message boards, about her. She's really not liked, because she just is a nasty person. Plus all the made up lies she told. I don't know too many on the boards here and elsewhere who truly likes her.

I would be disgusted if she wins... I actually think Rachel was a better person than Danielle and that Speaks volumes, because with Rachel you knew what you were getting upfront... And I think Rachel was a better player as well.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 AM

Over on Hamsterwatch they are reporting that Dan and Danielle had discussed prior to the comp to have Danielle throw the comp to Ian. Why they would do this is beyond me, but apparently this is all a set up, right down to Danielle screaming at Ian that she would taint the jury.

Maybe Dan thought he could convince Ian to throw part 3 to him but Ian has told him a few times that he isn't throwing anything at this point. Also keep in mind the final jury member does not get to talk or see the other jury members and hear their perspective. The jury has already filmed their round table discussion.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Also keep in mind the final jury member does not get to talk or see the other jury members and hear their perspective. The jury has already filmed their round table discussion.
Wow! I didn't know that, thanks for mentioning. That is HUGE!!!

So if Danielle is sent packing, she won't be able to be the wicked witch she wants to be and try to badmouth Ian. I'm so glad I know that now.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:14 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,257,915 times
So Danielle doesn't get to go to the jury house at all? That would be great!

Old 09-16-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
So Danielle doesn't get to go to the jury house at all? That would be great!
Nope and it seems like the other jury members have already been moved into a hotel sequester

Old 09-16-2012, 02:25 PM

483 posts, read 854,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Over on Hamsterwatch they are reporting that Dan and Danielle had discussed prior to the comp to have Danielle throw the comp to Ian. Why they would do this is beyond me, but apparently this is all a set up, right down to Danielle screaming at Ian that she would taint the jury.
By the way that Dani has been acting this afternoon, I highly doubt this. This girl is extremely angry that Ian won pt 2. So much so that she said that she hates him and that she wants to snap his neck. When she said that, it was only her and Dan in the kitchen and Ian was in the backyard. She kept on going on and on about her hatered for Ian. She's an insane and vile person.... she must've forgotten that people watched her say that and she's a nurse, going forward this may come back to bite her in the azz. She's the one that dropped and left her fate in Dan's hand. The next time she looks in a mirror which should be in the next oh I don't know.... 5 seconds!... the person looking back at her should be the one to blame. What a spoiled little twerp she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV