Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 10:44 AM

1,533 posts, read 1,585,907 times

Advertisements

Spoilers are welcome! If you don't want to know up to date live action of what is going on in the house, then don't read this thread!

Consider yourself warned
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 10:48 AM

Houseguests were up pretty late this morning, until at least 3am.

Shane and Danielle were giving back rubs and kisses in the HOH

Ashley, Jenn and Wil were on the patio bashing Brittney, Boogie, Dan and Janelle but mostly Janelle

Pretty confident we will see Janelle go on the block with Frank today but only time will tell!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:53 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,771,962 times
Spoiler
AZPam is using her noodle with this idea. Many thanks.

Spoiler
I just like using the 'spoiler' button

Spoiler
Carry on....

Old 08-06-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Spoiler
AZPam is using her noodle with this idea. Many thanks.

Spoiler
I just like using the 'spoiler' button

Spoiler
Carry on....
Too funny! I just squirted coke out my nose laughing at this

Old 08-06-2012, 10:58 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,771,962 times
That's disgusting.
Have some class over there would ya!!

Oh yeah....I just farted.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:01 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,988,031 times
You two are cracking me up!!

Yes, I definitely think that Janelle may go home...YAY!!!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:16 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,847,661 times
Thanks Pam. I don't have the feeds or Showtime anymore, so I have been checking out the updates at Joker's updates. I find this new development so exciting. I have nothing against Janelle personally, but I love when people get backdoored, that is, if I don't love them. I like people in this game, but I can't say that I adore any of them. Dan is probably my favorite/

Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM

2,943 posts, read 4,962,899 times
If Dan and Britney keep whining I don't know. On BBAD last night Danielle was acting all confident going "I'm not afraid of Janelle" but Britney kept saying she wasn't either then acting like she was and picking her lip.

Which way is it?

What's with Dan whining and now waltzing around with his shirt off?

Without Janelle, Joe/Will/Ashley will actually have to think. They've been tattle-tale sheep for way too many weeks.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:27 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,988,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
If Dan and Britney keep whining I don't know. On BBAD last night Danielle was acting all confident going "I'm not afraid of Janelle" but Britney kept saying she wasn't either then acting like she was and picking her lip.

Which way is it?

What's with Dan whining and now waltzing around with his shirt off?

Without Janelle, Joe/Will/Ashley will actually have to think. They've been tattle-tale sheep for way too many weeks.
Dan is believing his own press...and get this...please don't hurt me...I'm starting to like Boogie. Oh, I don't care for his arrogance but he made some good points all weekend. He's using his head. I know, it's madness!!

And I like Frank. And isn't Ian the cutest little puppy??? OMG!

Yea, those three will have to think without Janelle but I'm ready for it. I don't really care too much for Joe and Ashley but they'll live and we might like them better without Janelle. I do like Wil even though there have been times I wanted to smack him! YES, it's fair to say that I hope to heck they backdoor Janelle...it is time for that socio to LEAVE...

Old 08-06-2012, 12:33 PM

10,148 posts, read 11,107,991 times
Yes, Ian is a cute lil doggy. I want Ian to win. I know many who don't like him, but I am one who does...

I want Janelle Gone.. I cannot stomach her. I never was a fan of hers. She is tough, though. They need to get her out ASAP..

I want some action in this house. This has been the most boring, drama free season so far. Where is the action?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV