Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times

Advertisements

I'd hate to see Jenni and Jeff's friendship end after all these years, but I could also see Jeff having a problem with a book she wrote if it was mostly about him, or had some real detrimental things written. Maybe this is her way of bowing out of working with him, and yet making some money on her own.

I know Gage wants to adopt a baby, but he does not seem like a real giving, caring person to me. He hardly ever smiles and is so intense about things. Personally I don't think he and Jeff's relationship will last. Zoila REALLY doesn't like him. Jeff was successful before meeting Gage and he will still be successful after he is gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 06:45 PM

18,468 posts, read 31,630,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I'd hate to see Jenni and Jeff's friendship end after all these years, but I could also see Jeff having a problem with a book she wrote if it was mostly about him, or had some real detrimental things written. Maybe this is her way of bowing out of working with him, and yet making some money on her own.

I know Gage wants to adopt a baby, but he does not seem like a real giving, caring person to me. He hardly ever smiles and is so intense about things. Personally I don't think he and Jeff's relationship will last. Zoila REALLY doesn't like him. Jeff was successful before meeting Gage and he will still be successful after he is gone.

I agree, Gage has the personality of a wet rag. I also dont get how he knows jeff business, and mixing business and homelife together is not good.
Zoila rocls.

I too would not want to see my jenni ^ jeff fight, they are so good together, I love me my fellow Greek girl....

Old 11-17-2012, 07:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,148 times
Looks like the book is about being successful and learning to deal with difficult situations. Maybe Jeff is mad that he's not getting a piece of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gage: He doesn't want ANYONE working for Jeff, including Zoila. Don't you notice, he has a problem with each and every person that's been there?? Jeff would be better without him.

Zoila: Love her, love her, love her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 AM

I love Zoila too, but after all these years working for Jeff and how they all act with each other, she is getting quite the potty mouth.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
I love Zoila too, but after all these years working for Jeff and how they all act with each other, she is getting quite the potty mouth.

I wonder if she has her own apt. or house?
It would be weird to me only having my boss's house to live in; him and his lover.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I wonder if she has her own apt. or house?
It would be weird to me only having my boss's house to live in; him and his lover.
Zoila lives with Jeff & Gage and has a room of her own.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Zoila lives with Jeff & Gage and has a room of her own.

I know but that's why I wonder if she also has a place of her own. Jeff is too unpredictable so if I were her I would fear being tossed out and homeless when he gets into one of his rages.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:35 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I know but that's why I wonder if she also has a place of her own. Jeff is too unpredictable so if I were her I would fear being tossed out and homeless when he gets into one of his rages.

I'm sure she's got a bunch of money saved and, if Jeff ever decided to "flip out" on her, she can always go to her sister's house.

I knew someone once who worked as a "house manager" for an extremely wealthy family. She lived with them and saved her entire paycheck since she really had no expenses. In a relatively short time, she was able to purchase her own apartment (in Manhattan) and pay for the entire thing in cash.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:04 PM

Jeff is really not the Poster Boy for Appropriate Behavior.
I mean-really-he is going to sit with a client and talk about Jenni's inappropriate behavior with another client That is beyond wrong.
Jenni will be fine but it's too bad Jeff doesn't have the emotional capability to seperate business from friendship. Jenni was a good friend to him. He can be such an azz in so many ways.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Man do you really think this is the end of Jenni & Jeff? I get what he was saying and I get that so many employees, partners have used him but why didn't Jenni tell him about the trip? It was wrong of Jeff to talk not only in front of other clients about it but other employees as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV