Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Man do you really think this is the end of Jenni & Jeff? I get what he was saying and I get that so many employees, partners have used him but why didn't Jenni tell him about the trip? It was wrong of Jeff to talk not only in front of other clients about it but other employees as well.
Jeff is so freaking out of control and unreasonable. He thinks everyone is out to get him. Can we all say paranoia????? Jenni is making friends/contacts via Jeff--that happens. Is she not supposed to/not allowed to get to know these people just because Jeff is her boss??? He pulled the same crap with Sarah and fired her when she became friends with one of his clients He's still peeved that Tommy Shaw offered to and sang at Jenni's wedding. Good grief! Maybe the rule should be that his employees are not allowed to speak to clients-at all. That ALL talking to clients is done by Jeff and only Jeff. How stupid is that? That's what would make Jeff happy. Probably why he's so drawn to Gage. Gage has no personality and no interest in making small talk or getting to know anyone else on a personal basis, IMHO.
Not sure exactly the story behind Jenni's trip but no doubt she knew not to mention it to Jeff and not because she had done anything wrong. But because his paranoia would turn it into something wrong. Just like it played out.
Maybe Jenni and her doctor husband can afford to hire Zoila
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 11:09 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Wouldn't that be a hoot if they did?

Old 11-22-2012, 01:01 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
It didn't take long after the wedding for Jeff and Jenni to have a serious falling out. Now that she is married to a doctor, trying to get pregnant, and really beginning to have a career of her own (I've seen her on a commercial, and wouldn't be surprised if she isn't offered her own show if she leaves Jeff). It will be very sad if she goes, they have worked together for so long. I think Jeff might regret it if he fires her.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:24 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
I just can't believe the way he bellows at people and that people put up with it. He screams at people like some kind of drill sergeant. Who does he think he is??? Honestly???? I don't care if he's the boss or not; he has NO right to scream like that at anyone.

I know he has his issues becuase of his mother and grandmother and he needs therapy AND meds to get him to a normal state of mind.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:07 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I just can't believe the way he bellows at people and that people put up with it. He screams at people like some kind of drill sergeant. Who does he think he is??? Honestly???? I don't care if he's the boss or not; he has NO right to scream like that at anyone.

I know he has his issues becuase of his mother and grandmother and he needs therapy AND meds to get him to a normal state of mind.

I feel the same way too. I like him, but sometimes it goes a bit too far. I also agree, you are the boss, but no, you are not yelling at me.

Who on Earth wants to go to work to get belittled?

Old 11-23-2012, 03:20 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
Jeff is sooooo rude to others. He is so demeaning and disrespectful. I would never work for someone that treated me or other employees like that. It is a wonder someone hasn't kicked his azz.

Old 11-23-2012, 04:10 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Jeff is sooooo rude to others. He is so demeaning and disrespectful. I would never work for someone that treated me or other employees like that. It is a wonder someone hasn't kicked his azz.

He needs a good butt-whoopin'!!!

Jeff is truly insane. No one in their right mind would bellow and scream at people like that. He needs meds and he needs intense therapy to get over his mommy and grandma issues. He's lucky he hasn't been sued for the way he treats his employees. It's pure abuse.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Jenni should be fired or suspended for her behavior. She told everyone about her honeymoon accept Jeff. Also, didn't want to mention it on camera. Like the therapist said, you don't want to answer the question Jenni. The name is Jeff Lewis' design -- not the Jeff and Jenni show. It's too much -- first the wedding, then children. Allow her to go off and enjoy motherhood.

Yes, Jeff is abusive. Someone should curse him and quit.

Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,597,105 times
Haven't read all of the posts on this show, so forgive me if this has been discussed, but . . .

When Gage keeps talking about having children I can't help but think what a very terrible parent Jeff would make. You know he would be screaming at and emotionally abusing the child in the same way he attacks his employees and Gage. Poor Gage - I wish he'd find a different guy - a nice one - and have a happy relationship and the kids he really wants.

And don't you all think that Jeff went after Jenny so hard because he thought that she was already on the way to leaving him - new marriage, trying to have a baby and a family, a strong positive image on tv and probably new job opportunities? So (MAYBE suconsciously) he tried to be in control over her leaving - to get rid of her before she left him?

Old 11-25-2012, 02:47 PM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times
I think Jenni will do fine on her own. i would definitely be in a psychiatric hospital if I worked for Jeff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV