Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2012, 04:32 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongtimeBravesFan View Post
They did not steal the rockers money. Get over it. I am now hoping the twins win just to **** everyone off.

The rockers are stupid. If you leave cash sitting on a desk and walk off and leave your bags in a taxi, you are stupid.

I hate it when they drag a leg out over two weeks.
In MY world, If i lay a 20 on the counter and come back for it 6 months later, it better be there or someone is a THIEF.

Twiniewhiniethiefie doesnt have a shot......they aint that sharp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 04:52 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongtimeBravesFan View Post
They did not steal the rockers money. Get over it. I am now hoping the twins win just to **** everyone off.

The rockers are stupid. If you leave cash sitting on a desk and walk off and leave your bags in a taxi, you are stupid.

I hate it when they drag a leg out over two weeks.
calling them stupid is ridiculous and you darn well know they DID in fact steal the money. EVERYONE knows they stole the money. The Twister Sisters know they stole the money. It's really a no brainer.

I quite enjoy when a leg of the race extends to the next week. Same difference as if it were another leg
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
In MY world, If i lay a 20 on the counter and come back for it 6 months later, it better be there or someone is a THIEF.

Twiniewhiniethiefie doesnt have a shot......they aint that sharp

Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
I missed last night's eppie. I take it no one got eliminated last night and the rockers still rock on? Did the guy ever find his passport?

Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 AM

2,727 posts, read 6,151,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Yea Team Twisted Sisters(team Thieves) were incredibly rude. Per the norm.

Please don't insult the band Twisted Sister by calling these 2 "twisted sisters".

Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I missed last night's eppie. I take it no one got eliminated last night and the rockers still rock on? Did the guy ever find his passport?

Spoiler
They did a "to be continued" which showed the rockers at the mat not able to officially check in until they find their passport.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:14 AM

313 posts, read 402,010 times
So it looks like the money from last week's eppie is a non-issue, eh.

I agree about keeping passport on one's person at all times; I don't let mine out of my sight when I travel. But in the heat of the game, I'm sympathetic..mistakes happen. Doesn't make them stupid or anything, just harried. One thing I admire about the Rockers - notice the other dark-haired guy never once rolled his eyes or said anything to make the other one feel bad. Class act all the way, IMO.

The rockers have had a tough 2 eppies. They really struggled w/ the swim challenge too. I'm getting concerned for them moving forward. Hopefully they can locate the taxi soon. Seems they have some buffer in terms of time, so I'm keeping fingers crossed they find it in time. It would be a shame to leave the show because of this, but dems the rules so shouldn't be a surprise to them.

As much as I dislike the "Twinnie" team, they were a bit less loud and annoying. I'll take it. Just can't wait for them to be gone though!

I personally wouldn't do challenges together..well kinda like w/ the swim one. Pretty stupid of Abby and Ryan to agree to wait on the other team. I haven't watched this show much in the past..what happens if 2 teams show up in last place like there is a possibility in next week's episode?

I don't like it either when they stretch it out to 2 eppies. I like seeing more places and more challenges, so i feel cheated when they do this.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:46 AM

Yes, I forgot to add in my other post that I agree about keeping your passport with you at all times. But mistakes happen.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGirlNoMore View Post
Spoiler
They did a "to be continued" which showed the rockers at the mat not able to officially check in until they find their passport.
TY, CT. I sure hope this doesn't cost them the game.

No resolve on the thieves, huhn? That sets such a BAD example to anyone and everyone. No wonder the kids don't have any morals today. Just a small example.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:02 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
and last night they were whining cause
No one wants to pick us up because we're BROWNNNN.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
and last night they were whining cause
No one wants to pick us up because we're BROWNNNN.
OMG. Wonder where they learned that from?? Ummmm, they are in a country where the majority IS brown, aren't they? Turks aren't too light skinned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV