Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2013, 04:06 PM

39 posts, read 91,327 times

Advertisements

I thought this episode was the best of this season, so far. Even though it is extremely predictable, I just accept what they are offering, and go with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 08:01 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,815,234 times
This show is absolutely the best show on TV. I didn't even hear of it until just before season 2, and it looked interesting, so I started watching Season 1 on Netflix and was hooked. I am really going to be ticked off if they cancel....I'm not even a big "TV person" but I can't get enough of this show.

Old 11-01-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcoast911 View Post
I thought this episode was the best of this season, so far. Even though it is extremely predictable, I just accept what they are offering, and go with it.
I'm not so sure its predictable....I didn't see Rachel's dad working with the patriots coming.

Old 11-01-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
How can a show go from being NBC's #1 scripted TV show last year, to probably being cancelled after this year?
It can be easily explained in one word: " 'MURICA!!!" This country is full of dimwits with short attention spans who would rather watch mindless "reality" garbage than something with an interesting plot that will make them think. The fact that shows like "The Real Housewives," "Honey Boo Boo," "American Idol," etc etc etc thrive while shows like Revolution struggle is a sad commentary on the mentality of a good chunk of people in this country.

I just hope that if NBC doesn't pick up Revolution for a 3rd season that maybe a cable network will pick it up.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:42 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yuk View Post
I'm not so sure its predictable....I didn't see Rachel's dad working with the patriots coming.
I didn't either. But my guess is he did it for her and its the only reason she isn't in one of those camps or dead by now. And he dispises Monroe so maybe that was payback too, for everything.

There will be payback for him when they figure it out, and I somehow think Racheal will not speak in his defense.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:04 AM

5,163 posts, read 3,653,855 times
Quote:
It can be easily explained in one word: " 'MURICA!!!" This country is full of dimwits with short attention spans who would rather watch mindless "reality" garbage than something with an interesting plot that will make them think. The fact that shows like "The Real Housewives," "Honey Boo Boo," "American Idol," etc etc etc thrive while shows like Revolution struggle is a sad commentary on the mentality of a good chunk of people in this country.

I just hope that if NBC doesn't pick up Revolution for a 3rd season that maybe a cable network will pick it up.
^^ That, and as I said, it's not following that reality garbage "The Voice" anymore...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times
Less Rachel and more Charlie please! I am enjoying the evil Dr. Horn character.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:58 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,825,943 times
Quote:
...This country is full of dimwits with short attention spans who would rather watch mindless "reality" garbage than something with an interesting plot that will make them think....
It's dangerous to let dimwits think.
The purpose of TV is to keep them from doing this.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:06 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,419,652 times
Okay! this is my favorite show currently. I just finished season 1 on netflix and watched the first 2 of season 2 online. Hopefully get fully caught up by next live episode. I'm going to try to read very few of the recent posts to avoid spoiling myself.

But questions: So Charlie is around 20-23...Rachel looks like she was 32 at blackout and like shes 40 currently. What?? Her dad looks like he is 55. Miles and Monroe look like they have barely aged in 15-16 years.
Whatttt...Same thing with Aaron's girlfriend. Looked like she was late 20s early 30s at blackout and looks the same currently.

Who are your favorite characters?

Mine has to be Aaron. You just feel for the guy. Hard decisions he's made. Great acting.

I think Miles could do a better acting job.

I'm not sure if I've seen many dogs. You would think dogs are important in times like these to help with hunting or protection.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:13 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARFALICIOUS View Post
But questions: So Charlie is around 20-23...Rachel looks like she was 32 at blackout and like shes 40 currently. What?? Her dad looks like he is 55.
Charlie should be 20, I guess, if I do the math right, but it seems like they wanted to make her younger in Season 1. It's been 15+ years since the blackout and I believe Charlie was 4 or so then. Not sure how old Rachel was then or is now.

I stopped watching the show after the second episode this year. Just too maddening, but I keep coming here for spoliers which don't seem to be happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV