Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 03:23 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,318 times

Advertisements

I just watched it the other night and thought it was pretty good. Can't wait for next week.

However, I found it more funny than creepy. I cracked up when one of the nuns took her clothes off and told the head nun to beat her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
I missed most of last season because it was always on when I watched something else. This time, I am not missing it for anything. Since I didn't watch the entire first season, only a few episodes here and there, I don't know all the characters from before. I find it interesting that they use the same characters for each season. Keeps them employed and not always having to add new actors. This is a good thing.
And never ever stick your arm through a door in a haunted house. I guess the honeymoon is over.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:48 AM

777 posts, read 1,336,891 times
Glad to see this season is off to a great start. However, I can't stand the head Nun lady, who was also in season 1. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, b/c no matter what character she plays, it screams, "B-*-*-C-H." And it drives me nuts seeing annoying people like that. I can only assume, like in season 1, but the end of this season, someone else reign over her and then "woo hoo! Suck it B****!". ha.

The "alien" twist, I'm finding a little surprising. I don't know what the writers are planning to go with that story line. Will he turn out to be actually "crazy" or something? Like a schizophrenic, or someone with MPD?

Old 10-21-2012, 03:38 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Boy, they sure are taking on every hot button issue in the Catholic Church aren't they????? Love it!

Old 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Great episode last night! Why are people so dumb? I would have NEVER stuck my arm through that opening! I just knew he was going to lose his arm and I still jumped a foot off the couch and scared the poor kitty in my lap.
No doubt. I guess the old cliche of dumb teens/twenty something's having sex in the wrong places holds true for the horror genre. I'd expect that sort of thing from the typical B-movie horror flick but not a show as smart as this one. Luckily the episode picked up in quality greatly from there.

Old 10-21-2012, 10:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
I think the season premiere broke the record for sex scenes or sexualized scenes in one episode.

Can't wait to see what direction this season goes.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:05 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times
love this. I kind of like season 1 but i think this will be much better

Old 10-22-2012, 06:58 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
yes, you are correct.

Although not all of the actors from Season 1 are returning for season 2

I think the only returnees are:
Jessica Lange
Lilly Rabe
Zachary Quinto
Evan Peters

Did I miss anyone????
Dylan McDermott will return briefly.

Does anyone else think there was a time warp in the asylum? How did that guy from 2012, who got his arms ripped off, end up in 1964? Stuff like this it what makes me want to keep watching the next episode.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,000,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaundercover View Post
Glad to see this season is off to a great start. However, I can't stand the head Nun lady, who was also in season 1. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, b/c no matter what character she plays, it screams, "B-*-*-C-H." And it drives me nuts seeing annoying people like that. I can only assume, like in season 1, but the end of this season, someone else reign over her and then "woo hoo! Suck it B****!". ha.

The "alien" twist, I'm finding a little surprising. I don't know what the writers are planning to go with that story line. Will he turn out to be actually "crazy" or something? Like a schizophrenic, or someone with MPD?
No one reigned over her at the end of last season and she is actually suppose to be the hero and good guy this season from interviews with her.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:49 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
Does anyone else think there was a time warp in the asylum? How did that guy from 2012, who got his arms ripped off, end up in 1964? Stuff like this it what makes me want to keep watching the next episode.
I don't remember him showing back up but I don't mind watching it again. Where was he and what role did he play?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV