Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2009, 05:59 PM

2,080 posts, read 4,831,791 times

Advertisements

I thought they showed the young son running away after strangling Julie?? And then his alibi was Gaby's niece who was found out about...they never developed that story line did they? Why did he lie about being with her drinking??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 06:12 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,722,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Carlos and Gabby had a "blank, blank" convo on the show", mof2dw.

It's been posted HERE a few times about suspicions about Katherine being the one who jumped Julie.
Yes, I know about the "blank, blank" conversation with Carlos and Gaby. I said my husband found it hysterical.

I know we have had some conversations on here about the suspicion that Katherine might have done it. I just seem to have a picture in my head of someone on the showing telling another that Katherine may have done it thinking it was Susan. HEY! It WAS the new neighbor near the end of the show when her and Susan were having that pineapple upside down cake..... SHE said it to Susan. I knew I wasn't dreaming it.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:32 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,493,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
It WAS the new neighbor near the end of the show when her and Susan were having that pineapple upside down cake..... SHE said it to Susan. I knew I wasn't dreaming it.
At first I thought she was just trying to be an instigator playing both sides--BUT could it be that she's trying to throw the suspicion onto someone else when SHE was the one that did the deed? We saw her wielding that baseball bat and smashing in those car windows--who was she threatening? The most violent thing Katherine has done is keying Bree's car.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:02 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,110,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Yes, I know about the "blank, blank" conversation with Carlos and Gaby. I said my husband found it hysterical.

I know we have had some conversations on here about the suspicion that Katherine might have done it. I just seem to have a picture in my head of someone on the showing telling another that Katherine may have done it thinking it was Susan. HEY! It WAS the new neighbor near the end of the show when her and Susan were having that pineapple upside down cake..... SHE said it to Susan. I knew I wasn't dreaming it.
I miss understood your post, momof2dw.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,110,808 times
Juanita really does not like her mother! I feel badly for that poor girl having Gabby as a mother. I had to LOL when Carlos said no to keeping a housekeeper.

I still think it was Angie who attacked Julie. "Moose" needs to go.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 AM

142 posts, read 997,497 times
Whatever happened to Gabby's other daughter and niece?

Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 AM

5,244 posts, read 4,699,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeG71 View Post
Whatever happened to Gabby's other daughter and niece?
I was thinking the same thing...you can't have 2 kiddos and all of a sudden one disappears without question.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:17 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,517,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by therewego View Post
I was thinking the same thing...you can't have 2 kiddos and all of a sudden one disappears without question.
You can on TV.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:37 AM

14,785 posts, read 23,981,690 times
Yes I think it was Angie Bolan that attacked Julie seeing as how she has known for months about Nicks affair . Then when she smacked him and drew blood I was like yeah that seals it for me . I was rolling on the floor laughing when she called bree a tight as* lol. it was so funny . and yeah moose has to go I agree she has a vendetta to settle with Julie and that is why she is trying to make Julie sit in the cell . I think if angie finds out that it was Tom and lynette who told on Nick she will make them pay too . I dont think wisteria lane is safe with people like the bolans living on it .

Old 11-09-2009, 09:58 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,065,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Yes I think it was Angie Bolan that attacked Julie seeing as how she has known for months about Nicks affair . Then when she smacked him and drew blood I was like yeah that seals it for me . I was rolling on the floor laughing when she called bree a tight as* lol. it was so funny . and yeah moose has to go I agree she has a vendetta to settle with Julie and that is why she is trying to make Julie sit in the cell . I think if angie finds out that it was Tom and lynette who told on Nick she will make them pay too . I dont think wisteria lane is safe with people like the bolans living on it .
loving the writing--keeps the characters funny and believable at the same time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV