U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-01-2009, 12:07 PM

5,740 posts, read 6,257,236 times

Advertisements

Also, I dont understand how Tom hasnt confronted Carlos. They are good friends and you would think Tom would try to work it out with him before escalating it to a lawsuit. That just seems out of character for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 12:15 PM

7,990 posts, read 8,157,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Also, I dont understand how Tom hasnt confronted Carlos. They are good friends and you would think Tom would try to work it out with him before escalating it to a lawsuit. That just seems out of character for him.
Oh please Tom does not have the kahunahs to confront Carlos or anyone for that matter . He is scared of Lynette too so go from there .

Old 12-01-2009, 01:38 PM

444 posts, read 453,609 times
I don't really like the Carlos/Lynnette story line. It just seems mean-spirited and wrong. I am wondering if this plane crash won't cause Lynnette to miscarry???? They can kill off Orson. He doesn't have much point right now. Who else is a player that could be easily done away with?? Perhaps one of the Bolens??? I wonder if the Mom killed someone who hurt the boy??? I'm dying to find out.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Oh please Tom does not have the kahunahs to confront Carlos or anyone for that matter . He is scared of Lynette too so go from there .

Confront was probably the wrong word. It just seems like he would go talk to him about it.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 PM

12,712 posts, read 8,173,772 times
Didn't someone say that the guy who plays Tom Scavo was leaving the show? Could it be him that's killed off? Imagine Lynette with all those kids plus twin babies--Catherin Mayfair won't be the only one going nuts on Wisteria lane! As far as Orson, it seems like he has so much potential, he's too funny to be wasted in the background. It could be one of the gay guys who gets killed too-speaking of funny. I see that Tuc Watkins is back on One Life to Live.

The character of Danny seems a little off to me, like there's something wrong with him, or maybe his portrayer is just a bad actor.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:51 PM

9,718 posts, read 4,060,994 times
I'm about to give up on Wisteria Lane. It's just getting way to far fetched. If I didn't have it on DVR I wouldn't waste an hour. Sorry, I've been with them since the start but I'm bored with them all

Old 12-02-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
The character of Danny seems a little off to me, like there's something wrong with him, or maybe his portrayer is just a bad actor.

He's been on the run his entire life moving to different cities, using different names. You are going to be a little off when you have lived like that.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 AM

6,384 posts, read 5,903,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
I'm about to give up on Wisteria Lane. It's just getting way to far fetched. If I didn't have it on DVR I wouldn't waste an hour. Sorry, I've been with them since the start but I'm bored with them all
I hear ya! I watch out of habit.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 AM

1,487 posts, read 2,045,824 times
Let's Speculate... I am thinking Lynette falls and miscarries her babies when she moves Gaby's daughter out of the way. I think she gets her job back. I wonder if Orson or Karl is dead? I doubt they'd kill off a main character but maybe. The blackmailing nurse obviously bit the dust. So did she bite the dust with the ring and $10,000 in the envelope? I think the older woman(blanking on name) will lose her boyfriend. Who else do you think will die or what twist will come from all of this?

Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM

444 posts, read 453,609 times
I thought the bloody hand belonged to Bree........she'll have some horrible injury and shallow Karl will leave her. Orson will stay and take care of her. I, too, thought Lynnette might lose the babies and get her job back. The nurse went flying and I think Angie will go pick up the $$ and the ring and the secret will live on.....Maybe Angie will die and the Dad and son will turn themselves in??? It was a good show last night. i'm glad I didn't miss it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV