Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
What happened to "I'm very rich beeatche?"

I can't believe that Bentley would have such a cover for their cars when they get repossessed.
It was probably like a finance company sticker notating the car is a repossession placed over a car cover. Just guessing....but who knows because it is Atlanta.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 04:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
I knew she had not changed. Same ole faker NeNe.
Maybe she has more money than she's ever had and felt rich. But hell, I would be rich too with the money I make if I didn't pay my bills. But I do

Old 11-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Default Kim off RHOA

Kim Zolciak Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta; Nene Leakes Says She Was Fired : People.com

Old 11-26-2012, 06:39 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
Aiden is adorable lol i loved his "im sleepy" line ... Kim is disgusting she needs to stop cursing around her children and be more nature.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
I don't believe the Nene car story. One thing I've learned living in Orlando is that whenever a celeb is around regardless of how normal they look or behave SOMEONE somewhere is taking their picture. I just find it hard to believe that her car was being reposessed and no one took a picture or video taped it.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I don't believe the Nene car story. One thing I've learned living in Orlando is that whenever a celeb is around regardless of how normal they look or behave SOMEONE somewhere is taking their picture. I just find it hard to believe that her car was being reposessed and no one took a picture or video taped it.

maybe cause NeNe is a celebrity mainly in her own mind.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:51 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,401,567 times
Quote:
Neither do I. Probably fabricated by a current or ex cast member to irritate her. There hasn't been any mention of it in a single article, radio station, or even my favorite bloodhound blogger- whom I KNOW would've been all over it. No mention whatsoever since Friday? Hell, Frank Ski hasn't even mentioned it, and the incident supposedly took place at his restaurant.

Besides, I've never seen or heard anything of Nene owning a Bentley at any point. I know Kim has (had?) one, but NeNe has always driven a grey RR.

Last edited by NorthDeKalb; 11-27-2012 at 12:12 AM..

Old 11-27-2012, 12:12 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,401,567 times
Quote:
Neither do I. Probably fabricated by a current or ex cast member to irritate her. There hasn't been any mention of it in a single article, radio station, or even my favorite bloodhound blogger- whom I KNOW would've been all over it. No mention whatsoever since Friday? Hell, Frank Ski hasn't even mentioned it, and the incident supposedly took place at his restaurant.

Besides, I've never seen or heard anything of Nene owning a Bentley at any point. I know Kim has (had?) one, but NeNe has always driven a grey RR.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:18 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
maybe cause NeNe is a celebrity mainly in her own mind.
That can be said about every reality tv star but that doesn't stop people from snapping their photos. I remember being in the mall and someone from the Biggest Loser dang near caused a stampede.

Old 11-27-2012, 07:43 PM

507 posts, read 513,928 times
This week's episode should have been called "Kim is a Donkey" she really should stop running her mouth and I wish Kandi would call her out more often than not on her bull. Bottom line, Kim acts as if moving back into her luxury townhome is doing something beneath her. Girl please. Had you not presented the home as if it were yours (got called out on that), stopped pretending you could afford it (got called out on that), and kept it real (she never does that), then all of that mouth could have been avoided

You don't lease a 17,000 sq ft mansion and put in over $40,000 worth of landscape, then run your mouth about someone else's paid for home. All of this is karma and I have no empathy for her. Kendra should have seen how Kim operates and never did all that work on her house or let her and her freeloading husband move in

As for the rest

I don't understand Phaedra's over the top birthday parties. Sure I know she wants to do the best she can for Aiden being her first born son and all but $20,000 for a dolphin show? Come on now. Aiden was more impressed with the darn toy truch than with the dolphins. I hope Dwight is at least getting a check for this

Porsha is a very beautiful woman but she is better seen than heard. It is as if a lightbulb never went off in her head. I see her husband was just as shocked as she was that she was in the kitchen cooking LOL

Kenya just irks me and I don't care about her wack storyline with Walter

Cynthia had every right to go out and call Phaedra on her mess. She had her evidence and Phaedra knew she was caught. I like this new and aggressive Cynthia.

Nene still doing Nene
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV