Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 07:24 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,522,993 times

Advertisements

Kandi Burruss: Common Hoe Turned ATL Housewife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
And you should learn how to multiquote...it would make it easier to skip past your claims that EVERY woman in ATL has a big butt like Phaedra's.
I feel ya, but its a little tricky to don on my driod, I thought I said black women, not all women. Phaedra has a normal butt, its not big. Tons of women here has what she has
What she is showcasing...that why I don't see the point in the video, its like me making a video called Normal Arms, the video is a scam & I don't see any sistas buying it is what my point was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times
This page?

Bored. To. Tears.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:49 PM

What do you know about this George?

Forbez DVD Blog | Rumor: Kandi Burruss Is A Major *****?

Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Kandi Burruss: Common Hoe Turned ATL Housewife?I feel ya, but its a little tricky to don on my driod, I thought I said black women, not all women. Phaedra has a normal butt, its not big. Tons of women here has what she has
What she is showcasing...that why I don't see the point in the video, its like me making a video called Normal Arms, the video is a scam & I don't see any sistas buying it is what my point was.
They ALL have huge behinds. Phaedra's butt is NOT "normal" and it is big. Maybe there's something in the water in Atlanta because we are not made like that on the West Coast (nor do we want big butts) . I'll take a major pass on their work out DVDs

Old 01-27-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
They ALL have huge behinds. Phaedra's butt is NOT "normal" and it is big. Maybe there's something in the water in Atlanta because we are not made like that on the West Coast (nor do we want big butts) . I'll take a major pass on their work out DVDs
You call that big? She is short & stumpy. Many black women here are shaped like that, looks normal to me, but I'm not on the west coast so I don't know what's going on out there. Most women I see are shaped like Kandi, Pheadra & Kenya. *shrugs*

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4 Reunion: Kandi vs Marlo - YouTube

Old 01-27-2013, 05:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I think it is the water. Especially since there have been several studies showing that the majority of black women in ATL are transplats looking for the Black Mecca. ATL is the new New York. So they leave the west coast with normal butts, drink that ATL water, get donkey booties. BUT as soon as they leave they lose the butts, which is why you don't see black women in other cities rocking Apple Bottoms.

Old 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM

S
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I think it is the water. Especially since there have been several studies showing that the majority of black women in ATL are transplats looking for the Black Mecca. ATL is the new New York. So they leave the west coast with normal butts, drink that ATL water, get donkey booties. BUT as soon as they leave they lose the butts, which is why you don't see black women in other cities rocking Apple Bottoms.
So women upnorth & out west don't have shapes like Kandi & Phaedra, hell even Kim has a little shape to her. NeNe doesn't though she has a wnba power forward body, but she does have a rack so that's cool for her I guess. I was reading today That the Atl Housewives is the number 1 raated show of the Bravo brand, According to wikipedia The Bravo show is based on the Desperate Housewives show that Tony Parker ex wife was on. I've never seen that show either, but whatever that show was based on Bravo sure has america hooked with the 6 shows they are running.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 PM

507 posts, read 513,928 times
Let me just say watching both those women (Phaedra and Kenya) I wouldn't want either one of their physiques on me. Period. As for tonight's episode, this situation has gone entirely too far with all the back and forth gossip. Cynthia is an instigator and this is why I take her with a grain of salt. Why must she repeat everything somebody tells her in a conversation? Kenya knew Phaedra was talking mess (wasn't like she lied though) did she really need to show her natural Black behind, of all places, at a charity event?

This is why Kenya will never get the respect she claims she deserves because in every episode she is showing her behind making herself look like a darn fool.

This garbage needs to end

Old 01-27-2013, 07:41 PM

146 posts, read 190,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Just as normal as the other women on the show.
And certainly more Real than the other women.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:13 PM

146 posts, read 190,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
Wait a minute - you have all of these very strong opinions about Kenya but you haven't seen the show???

She is the type of female that makes other females angry; not because we are jealous, but because she is so manipulative. It is NOT okay to behave the way she does toward other women's husbands; her behavior is so far beyond flirty it is disgusting.

I have been married for over 25 years and I am in no way embittered or unhappy. We are approximately the same age and her entire persona is unattractive. Ick.
She makes INSECURE females angry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV