Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
So Porche may have a son already from a previous relationship? I do not understand why these "reality shows" hide the truth like they do. especially something that big. The main story behind Porche and Kordell was that they supposedly were planning to try to get pregnant soon and have their first baby. I get very frustrated when I hear about all the lies. It makes me not want to watch the show and I am sure they lose a lot of watchers doing this stuff.
I haven't heard anything of the sort, and don't believe it to be true.

Kordell on the other hand, does in fact have a son named Syre with Tania Richardson (friend of Sheree's from a couple of seasons ago).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 11:52 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
I haven't heard anything of the sort, and don't believe it to be true.

Kordell on the other hand, does in fact have a son named Syre with Tania Richardson (friend of Sheree's from a couple of seasons ago).
I missunderstood something that I had read, it is Kordel that has the son, not Porche.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:08 PM

151 posts, read 220,391 times
There was a time where porsha was talking about her own age and she couldn't get the number straight. I think it was when she called Kenya old. She is so dumb but still deserves better than that control freak.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:59 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
OK, thoughts on last night's finale.

Porsha - I thought she was a good sport to try the BABS costume but ultimately Halle Berry in BABS is no one's film icon and she looked stunning as Dorothy Dandridge and I thought it was stupid for Kenya to even suggest that.

Kenya - Overreacted to Porsha's costume choice and throwing her out was stupid. I was glad the other ladies stepped up and had Porsha's back on that. I also thought it was really funny that Kenya talked about this "program" she had planned and in the end, the program she dis was simple to introduce the ladies in costume. That's it? Big deal over nothing.

And I loved the costumes!!! Cynthia as Diana Ross was breathtaking cause I looooved that Mahogany look. THought it was funny Nene said she could have done better. But Nene's Strange took the cake, even with her chariot of men. That was a bad ass costume.

Can't wait for the reunion where they are bringing Kim back.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:13 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
I was not impressed with last night's epi either Kenya went way over the top in throwing out Porsha. The program was lame and NeNe didn't look like Grace Jones but I didn't think Kandy looked like Tina Turner either. Sure were a lot of folks at the party wonder how big Bravo's budget is anyway?

I can't believe Kim had be hair out of her face she looked nice for a change.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:01 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
It is like Kenya and Porsha have this thing between the two of them where each is determined to get HER way. Porsha was determined to NOT be what Kenya told her to be and Kenya was determined that if she wasn't, then out her azz went. The only reasons she really apologized is all of the housewives were ready to jump ship. The longer I watch Kenya the more I dislike her. I am not sad that Porsha won't be around next season. Did you notice all the hubby's of the wives didn't dress up? I guess they are too good to stoop to that level.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:30 AM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
It is like Kenya and Porsha have this thing between the two of them where each is determined to get HER way. Porsha was determined to NOT be what Kenya told her to be and Kenya was determined that if she wasn't, then out her azz went. The only reasons she really apologized is all of the housewives were ready to jump ship. The longer I watch Kenya the more I dislike her. I am not sad that Porsha won't be around next season. Did you notice all the hubby's of the wives didn't dress up? I guess they are too good to stoop to that level.

The theme of the party was 'honoring iconic black women'. No need for the husbands to come in costume. I like this group and hope they all come back next season, especially Kenya. Love or hate her but no one can deny she brings the drama!

Old 04-02-2013, 06:08 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,223,391 times
Bravo renews 'Real Housewives of Atlanta,' plus a Phaedra Parks spinoff

"Bravo has unsurprisingly renewed "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" for a sixth season.

They have not announced who will return among the existing cast.

The show has pulled in its best ratings to date, averaging 3 million viewers each first viewing. It's still by far the most popular of the six "Housewives" franchises..."

Bravo renews 'Real Housewives of Atlanta,' plus a Phaedra... | Radio & TV Talk | www.accessatlanta.com

Old 04-02-2013, 06:22 PM

95 posts, read 198,453 times
Who the hell is gonna watch a Phaedra spin off? That woman is annoying as hell. I can't stand those sour looks. She thinks looking like she is bathing in Atlanta sewers is a a cool look.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Kandi has a spin off
Kim has a spin off

now Phaedra???
And how the heck did this housewife franchise become the top one???
I don't anyone who thinks that or thinks it's worthy of any spin off.

RHONY,ROBH and the OC seem to be the favs of everyone I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV