Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 01:32 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,235,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Yes, last night was better. I even agreed with Nicki about the choosing a genre thing.
I agree, but I see a pattern forming. The first night they're sniping at one another and the second night they're at least civil. We'll see what happens this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 06:30 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,807,886 times
I think more and more people are warming up to Nicki. When you look past her "shocking" outfits and weirdness, she is actually a good judge.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:46 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,346,217 times
I am amazed over some of the talent. I picked two tonight in Long Beach audition. When my PC comes back from the shop ill share there auditions.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 AM

18,387 posts, read 31,507,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I think more and more people are warming up to Nicki. When you look past her "shocking" outfits and weirdness, she is actually a good judge.

i am also starting to feel the same way, i think she is kinda nice.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:14 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,860,592 times
I am starting to like Nicki too. I didn't know who she was so I googled her. I was impressed with all she's done for being so young. I didn't like Mariah's comment about if you want a diva you have to pay for a diva when she came on on Wednesday. She seemed to portray the attitude I expected from Nicki. Nicki seems kind of genuine for a celebrity.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:19 PM

5,327 posts, read 8,509,313 times
I haven't been watching the auditions but my DVR is still recording them. I happened to catch one audition this week which really impressed me - it was the guy with the speech impediment who had incurred permanent nerve damage when he got his tonsils out - he said it happens in 1 out of 100,000 cases. Anyway, when he sang, his speech impediment was completely gone, and he had a great voice. I was really impressed, and also very happy that his one true passion (singing) hadn't been taken away from him.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 AM

Ok Zoanette not my pick but I thought she is a hoot
watch out Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGbuXM1ScSg

I thought Kayden has interesting story, It seems each audition they had someone who has a real life struggle between Lazro, Matheus and Kayden. I dont think Kayden is American Idol but he deserves a break because of his life expectancy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGbuXM1ScSg

I would share. Ill give Halie Hilburn credit in being creative for the audition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxY24-fog00

From San Antonio I think Matheus Fernandes will go far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITGkY8S5xg

I also thought Briana Oakley was real good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddJ2P0cUuqc

Seems this year they are picking contestants that dealt with being bullying.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 02-02-2013 at 05:29 AM..

Old 02-02-2013, 10:23 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,235,747 times
After being called out by fellow soldiers, Matthew Farmer now says his dramatic audition tale was a fabrication. I didn't trust this guy's story from the beginning. It had to do with the timing of the birth of his daughter.
DH believes this is the best judging panel he's seen. No drama between the two divas this week. Nicki is the best judge. Mariah makes the same comments over and over. High level of talent this year.

'American Idol' Contestant Matthew Farmer Admits Military Injury Story Was a Lie - Hollywood Reporter

Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
After being called out by fellow soldiers, Matthew Farmer now says his dramatic audition tale was a fabrication. I didn't trust this guy's story from the beginning. It had to do with the timing of the birth of his daughter.
DH believes this is the best judging panel he's seen. No drama between the two divas this week. Nicki is the best judge. Mariah makes the same comments over and over. High level of talent this year.

'American Idol' Contestant Matthew Farmer Admits Military Injury Story Was a Lie - Hollywood Reporter
I wonder if this going to disqualify Matthew Farmer I thought when his daughter lack luster expression when she was on stage with him was maybe she was people-camera shy but now it probably because she didnt want to be a part of this farce.

I seen pre idol audition of Lazro so his stuttering seems real, Matheus cant fake being short, Unless Kaydan really nine and fake the cystic fibrosis but I doubt it because of the hospital picks.
I just think it sad people like Matthew uses something like miliary as part of their lie with out thinking the truth going to come out on a lie like that.

I think after the audition where Nicki walks out that her and probably producers worked something out and of course good editing probably made it seems more going on than what it was.
I remember them discussing this on the news and ET when this happen but I didnt know it happen here in Charlotte.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:51 PM

Knock knock anyone home

Anyone watching or you guys still boycotting?

There is some amazing talent this year and it just the guys this week.

Tonight I really like quirky Charlie,Nick,and Lazaro.
I'm not even pulling for Johnny Keyser this year.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 02-07-2013 at 09:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV