Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 10:41 AM

2,355 posts, read 2,182,357 times

Advertisements

Sorry you feel that way but thanks for your opinion at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 02:38 PM

320 posts, read 954,654 times
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Sorry to ruin your party but Friends is one of the worst shows in history and partly responsible for the moral downfall of our society!

thanks for your opinon but i don't believe that friends did that (friends is pretty clean when it comes down to it)...MTV is the downfall of our society...
anyways back to funny friends episodes

i remember when ross was supposed to get married and instead of his future wife's name , he said Rachel! That was amazing!

Old 10-16-2007, 02:42 PM

Thumbs up awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCRob View Post
OOOOOOH - wait a second. I DID think of my all-time favorite Friends clip. (I must have been brain dead to have not thought of this earlier. I was tired. )

When Chandler and Joey were babysitting Ben, and they left him on the bus, they had to go to the "Lost and Found" office at the transit authority's main office to "claim" Ben. After entering a room that I can only presume was a nursery, they saw two babies (do people leave their kids on buses that much? ). They didn't know which was Ben. So they tried to remember any distinguishing characteristics about Ben, and when they saw something on the mouth of one of the babies, they suddenly "remembered" that Ben had a mole near his mouth. So Chandler went to pick him up and the "mole" fell off.

Then they tried to remember what he was wearing. One baby had ducks, the other clowns. Joey said something about being sure that Ben was definitely wearing ducks........or clowns.

So Chandler was panicking and was like "What are we going to do?"
So Joey said "Oh I know - we'll flip for him".
And Chandler replied "Oh, you wanna flip for the baby?"
Joey responds by saying "You got a better idea?"

So Chandler gets out a coin and flips it while Joey calls "heads". Then when it lands heads up, Joey was excited. But Chandler, being the ever-logical and cool guy that he was, said "We have to assign heads to one of them!"

Then Joey, thinking he had it all figured out, said "Oh, I know. Heads for ducks, because ducks have heads!"

Then Chandler had one of those precious moments when I almost laughed so hard that I could have spewed soda out my nose. He said "What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday parties!?"

ROFLMBO! THAT is my all-time favorite Friends clip.

these were so funny thank you so much for sharing . i remeber most of these clips, they are amazing

Old 10-18-2007, 11:16 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,138,384 times
I prefer All In The Family. Archie is King!

Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
I prefer All In The Family. Archie is King!
awesome

Old 10-23-2007, 11:37 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,877 times
Quote:
i remember when ross was supposed to get married and instead of his future wife's name , he said Rachel! That was amazing!
Haha, yeah! That was a total shocker! And then you were left to wonder the whole summer until the season premier.. lol.

My favorite episodes were always the Thanksgiving ones. They were hilarious. I love "The one with all the Flashbacks" or something like that. Hilarious!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:22 PM

1,079 posts, read 2,650,358 times
Here's a scene I really liked: Chandler is trying to make Monica think he does not want to get married, to throw her off. And he says to Joey, "Now, do I look like a guy who doesn't want to get married?" And Joey says, "Yeah, and also a little like a French guy."

Old 10-24-2007, 02:20 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,995,793 times
Although I wouldn't rate FRIENDS as my favorite show ever, it's up near the top. My favorite episode is the one where Ross goes to a tanning booth and he keeps getting blasted on the front of his body. He just can't seem to position himself to get sprayed on the back of his body. It's absolutely hilarious! I can hardly stop laughing just thinking about it.

blessings...Franco

Old 10-25-2007, 10:58 AM

305 posts, read 798,232 times
man SOOOOOO many favorites!
1. when they play "cups"
2.) ross' sandwich
3.) when joey thinks rachel is saying "u AND i sex" instead on unisex

Old 10-26-2007, 03:02 PM

15 posts, read 45,559 times
a few random funny moments:

when Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes and stars doing the lunges "could I be wearing anymore clothes"

When Joey, Ross, and Chandler learn how to play bamboozled

When Monica and Rachel lose their apartment because they can't name Chandler's job Rachel says he's a transponder

The Thanksgiving episodes definately were the best!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV