Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2013, 07:07 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times

Advertisements

Well there was a tornado warning here and interrupted the show right when the g/f came on screaming lol. I found out!! No love lost there.
I love Casey. He's a sweetheart.

Ben is strange. He reminds me of the Duggar father lol from 19 and counting. LOL He doesn't seem Des's type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2013, 06:08 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Well there was a tornado warning here and interrupted the show right when the g/f came on screaming lol. I found out!! No love lost there.
I love Casey. He's a sweetheart.

Ben is strange. He reminds me of the Duggar father lol from 19 and counting. LOL He doesn't seem Des's type.
Agree with you about Ben being strange. You're right! He does that that Duggar dad look about him.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:44 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Don't know what it is, but yes, something 'off' about Ben. There seems to be something 'off' about a lot of guys! I am terrible and don't remember their names but....

The guy who told Des he was falling in love already. Seriously? A bit too quick that would freak anyone out!

The guy who has a stalker ex and a son. I would boot him to the curb in a hear beat. Yes everyone has a past, but that is a bit too much without really getting to know someone IRL.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:47 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,248,755 times
Still loving Michael G. and when he was without his shirt He's soooooo my type and like I've said before, I hope she don't pick him #jealous

Ben is truly creepy in a really slimy, used car salesman sort of way. I now think he "pimped" his kid to get to her maternal instincts. I think he's the type who would be married to one woman and have a whole other family tucked away somewhere and lead this weird double life. What a sleaze

Still think Des is great with Brooks - she's got those "love eyes" on him. She was really concerned when he broke his finger, I could see it all over her. I could see her with Juan Pablo too but maybe he's a little more "cultured" than she is and they wouldn't be a good fit. Chris is a good one for her too ... he's that strong, centered type that makes for great stability. In a way too, even though he's completely bizarre sometimes I could see her with Zack (the one from Texas) because I could see her really being attracted to that zany personality and even I have to admit - he's not all silliness under that exterior, he's got a pretty tender-heart. I think he'd treat her very well.

I really initially liked Brandon and I still do, but I think he has too many issues that he needs to work out. I have a hard time understanding the "love" this early on but I think his youth has had such a profound impact on him that he clings to any sense of stability or normalcy and he gets overly attached quickly. I sure hope he's getting counseling to deal with all that residual pain.

Kasey is cute but I'm a little "meh" about him.

Juan Pablo is too funny, that scene at the end where Zack was trying to teach him to speak "cowboy" was cracking me up. Plus he's just so nice to look at and listen to.

Overall, I think that this group of guys (less the exception of Ben) is a pretty great group.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:39 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Still loving Michael G. and when he was without his shirt He's soooooo my type and like I've said before, I hope she don't pick him #jealous

Ben is truly creepy in a really slimy, used car salesman sort of way. I now think he "pimped" his kid to get to her maternal instincts. I think he's the type who would be married to one woman and have a whole other family tucked away somewhere and lead this weird double life. What a sleaze

Still think Des is great with Brooks - she's got those "love eyes" on him. She was really concerned when he broke his finger, I could see it all over her. I could see her with Juan Pablo too but maybe he's a little more "cultured" than she is and they wouldn't be a good fit. Chris is a good one for her too ... he's that strong, centered type that makes for great stability. In a way too, even though he's completely bizarre sometimes I could see her with Zack (the one from Texas) because I could see her really being attracted to that zany personality and even I have to admit - he's not all silliness under that exterior, he's got a pretty tender-heart. I think he'd treat her very well.

I really initially liked Brandon and I still do, but I think he has too many issues that he needs to work out. I have a hard time understanding the "love" this early on but I think his youth has had such a profound impact on him that he clings to any sense of stability or normalcy and he gets overly attached quickly. I sure hope he's getting counseling to deal with all that residual pain.

Kasey is cute but I'm a little "meh" about him.

Juan Pablo is too funny, that scene at the end where Zack was trying to teach him to speak "cowboy" was cracking me up. Plus he's just so nice to look at and listen to.

Overall, I think that this group of guys (less the exception of Ben) is a pretty great group.
Yeah, Juan Pablo's voice, I could just sit there & listen to him all day. Hot!

I didn't even notice that Chris guy until she singled him out for the one on one date. He seems nice, if a little boring. Brooks is hot, period. I still like that Bryden guy, he reminds me of someone. Ben doesn't get on my nerves that much, don't know why. As for the rest of the guys, I really can't remember their faces or names.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:03 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,247,964 times
I'd like to know if there is anything in her contract which says if first show she finds no interest in any of them and has no intentions of a happily ever after with them either that she agrees to 'play the game' anyway and after the show is broadcast give him the heave ho. Given that I believe this and its brother have produced only one actual marriage its a rather dismal reccomendation for a way to find your him or her.

Personally they all feel like programmed Ken dolls.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:00 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
Northnut, when you said that Bryden reminded you of someone and I started thinking, my mind immediately jumped to actor John Corbett, who played Carrie Bradshaw's boyfriend Aidan on "Sex and the City." Of course, the hairdo is not the same, but the face and eyes kind of are, and he's got that kind of shy, laid-back same way about him. What do y'all think?

I thought Juan Pablo made the best cowboy. He was so cute in that outfit. Also loved his cowboy lingo lesson.

Chris strikes me as good husband and dad material for some reason. He doesn't seem that exciting, but we haven't seen much of him and Des together yet either.

Although I felt bad for Brandon being rejected by yet another person in his life, it was too much too soon and would have kind of freaked me out if I was Des. She could have just dumped him and not gone after him to explain like she did. I think she knew how sensitive he was and felt so bad, but she has to do what she has to do, and aside from the love declaration, if there was no chemistry and lots with other guys, she was better to let him go sooner rather than later.

Brooks and Michael G are my two favorites so far, but I don't see Michael G with Des, really.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:28 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I saw a preview while watching something else on demand. Didn't someone already post (hidden in a spoiler) who it was? And while watching Access Hollywood, I saw a preview that explains a "fight scene" that was shown in the previews during the actual show. I think the episode with the fight scene in it is on tonight.
Unfortunately, I am one of the ones that tries to avoid spoilers as much as possible. I like surprises, so if someone did already post this in a spoiler, I didn't read it (intentionally). Therefore, I was still wondering who the lying, cheater was and I was ultimately shocked last night (as I wanted to be).

Never in a millions would I have thought it was Brian. Well....Ben sure was close to getting sent home last night....he we was in the bottom handful, and I was hoping it would be him to be she sent home who she did.

I also think Juan Pablo is cool, but he seems to be trying to hard and his personality seems a little fake, like he's acting for TV all the time. Otherwise, many of these men seem to have some seriuos underlying issues that I'm not sure I would want to marry into. I wouldn't be surprised if more "secrets" come out from some of them, even they were asked if anyone else had secrets.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:30 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
I agree with a couple others. Brooks and Juan Pablo are just HOT. First I liked Brooks because he was from my state, but that guy is gorgeous~ I am picking my top 5 now in this order 1( Brooks 2) Juan Pablo 3) Michael G 4) Drew 5) Bryden.

Anyone else have a top 5 prediction?

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 06-11-2013, 01:11 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I agree with a couple others. Brooks and Juan Pablo are just HOT. First I liked Brooks because he was from my state, but that guy is gorgeous~ I am picking my top 5 now in this order 1( Brooks 2) Juan Pablo 3) Michael G 4) Drew 5) Bryden.

Anyone else have a top 5 prediction?
LOL, I thought you were doing the top 5 for yourself. I'd go with Brooks, Juan Pablo, Bryden, Drew & then for last I have no idea. I can't remember the guys & that Michael G is just too similar to my ex. These are my picks for myself btw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV