Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 02:03 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times

Advertisements

The previews of the upcoming season showed Dez having lots of smooching time with a guy with longish hair (shown only from the back.)

Was there any guy who had dark longish hair in back other than Brooks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 02:07 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
Dr. Larry, but he's gone...so I don't think so. Hmmmm. I didn't think much of Brooks.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:52 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,462 times
I think it may be Brooks.....from the description. But I personally don't find Brooks very attractive, nor his personality. Sort of dull, not my type. (just my opinion). Actually, his exit from the limo when he first met Des was sort of lame (acted like he forgot his name or something silly).

Old 05-30-2013, 10:39 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,482,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzKpfw View Post
You mean like that no shirt "abs" guy
Very creepy. If he would of been somewhat goodlooking it would of been ok lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post

He has a cute son but I had alarm bells going off when he explained the situation with the sons mom. Not saying that doesn't happen, I just wonder how likely it is that two friends in their very early twenties decide to have a kid together.
I find this whole thing odd. What friends have a kid together. In this day and age I think that could of been prevented by being more cautious, unless they wanted a child. I think she will keep him around for a while but I doubt he will be there in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
The previews of the upcoming season showed Dez having lots of smooching time with a guy with longish hair (shown only from the back.)

Was there any guy who had dark longish hair in back other than Brooks?
I think it looks like Brooks. I don't think anyone else had long hair? Did Juan Pablo?

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:21 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,724,397 times
So the wife ad I finally got to the end of the premier last night. (she cant help it, she's solar powered!) We both made the comment that lots of the guys had the creepy stalker look.

I have read some spoilers so I know who the "girlfriend" is that shows up. Once you learn I wouldnt google her pictures at work.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
I'll likely not watch it again, or maybe do the quick version with the fast forward. But what I thought was what a sorry bunch and maybe sending them all home and going in match.com might be a better option. Little prickly feelings went along with all of them. The guy with the kid seems genuine, but would this be a sort of threesome minus the sex? It takes a special person to marry someone with kids where the parent is deeply involved and I don't think she's it.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:45 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,482,956 times
I like Desiree so I will keep watching. She is actually the first bachelorette in a long time that I have been interested in seeing have a happy ending....if it's possible with this group of guys. I agree, none of them really stand out and are a bit creepy. I was so tired of the Emily saga....that Desiree seems a bit refreshing and she seems genuine.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:10 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
The NPR blog about the first episode of this season's Bachelorette was entitled "A Parade of Goobers".

That makes me laugh so hard!

A Parade Of Goobers: 17 Actual People Presented To 'The Bachelorette' : Monkey See : NPR

Old 06-01-2013, 05:50 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,254,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
The NPR blog about the first episode of this season's Bachelorette was entitled "A Parade of Goobers".

That makes me laugh so hard!

A Parade Of Goobers: 17 Actual People Presented To 'The Bachelorette' : Monkey See : NPR
I may have to watch that blog. That picture they have, they really do look like almost clones of each other. Poor girl.

The armor... not a medieval soldier who had to be able to RUN for miles in armor would take out this guy sooooo fast.

Wouldn't mind an SCA type with functional fighting skills to be offered. They have real imagination. They would be having more imagination than all these clones put together.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:47 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
According to Reality Steve, he's picked the winner as
Spoiler
Brooks with Chris as 2nd

Personally, I hope not, but he's usually right since he has people with cell phones sending him pictures....sigh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV