Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,871,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Arie + Courtney =

Anyhow....question for you Bachelor/Bachelorette experts: Does any know if the homes that are used in the filming of Bachelor/Bachelorette at the home visits near the end of each season are rented homes or are they actually the homes of the invidividuals on the show?
I always thought they were the parent's actual homes. If the parents have a crappy house they meet in a restaurant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
I remember Chantal's (from Brad's season) home in Seattle. Her dad is a super big whig with the Seattle Seahawks turned auto dealership owner, and they had an obscenly opulent mega-mansion. It would have taken me two weeks to learn my way around that place.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,508 times
So I guess majority of the candidates are supposedly a little beyond "well-off" considering how most their homes look. Jef from Emily Maynard's season had this huge ranch in Utah, it was amazing, I'm thinking how does this young man own so much at such a young age. Majority of them do on this show. Even Emily herself (but we all know her story).

Old 01-07-2013, 09:37 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times
I loved Sean on Emily's season and am hoping that he stays true to himself on his season. I just started watching and I've got to admit that I liked the bit he did with Ari, though I couldn't stand Ari when he was on with Emily.

p.s.
I like checking Reality Steve's website also !

Old 01-07-2013, 10:49 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,871,538 times
I watched tonight's episode, Why oh why can I not boycott this show? It is so scripted, so predictable, they say the same lines every freaking season and they all talk about freaking journeys...blah, blah, blah. Yet, I love this stupid show. It is truly awful, but fun

Old 01-08-2013, 05:28 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
So I guess majority of the candidates are supposedly a little beyond "well-off" considering how most their homes look. Jef from Emily Maynard's season had this huge ranch in Utah, it was amazing, I'm thinking how does this young man own so much at such a young age. Majority of them do on this show. Even Emily herself (but we all know her story).
That was his family's home. Yes, I want to see some normal folks. I'm over the Re-Do's Lets get some NEW folks on these reality shows. There are never any Blacks, Asian's...or any other culture's What's up w/ that???

Old 01-08-2013, 06:25 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,348,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I don't mind getting spoilers on Bachelor/ette, but I hate them for other shows. I couldn't wait to read the spoilers from Ben's season because I so wanted him to get rid of Courtney. That didn't work.

But, she's now dating Arie from Emily's season and they're both are from Scottsdale, AZ. They're each attention hogs, so they're perfect for each other.

I can't help myself...I always see what RS has to spoil ... I looked last night before the girls got out of the cars so I could pay special attention to "the one"! I have to say I wasn't overly impressed -- she seemed a little catty -- but I'll give her time <G>.

Speaking of the girls' arrival... I wonder if the producers put them up to some of those asinine entrances??
You can almost tell who's not going to make it past the first rose ceremony -- such as Miss Fifty Shades of Grey -- I sure can't imagine that her mama wasn't mad or at least embarrassed (the last line in the show as she was departing while shaking her booty ...she said "Mom don't be mad!")

I didn't remember the show stretching out the arrivals with all the time-killing stuff before, such as Arie giving Sean kissing instructions....that may become a YouTube classic <G>. If Arie and Courtney are together, you are so right -- they deserve each other!! I can't imagine his parents being too wild about a cypher like her, but who knows. His mother was a piece of work herself, as I recall.

Did anyone else think the last "surprise" arrival was going to be Emily?? I thought she was showing up to just wish him well.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:06 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
I still cannot believe he gave the girl with the wedding dress a rose. Seriously? She was drunk and pushing herself on him.
And yes....I cannot believe I am watching it again!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,597,080 times
The scenes with Arie were useless. I FF through those. What guys sit around talking like that? I liked that Sean changed things by handing out roses as he felt fit. They need some changes now and then.

It was good that the overly tan woman from Nashville and the drunk booty shaking girl didn't get a rose.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:44 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
According to Reality Steve, Arie and Courtney are not together anymore. Steve also has who Sean chooses, and who's runner up. He also is predicting who the next Bachelorette is, too. He did say that Sean knew almost as soon as he got back to the States after being booted by Emily, that he would be the next Bachelor. His sister Shay said the papers arrived almost immediately. At the final rose ceremony, it was hard to keep quiet when they knew Sean was the next Bachelor.

I don't mind knowing who's staying and who's going; who the F2 are or anything because it just makes me see the other girls' edits as so scripted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV