Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 06:16 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I've got a feeling Brenda is a gonna Win.....
That would be okay with me. I like her. She would be another "under the radar people" but she must have been doing something right to have lasted this long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 06:47 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Sherri looks a lot like Sandra Bullock. I had also seen the resemblence. I think she and Eddie had no chances to win this game and they did the best they could, they stayed under the radar.

Did you all see Malcolm's' beautiful shiny hair at tribal council? They must have really good hair dryers at Ponderosa. He is so Fabioish...

Old 05-04-2013, 10:22 PM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
My Quija Board says Cochran wins it all.
Sandra Bullock I like, Sherrie not so much. They do look as if they could be sisters, but Sandra is a lot prettier.

Old 05-05-2013, 12:32 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
I think Sherrie and Sandra have similar looking bone structure and that's what makes them look kind of alike but Sandra is much prettier.

Old 05-05-2013, 12:41 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think Sherrie and Sandra have similar looking bone structure and that's what makes them look kind of alike but Sandra is much prettier.
I had to go to the CBS site and take a closer look at Sherri after the comments of the resemblance. I was surprised that they do indeed look similar.

Old 05-05-2013, 12:46 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I had to go to the CBS site and take a closer look at Sherri after the comments of the resemblance. I was surprised that they do indeed look similar.
Me, too, because when this first came up, I had NEVER had even one inkling of a thought that the two looked alike. I think Sherrie looks kind of worn out, anorexic, and a little *itchy. Sandra is really pretty, girl-next-doorish and approachable. Honestly, still don't see a bit of resemblance when Sherrie is at camp or doing challenges, but I guess her cast photo shows some similarity. I don't think Sherrie is attractive at all, but, then I'm a girl, so.......

Old 05-05-2013, 05:35 AM

541 posts, read 1,145,061 times
Well I'm glad to see my powers of observation are still in tact. I think the people who don't see the resemblance are looking at personality not looks. What's that saying "pretty is as pretty does."

Sandra B. is a great actress and seems to be a great person. Everyone in Hollywood likes her.

Sherri, some like her, some don't. It goes to show personality goes along way in how people perceive you.

If Sherri, acted more like Sandra, people would like her more and more apt to say she looks like Sandra B.

It really is fascinating case of human perception. We see what we want to see.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:58 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cislga View Post
Well I'm glad to see my powers of observation are still in tact. I think the people who don't see the resemblance are looking at personality not looks. What's that saying "pretty is as pretty does."

Sandra B. is a great actress and seems to be a great person. Everyone in Hollywood likes her.

Sherri, some like her, some don't. It goes to show personality goes along way in how people perceive you.

If Sherri, acted more like Sandra, people would like her more and more apt to say she looks like Sandra B.

It really is fascinating case of human perception. We see what we want to see.
I do that a lot, whether I like people or not. It's the way some brains work. I have a hard time remembering new faces so I think my brain tries to find shortcuts.

I don't think she is as ugly like some people say. She is older, she is not gonna look as good as the 20 year olds. The same thing was said about Corine. I bet when they were in their early 20's they looked hot too like Brenda and Andrea.

I found this

Sherri Biethman from Survivor Totally Looks Like Sandra Bullock - Cheezburger

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 05-05-2013 at 09:08 AM..

Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
I can see the resemblance but Sandra is much prettier.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:15 PM

541 posts, read 1,145,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I do that a lot, whether I like people or not. It's the way some brains work. I have a hard time remembering new faces so I think my brain tries to find shortcuts.

I don't think she is as ugly like some people say. She is older, she is not gonna look as good as the 20 year olds. The same thing was said about Corine. I bet when they were in their early 20's they looked hot too like Brenda and Andrea.

I found this

Sherri Biethman from Survivor Totally Looks Like Sandra Bullock - Cheezburger
Thanks for posting that link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV