Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 07:51 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

I think it was a bit childish for Brenda to ask Dawn - to take her teeth out...

I started to like Brenda - but what did she think by getting Dawn's teeth out of the water, that was going to make her win?

No one asked Sherri questions - because they had no intentions of voting for her as winner. She was just "there"... And boy, is she a nasty person...

Cochran deserved to win - he played a good game in my opinion....

And Malcolm - he's such a conceited ahole.... His game play wasn't that great..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 07:52 AM

1,092 posts, read 720,154 times
Tas, Indeeeed. I was like Wow. haha I wouldnt mind seeing him every season, I dont think I'd get tired of him.

What does everyone think of the preview for the new Survivor?

Old 05-13-2013, 07:56 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennieAmber View Post
Tas, Indeeeed. I was like Wow. haha I wouldnt mind seeing him every season, I dont think I'd get tired of him.

What does everyone think of the preview for the new Survivor?
I don't recall seeing one last night.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:57 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,266,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I think it was a bit childish for Brenda to ask Dawn - to take her teeth out...

I started to like Brenda - but what did she think by getting Dawn's teeth out of the water, that was going to make her win?
I'm up in the air on it. Was it childish? Yeah, probably so. But I can see why she did it. At the time, Dawn was sobbing hysterically and saying she was going to quit if she didn't get her teeth back rather than be humiliated on TV. At the final tribal, Dawn said she wasn't going to quit which made Brenda think she did this really nice favor for her and it meant absolutely nothing. So Brenda wanted Dawn to take her teeth out to prove that it wasn't that humiliating. Basically saying, "Hey, if it really wasn't that bad, then why don't you do it right now?" I really think Brenda was kind of surprised when Dawn actually did it, though Dawn really did seem to try to get out of doing it.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I don't recall seeing one last night.
If you didn't see it last night, here it is. It really is nothing. Rumor is it will be a tribe of favorites playing against a tribe of their loved ones.

Survivor Video - Season 27 Teaser - CBS.com

EDIT: It is also being filmed (allegedly along with the spring season) in the Philippines again, just a different area.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:01 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I'm up in the air on it. Was it childish? Yeah, probably so. But I can see why she did it. At the time, Dawn was sobbing hysterically and saying she was going to quit if she didn't get her teeth back rather than be humiliated on TV. At the final tribal, Dawn said she wasn't going to quit which made Brenda think she did this really nice favor for her and it meant absolutely nothing. So Brenda wanted Dawn to take her teeth out to prove that it wasn't that humiliating. Basically saying, "Hey, if it really wasn't that bad, then why don't you do it right now?" I really think Brenda was kind of surprised when Dawn actually did it, though Dawn really did seem to try to get out of doing it.
I agree with you, ischyros. Yeah, it may have been a little childish but it certainly needed to be done. A BIG call out! Hee-hee, that cutie pie, toothless pic will forever more haunt Dawn and I'm so glad.

Thanks, ischyros. Yes, I did see that last night. My brain didn't compute that as a "preview".

Last edited by tamiznluv; 05-13-2013 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: Thanking ischyros.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:04 AM

958 posts, read 2,132,958 times
Congrats to Cochran. In his first season he pretty much turned into a cartoon. This season he went for it and seems to have had a life changing perspective of himself for the better. That's always a good thing!

Sherri, If she wasn't a factor before her opening statement (which she wasn't) she certainly wasn't after her lips stopped moving. I did laugh when Eric called her a sea shell. Imagine her surprise when she realized she didn't run the game as she said she did. After Eric she was a pouting sea shell.

Inside the scope of the game she was a vote and nothing more. That is how Sandra won on Survivor Panama but she was a presence within the game and in peoples faces.
Sherri was more like the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher... muted and annoying.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:09 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Sherri - laughing Joke.. Hahah, dumba$$
She's laughing with her $85,000.00 too which she didn't deserve it either.

I saw Shamar, Corrine and 3 of the blondes that were in the audience saw a few older players scattered around too.

Yes Boston Rob was a clear winner pushing his book he must be Survivor golden child for him to be at all these finales and get camera time too. Started with Amber being pregnant, then a birth, then something else, then him back on the show. Gee whiz.

Richard Hatch still makes me sick.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
Congrats to Cochran. In his first season he pretty much turned into a cartoon. This season he went for it and seems to have had a life changing perspective of himself for the better. That's always a good thing!

Sherri, If she wasn't a factor before her opening statement (which she wasn't) she certainly wasn't after her lips stopped moving. I did laugh when Eric called her a sea shell. Imagine her surprise when she realized she didn't run the game as she said she did. After Eric she was a pouting sea shell.

Inside the scope of the game she was a vote and nothing more. That is how Sandra won on Survivor Panama but she was a presence within the game and in peoples faces.
Sherri was more like the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher... muted and annoying.
I agree with this. I didn't like Cochran his first season (and he still seemed to get a bit overly cocky this season) because he said he loved Survivor and studied it so much but he made some really dumb moves. This season, he played so much better and I respected his game so much more.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:22 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,292,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
According to rumor blogs, the next season is returning Survivors against their family members/loved ones.

Survivor Cagayan: Paulaui Island hosting the show, which won't leave the Philippines + reality blurred
Hantz vs. Hantz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV