Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2013, 02:02 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times

Advertisements

In his confessionals, Malcolm has been bragging that he's got the tribe doing things his way, that he's running the show, so I wonder if playing Reynold was his over-inflated ego telling him to do something outrageous. Malcolm is getting too cocky and thinks he's a King of the Tribe. That is dangerous thought, it will get him a one way ticket to Ponderose pretty damn quick!

I respect and like Cochran. I did last time, and I do now. I think he's diabolically intelligent and with his deep knowledge of the game, may go all the way to the end. He's cunning in an intelligent way. He doesn't need cojones, he's done so well so far.

Dawn was one of my favs last time she was on, but she's a sniveling turncoat rat this season. No likey.

Erik has this perpetual look on his face that says, "Where the hell am I?"

Brenda is a non-event, so far and Dawn is doing her best.

Wonder what's going on at camp as we speak, here???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 03:07 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,884,261 times
I've avoided this thread for weeks because I was behind watching two episodes.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:26 AM

1,092 posts, read 720,202 times
Have you caught up on them, gobrien?

Old 04-12-2013, 12:16 PM

5,518 posts, read 7,107,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
What? How would taking orders from a "bro" make him grow a sac? Ignoring for a second that the "bros" are complete douches, it takes far more "sac" to play the game as one sees fit, rather than doing what you're told by a couple of wanna-be alpha males.

If he did "grow a sac" and went along with the "bro" alliance, he'd be the first one out as soon as they got rid of the non alliance players. I'd say he has a better chance continuing on his current path.
Why are the bro's douches? Because they're strong and win challenges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
once it airs.............where??
East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Airs where? It hasn't aired on the West Coast for four hours after you guys get it. If we click on the forum you are discussing it we over here see the results before we get to see the show.
Anyway we all politely agreed to use spoiler tags until every Coast has had a chance to view it. So why ruin it for the rest of us? If you don't understand how to use the spoiler tags, we can explain it to you. It's really simple.
I know how and when to use the spoiler tags thank you! Like I said earlier the mods said "once the show airs no spoiler tags are necessary"

Old 04-12-2013, 01:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

East Coast

I know how and when to use the spoiler tags thank you! Like I said earlier the mods said "once the show airs no spoiler tags are necessary"

could you point out that post please? I must have missed it,as I've never read that. The reason the Spoiler feature was added was for the west coasters. Who could spoil it for the east coast??

Old 04-12-2013, 01:30 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yeah, Andrea did get paniced, didn't she? If that wasn't just an act, she had better get calmed down.

I liked Brenda the first time around and there's really nothing not to like now. She does seem to be very quiet. I would love to know how she managed the challenge. I mean, she just wrapped her legs around the bars and never moved. She didn't even know she had won. Jeff had to tell someone to tell her to come up for air. Now that's an amazing feat of concentration.

I think it was a kind of creepy task though. I kept thinking of waterboarding as the tide kept rising. I could never last for anywhere near that long.
She could still get her nose above water to get air then she used her hands cupped around like a snorkel. She must have huge lungs to hold her breath that long.

This was a repeat challenge I didn't like it the first time and I didn't like it this time just to easy to swallow water or get it up your nose for me.

In the secret scenes Brenda is not there again neither is Malcolm though.

Old 04-12-2013, 01:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post

Wonder what's going on at camp as we speak, here???

the season has been over for awhile now. Other than the final show where the winner is announced.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:26 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
She could still get her nose above water to get air then she used her hands cupped around like a snorkel. She must have huge lungs to hold her breath that long.

This was a repeat challenge I didn't like it the first time and I didn't like it this time just to easy to swallow water or get it up your nose for me.

In the secret scenes Brenda is not there again neither is Malcolm though.
Brenda owns a Paddleboard company so water challenges are probably in her comfort zone.

What are "secret scenes"?

Old 04-12-2013, 02:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Brenda owns a Paddleboard company so water challenges are probably in her comfort zone.

Oh that is right I forgot about that I just figured she must be a swimmer because my DD is a swimmer they have to go under & hold their breath as long as possible in practices.

Survivor: Caramoan Video - Michael Arrives At Ponderosa - CBS.com

This is Michael at Pondrosa but at the bottom of that page there is secret scene videos you can watch too.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:22 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post

I bet she had some good training how to hold her breath. Good for her. I found myself gasping for air while I watched. It was funny to see Phillip give up first. Mr. Secret Agent Man should know how to hold his breath for a long time. Just goes to show how fill of hot air he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV