Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,603,990 times

Advertisements

Is this show on Telemundo? Does it mean "The Ink"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 01:44 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Is this show on Telemundo? Does it mean "The Ink"?
Nope! It's L.A. Ink, as in Los Angeles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
I was wondering if it would air after the breakup with Jesse.
A while back I read that there was some drama over whether the scenes with Jesse would ever air, and the producers ultimately decided to keep all those scenes in the show.

I watched it last week for the first time this season, and it was a little odd seeing the two of them so clearly in love, and know that it's now over...

Old 08-11-2011, 05:11 AM

2,637 posts, read 12,628,093 times
This show was a lot better when it was focused on the tattoos. I really just don't care about who Kat is arguing with, or sleeping with, or cackling at this week. I just want to see the tats.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:26 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,995,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli View Post
This show was a lot better when it was focused on the tattoos. I really just don't care about who Kat is arguing with, or sleeping with, or cackling at this week. I just want to see the tats.

That was the issue with Miami Ink. The first two season where it was just about the artist and their tattoos was great but Kat come along with her drama and ruined that show

Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM

235 posts, read 510,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
That was the issue with Miami Ink. The first two season where it was just about the artist and their tattoos was great but Kat come along with her drama and ruined that show
Ditto to both of these. I loved Miami Ink the first couple of seasons until it became all about the drama & their club and not about the tattoos. I actually enjoyed LA Ink the first season when Hannah, Kim, and Corey were there. Once Kim & Hannah left it was over for me.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:27 AM

2,637 posts, read 12,628,093 times
TLC is cancelling this show - current season is the end. Can't say I will miss it.
Quote:
I loved Miami Ink the first couple of seasons until it became all about the drama & their club and not about the tattoos.
Me too. I saw some of the most beautiful tattoos I have ever seen in my life on the first few seasons, then it turned into soap opera silliness.
Quote:
I actually enjoyed LA Ink the first season when Hannah, Kim, and Corey were there. Once Kim & Hannah left it was over for me.
I also missed Kim & Hannah, but I couldn't blame them for leaving the nuthouse. And I really missed Pixie, and did not appreciate that annoying Aubrey and the two New Yorkers. That NY guy in particular inks really AWFUL tattoos, I feel bad for the customers that walk into that shop. I have no idea why they focused on them at all. Oh wait, yes I do. Manufactured drama. Yawn.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
And Kat and Jesse are back together...

Old 10-05-2011, 05:59 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,580,025 times
I was in LA the other day for business and decided to be spontaneous and check out a few sites. Since I wasn't too far from High voltage tattoo I decided to check it out. I was expecting somewhat of a tourist type crowd but surprisingly there were only a couple of customers. I spoke to the staff behind the counter and they advised me that Kat wasn't in, they didn't watch the show, and none of them were involved Then added that Kat was rarely there and when she is it isn't for long. I know that the female was in fact Kats friend but I didn't care, I'm sure they get waaay too much of that and it is probably annoying so I took a few shots and moved on.
I also stopped into Wonderland next door. Very wierd, very freaky, a bit sick but it is after all West Hollywood. I wasn't too impressed with the facade and the inside was a bit smaller but it was more interesting than your average tattoo parlor.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV