Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2017, 11:38 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I'm just gonna say that LaLa is shady shady shady. I keep thinking, "I wonder if it's Tom Cruise she's dating?", lol. Just a joking fleeting thought. Brittany's mom was too forceful talking about their relationship. Stay out of it! That'll make any guy run.
I read an article about her supposed BF last week. His name was there but it looks like the article was removed unless my connection is bad.

Jax was seen in a jewelry store so he may be getting her a ring. He should marry her, he's not getting any younger.

Link to article about LaLa's BF

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/201/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2017, 02:50 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I read an article about her supposed BF last week. His name was there but it looks like the article was removed unless my connection is bad.

Jax was seen in a jewelry store so he may be getting her a ring. He should marry her, he's not getting any younger.

Link to article about LaLa's BF

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/201/
Yeah, link doesn't work.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Yeah, link doesn't work.
Now that I'm on my computer it's easier to find by going to Vanderpump Rules Twitter

Did Stassi Schroeder just reveal the name of Lala Kent's allegedly married boyfriend?[/url] - Stassi Schroeder just dropped the name of Lala Kent's possible boyfriend. By Lindsay Cronin - Published on: 9 January 2017

Quote:
During the 5th season of "Vanderpump Rules," Stassi Schroeder, Jax Taylor, Katie Maloney and others claimed Kent was dating a man who is married with children, but is Kent dating a man named Randall? That's what Schroeder seemed to suggest on Twitter last night. <snip>

Who is Randall? - Although Schroeder didn't reveal the last name of Randall, a report from All About the Real Housewives a few weeks ago suggested Kent's allegedly married boyfriend may be Randall Emmet, a 45-year-old movie producer who is currently married to actress Ambyr Childers. According to the report, Kent recently landed a role in the new Nicholas Cage movie, "Arsenal," as she was rumored to have gotten the part after sleeping with one of the film's producers. Ironically, Emmet is listed as a producer of the movie.
Quote:
I'm just gonna say that LaLa is shady shady shady. I keep thinking, "I wonder if it's Tom Cruise she's dating?", lol. Just a joking fleeting thought. Brittany's mom was too forceful talking about their relationship. Stay out of it! That'll make any guy run.
Here's the one with Jax at a jewelry store

Is Jax Taylor ready to take the next step with girlfriend Brittany Cartwright? Jax Taylor just visited a jewelry store in Los Angeles, is he going to marry Brittany? By Lindsay Cronin - Published on: 16 January 2017

Quote:
Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright have been dating for about two years, but are they on the verge of an engagement? While the "Vanderpump Rules" star is staying mum on any potential plans to wed, he was recently spotted at a jewelry store in Hollywood, California, which has led many to wonder if he is planning for a Valentine's Day proposal.

After sharing a photo of himself and Kyle Chan at his jewelry store, Cartwright re-tweeted the photo, and many commented on the post with questions about what he had bought. Others were more direct and asked if it was an engagement ring that he was shopping for.
Want to post this too about James and George Michael. How spooky that George passed away not long after...

Meet James Kennedy's Super Famous Father - Plus, find out how the legendary George Michael became godfather to the #PumpRules DJ. - by Laura Rosenfeld - December 9, 2015 • 2:01 PM ET
Quote:
<snip> James revealed that George Michael is his godfather, and the legendary British singer grew up and worked with his father. It's no wonder the DJ caught the music bug (jitterbug?) from an early age.<snip>

So how does one meet and befriend a mega-pop star anyway? Andros and George's fathers apparently came from the same small village in Cyprus and emigrated to London where they started their new lives and families. Their fathers' friendship eventually led to Andros and George becoming mates as well. Andros even used to affectionately refer to George as "Yog" when the two boys were growing up.

As George became an international pop sensation, first as one-half of Wham! and then as a solo star, Andros was right there with him. After establishing Hardback Records in 1986, Andros served as the managing director of Aegean Records, the record label started by George in the mid-'90s, according to his LinkedIn page. Andros helped Aegean become one of the early adopters of digital music distribution before anyone even heard of iTunes or Spotify. Clearly, Andros was onto something

Andros and George were so close, James called him his dad's cousin on Vanderpump Rules. The pop star was a big part of the family when the SUR DJ was growing up. “When I married Jackie [Andros' wife and James' mom], I told her, ‘[George] comes first. My kids are his kids and he’ll be in the delivery room with us’ and he was," Andros told The Sun. “When my son James was born in January 1992, Yog and I gave him his first bath.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and Andros and George haven't been on speaking terms for years. Their relationship became strained after George was arrested in 1998 for allegedly engaging in a lewd act in a public restroom in Will Rogers Park in Beverly Hills. It continued to go further downhill when Andros did an interview with HELLO! and provided a photo of George's late mother to the British magazine, Andros told The Sun. This angered George, but the last straw came when the two had an argument about Geri Halliwell, a.k.a. Ginger Spice. She was George's friend, but Andros got so frustrated with him talking about her during one lunch meeting that he may have called her "a stupid f***ing cow" and stormed out of the restaurant, according to The Sun. That was the last time he saw George. It's kind of ironic that a Spice Girl would cause one friendship to become split in two

Though the two haven't spoken in years, Andros would gladly welcome George back into his life. He told The Sun that he has written letters to George since they ended their friendship. In one he wrote, "The last thing I would ever want is for one of us to be standing over the other's grave, wishing he had mended the nonsense that destroyed us." There's even a Facebook page dedicated to reuniting the former friends. All we can do now is hope James' music somehow brings these two together once again

Last edited by Roselvr; 01-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..

Old 02-14-2017, 10:09 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,716 times
My wife loves this show and she got me hooked, lol. As a guy, I would have dropped Katie a long time ago. That's a toxic relationship, and it's not going to change just because they're married.

I didn't know Jax is 37 years old, ****.

I watched last night's episode and Jax apologizing to Stassi right in front of his girl has to be one of the more awkward things I've ever seen. Annnd the only reason why I feel he had to apologize to her is b/c she still has feelings for him. All this stuff happened 6 years ago, does he have that much control over her?

Old 02-14-2017, 02:55 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,944 times
I'm beginning to think Tom and Katie went through with the wedding because it's being filmed and Bravo is probably kicking in some of the funding.

Felt the same way about Schena and Shay, but I'd be surprised if Tom and Katie make it 2 years.

Old 02-14-2017, 03:20 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
My wife loves this show and she got me hooked, lol. As a guy, I would have dropped Katie a long time ago. That's a toxic relationship, and it's not going to change just because they're married.

I didn't know Jax is 37 years old, ****.

I watched last night's episode and Jax apologizing to Stassi right in front of his girl has to be one of the more awkward things I've ever seen. Annnd the only reason why I feel he had to apologize to her is b/c she still has feelings for him. All this stuff happened 6 years ago, does he have that much control over her?
Yes, especially because how he treats Brittany. He is constantly throwing it in her face how much he does for her. I think he mentions it once an episode. She works but he obviously makes more money as he's been on VPR a long time so he probably kicks in a lot more money for rent and things. It's not like she doesn't take care of him in other ways. She does the laundry and cooks and hangs out with his past girlfriends and flings.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:36 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times
well I 've gone from not being able to watch this show and wondering what people saw in it, to yes watching it. I am one who never got (and still don't ) the Jax Brittany relationship. They just so do not seem like a match.

Old 02-16-2017, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
Yes, especially because how he treats Brittany. He is constantly throwing it in her face how much he does for her. I think he mentions it once an episode. She works but he obviously makes more money as he's been on VPR a long time so he probably kicks in a lot more money for rent and things. It's not like she doesn't take care of him in other ways. She does the laundry and cooks and hangs out with his past girlfriends and flings.
That's how Jax is. I know women in similar relationships where the man is always pointing out how little the woman does. We know Jax is talking out of his a$$ because Brittany works and I'm sure does all sorts of stuff around the apartment. It was reported a few weeks ago that Jax was caught at a jeweler possibly buying a ring.

'Vanderpump Rules' Stars Jax and Brittany Get a Spin-off ... But There's a Hitch 1/23/2017 12:20 AM PST

Quote:
"Vanderpump Rules" stars Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright are getting their own reality TV spin-off ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Bravo -- which will air the series -- tell us they started filming a new show for Jax and GF Brittany a few months ago in Kentucky ... where her family lives.

We're told the focus of the show will be Brittany's family pressuring her to get hitched to the 'Vanderpump' bad boy ... but he's just not into sealing the deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I'm beginning to think Tom and Katie went through with the wedding because it's being filmed and Bravo is probably kicking in some of the funding.

Felt the same way about Schena and Shay, but I'd be surprised if Tom and Katie make it 2 years.
They got married in August. There's photos online of their wedding.
As for Scheana and Mike, they got divorced recently. Some are saying it's because of the show and how boring she was being married so she created drama to keep her spot on the show.

A blushing bride in lace, their own Snapchat filter and Lisa Vanderpump officiating: Inside Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz's wedding day By Iona Kirby and Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com Published: 15:32 EST, 18 August 2016 | Updated: 20:39 EST, 18 August 2016

Scheana Shay Speaks Out About Her Divorce from Mike Shay: "We Just Never Got That Spark Back" - "It just wasn't working anymore on either end," the #PumpRules SURver shared about the break-up. by Laura Rosenfeld January 9, 2017 • 5:50 PM ET

Old 02-18-2017, 07:55 PM

8 posts, read 15,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post

I was really shocked they got married. It doesn't have to do with the fact what he constantly says about not wanting to get married or doing it to please her, but more so with the deteriorating relationship they have. The disrespect and drunk rages and they just seem so unhappy. He seems so much more happy with Tom Sandoval and Ariana. I don't see this lasting. I saw them a few weeks ago on WWHL with Andy Cohen and she was such a blur. She barely talked and when she did she just looked away and would say "huh". She is seriously in denial of her attitude and behavior this season.

I am so diisgusted with her this may be the last season I watch if she returns.

Old 02-19-2017, 06:34 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,944 times
Complete agreement from me Sofie!

Though I'm torn on the belief that "tequila Katie" went away and only came back when Stassi did. But I honestly can't rember if Katie was better when Stassi was gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV