Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2013, 03:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times

Advertisements

Elissa also had BB bring in Gatorade or something for the rodents to have because eating only slop for a week is very bad for your system. She's a nutrionist, so I'd take her word for that.

I remember the original BB house. Old, two story white farm house. Remember when they ran out of TP once? They had to survive the summer, like Survivor but they are both just vacations now. It's funny, I've been watching this new set for so long now that the old interior shocked me! It was funny to see the faces of those who got blindsided! Nice to see Kaysar's face again.

That's right about the PB+J! That would have not been punishment for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 10:33 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
tami, I would love to go back and watch the 1st show. I don't remember the house at all! I've watched every one, but have forgotten more than I remember. I need to check youtube to see if they have them.o Heck, I'd like to go back and watch the beginning of this season.

Did anyone see it last night when they were talking about a fight between Julie and GM when they came out to the house yesterday to celebrate the number of shows or something? Also, at one point, Judd asked Mcrae if Amanda and A ------- ( the name was beeped out, but it had to be Allison) were still friends, and Mcrae said "No, and when Amanda gets back to Boca (?) she's filing a defamation of character lawsuit on her."

Also, one of the funniest things on BBAD was when Mcrae was saying he didn't know if he was in love with Amanda, and asked the others how you know when you're in love. GM proceeded to tell him that you get to know them first, and went on to say thats how she knew thats what it was with Nick! Bless her heart! She knew him how long? I think she really does think they are getting married! I can't believe how open females have become with their bathroom habits. Back in my day, no female would be so casual about telling the guys that she needed to take a s--t, and they better let the bathroom air out before they went in, and talk like that. In a way I think it's about time because most guys have been talking like that forever. Oh, and the farting! GM doesn't care who's around when she needs to. I'm still kinda surprised by it; I don't know why, I've heard a lot of women do it now on different reality shows.

I thought BBAD would be boring without Elissa and Amanda there to fight and start stuff, but it hasn't been for me. I haven't heard Spencer say many of the things people have talked about, but on BBAD, he's really funny, and actually seems to have a little sense.

PB&J, I had forgotten that too. That would be punishment for me because I've never tasted it. For some reason, just the thought of it turns my stomach. I do plan on it sometime because people tell me I'm really missing out. If there was such a thing as chocolate jelly, I'm sure I would have tried it by now.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:26 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Remember when the house used to have a basketball court??

Old 09-12-2013, 07:22 AM

5,518 posts, read 7,109,883 times
Or remember when they would throw a pet in there? One time it was a dog with wheels for back legs, another time it was a pig.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:19 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
It was cool to see Ian return last night for the POV comp, and I was very disappointed to see Judd be a quitter like that. It sort of made him look bad by also throwing those toddler-like temper tantrums in the house, he is no longer a favorite of mine and makes me wish someone more deserving returned from the jury house that was not going to just quit so easily in a competition. Then to put the icing on the cake, Judd decides to make that silly comment at the end of the POV ceremony to McCrae! Judd just gave up in my opinion and guess he deserves to be gone if he didn't go out without a fight.

Didn't really want to see Andy win the HOH! Might as well be Spencer winning again.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

I remember the original BB house. Old, two story white farm house.

I'm watching the first season now and I don't believe that house is two-story. It looks to me to be a single story ranch-type that's been modified for the show - nothing fancy like the current house.

Some of the house guests sleep in bunk beds. lol

Old 09-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Or remember when they would throw a pet in there? One time it was a dog with wheels for back legs, another time it was a pig.
I've just watched the episode in season 1 where a pug "with issues" has been introduced to the house.

Julie commented that the dog would be up for adoption at the end of the season, so she must have been a rescue or something.

I had forgotten about the dog, though. Remembered the chickens, but forgot the dog.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
It was cool to see Ian return last night for the POV comp, and I was very disappointed to see Judd be a quitter like that. It sort of made him look bad by also throwing those toddler-like temper tantrums in the house, he is no longer a favorite of mine and makes me wish someone more deserving returned from the jury house that was not going to just quit so easily in a competition. Then to put the icing on the cake, Judd decides to make that silly comment at the end of the POV ceremony to McCrae! Judd just gave up in my opinion and guess he deserves to be gone if he didn't go out without a fight.

Didn't really want to see Andy win the HOH! Might as well be Spencer winning again.
I lost a lot of respect for Judd, when prior to his first eviction, he was going around and literally begging people not to vote him out. It seemed to me at the time that he was stopping just short of getting on his hands and knees and offering his first born to whoever would try to keep him in.

OMG! Andy is getting on my last nerve with all his crying b.s. - especially since he can be pretty ruthless when it comes to lying and backstabbing himself.

I don't really want any of them to win, but at this point, if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose GM, even though I find her voice and her mannerisms incredibly annoying.......and I haven't forgiven her for her racist comments and how she treated Candace and what she said about Candace's mother not loving her. But I guess that shows how little I care for the three guys left in the house.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:22 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Shows how good my memory can be! I really though it was an old two story.

I wanted to reach in an smack Judd upside of the head last night. That's not the first time he's given up on a contest. He's not too bright. He THINKS he is but when push comes to shove and he can't compete, he shuts down and gets frustrated and angry. I think the guy has ADHD(?). ADD? One of those types of things. That temper tantrum was ridiculous. His exit interview with Julie was cute though.

Yep, if I had my druthers, I'd like to see GM win. "The best of the worst". I think Andy will send McNasty out tonight.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:18 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,080 times
It has been announced that Big Brother has been renewed for another season. I'm not sure if this is good new or not if we get another cast like this years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV