Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 07:07 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,722,808 times

Advertisements

One advantage to an extended season is that it throws the count off. I bet we dont get superfan players saying "well this is day35 so the next HOH has to be Before and After" (as an example)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 10:48 PM

250 posts, read 383,405 times
I just hope they don't bring old cast back to play in the game. Hosting is fine, But bring in new people and let them play. Also why do many of them work as models? They can't find normal everyday people to be on the show?

Old 02-13-2013, 06:25 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,186,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse1000 View Post
I just hope they don't bring old cast back to play in the game. Hosting is fine, But bring in new people and let them play. Also why do many of them work as models? They can't find normal everyday people to be on the show?
It would be hard for "normal,everyday,working" people to just uproot their lives and move to the show unconnected to family,friends,job for a period of time.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,800 times
i just hope they don't bring anybody back from previous seasons for once. what a HORRIBLE idea the whole coaches thing was last year.

and no more stupid "twists" that give the fans some kind of vote to bring back a fan favorite if one goes home.

other than that, i'm excited LOL

Old 02-13-2013, 12:11 PM

250 posts, read 383,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
It would be hard for "normal,everyday,working" people to just uproot their lives and move to the show unconnected to family,friends,job for a period of time.
The first 2 seasons they did not use models from a modeling agency, they were everyday people, now they only have one or 2 people who work everyday jobs, Most of the models work everyday jobs as they cannot always find modeling work so It can be done. To me using a modeling agency is the easy way to cast and is just plain lazy.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:37 PM

3,984 posts, read 5,013,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
NOOOOO!!!! Pick me, pick me!!

I'd miss my husband and cats (I won't lie - it'd suck) but I could totally uproot my life to WIN, WIN, WIN!!

I haven't looked yet, but does anyone know when the deadline is? I might still have time to submit my application...omg, you all would go just as nuts as I would if they picked me...but I couldn't give you any insight until the end, when I picked up the big fat check! Woohoo!!

Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 PM

Oh, and I'm no model - I also find that trick to be lazy. I don't want to look at vapid, pretty people for three months. I want interesting, funny, you name it...I mean, a few cuties might be ok, but seriously, I want things to be more realistic!!

Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Oh, and I'm no model - I also find that trick to be lazy. I don't want to look at vapid, pretty people for three months. I want interesting, funny, you name it...I mean, a few cuties might be ok, but seriously, I want things to be more realistic!!
Go Shell! I'd vote for you

I remember chatting with you in last season's BB thread, you're awesome.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Go Shell! I'd vote for you

I remember chatting with you in last season's BB thread, you're awesome.

THANK YOU!!!

You know I'll be just as hooked this year as I was the previous years...madness, sheer madness!

OK, so I think applying to this show is better than Survivor b/c THAT show would literally kill me. They'd do close-ups of me never catching my breath or tripping on something and breaking something else. Yikes!

But on Big Bro, it wouldn't "hurt" too bad - although if I was stuck in a wienie costume with Lawan, I might feel like keeling over!

Anyway, every year for the past MULTIPLE years, I've gone back and forth. I fill out the application, reread it a hundred times, look for updated pictures and then chicken out. One time, I went to a Gameworks store where CBS was having open casting and I was the fifth one in line. For Survivor, I stood in line for NINE HOURS. Anyway, I started to sing some stupid song and then looked at the camera and said "oh ish, this isn't American Idol". Thought I was hilarious, but since you don't know me, it couldn't have been THAT funny.

Anyway, I could set up the camera on my laptop and just lay it on them...omg...so fun...and since you apply online and just upload your video, it's easy as pie!

Old 04-05-2013, 07:28 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,810,844 times
Happy April, BB addicts!! BB15 is just a short 3 months away & already we got some major news!

This upcoming BB season will have the live feeds on CBS.com instead of Superpass/Real.com. So what does this mean for you live feed watchers? Nothing too much, except where you'll be watching them.

Really just a meaningless tidbit.
I was just dying to bump this thread.

Oh... and these two {Shane/ Danielle from 2012 season} broke up.

And Britney is preggars.

Carry on............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV