Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 08:00 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,002,869 times

Advertisements

I don't know if it's just the women on this show and previous seasons but my god they start crying after 1 week and don't stop until they're interview with Julie is over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2013, 08:26 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,653,225 times
AWESOME episode tonight.

I have been a fan of the "popular" group in the past (Howie, Janelle, Kaysar), but these a$$holes and douchebags need to hit the road. I hate to see bad people rewarded. Good luck to this year's "nerd herd."

Old 07-11-2013, 10:06 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,977,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Only if there are two females named Candace and neither one likes to be called "Candy" or by her full name. I think it was on Survivor one season there was two Howards? One was black and I called him "the black Howard" until I got to know his last name. I think it was Snow(?). Then it was "Howard Snow" or "Howard S.".

I thought Elissa looked very nice going to the DR.
Yeah but were you saying it in a spitful way. That's like when you're describing someone. Most people do say oh he/she's pale, red hair or she's dark with dreads, etc.

Him saying "Black Candice" was in a joking manner and I read he referenced the sheets being dirty as if her being black rubbed off on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
AWESOME episode tonight.

I have been a fan of the "popular" group in the past (Howie, Janelle, Kaysar), but these a$$holes and douchebags need to hit the road. I hate to see bad people rewarded. Good luck to this year's "nerd herd."

LMAO! This is so the best decription of this house overall because the rotten ones are spoiling the season bunch.

About tonights epidode???????????????

HOLY

I haven't seen an episode this shocking eviction like since Dustin went home looking like I'm evicted?

This was without a doubt the house decision. As of lately you can tell production is getting to them in the DR. Spencer realized for his own game Nick is a threat. I do think Spencer came to play and win. McCrae was under pressure and I think caved more to Amanda 70% and 30% for his own game.

Jessie shocked me because she didn't come to play. She came for a showmance and to make friends and be popular. But she wised up...at least for this week. Judd is such a wildcard.

After tonight's episode I'm watching Judd. I don't see him with the MC but I don't see him truly with the other side of the house too.

I'm REALLY looking forward to a strong girl alliance. Candice showed this week that she came to play. I personally think her personality is really dry. I think Helen is a straight shooter but she has more personality. Candice is just boring but she's thinking which is good.

I really like Amanda because she's smart/slick.

Her and Judd are the ones to watch because you really don't know where their heads are.

As for Helen?

And lastly Gina Marie? JFC girl! Cry me a river. You'd swear Nick was just killed off the show the way she was bawling. Now Whamber cried but GinaMarie was over the top worse because it was isolated. Amber cried at everything so you just rolled your eyes. GM was silencing the house with that bawling and it was just that....bawling.

I honestly haven't heard crying like that since the last funeral I went to. It was funeral bawling over an eviction. Girl please!

Old 07-12-2013, 06:41 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,904 times
well said Deja, agree 100%

GM was annoying as hell with all the crying. give it a rest already, he wasn't even really that into you. lol

Old 07-12-2013, 07:32 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
I think I mentioned GM's crying last night as "wailing" because that's just how I felt. She was in "mourning" over Nick as if he had died. Having just gone through it myself, that was "wailing" for the dead. "He'll never call me" she said. Boo-hoo.

That's why Aaryn took Candice's mattress and threw it on the floor, because "black people slept on it"! Like their "blackness" would rub off on her. Just change the sheets if it bothered you that much! I'm looking at that room right now and it's a pig stye!

I hope the gang up in the HOH had a good night. They deserve it. Helen is such a nice person. I hope she wins now.

Old 07-12-2013, 07:53 AM

5,486 posts, read 7,073,105 times
Helen should actually get MVP this week she earned it.
I actually forgot how it ended, did they start the HOH comp?

Old 07-12-2013, 08:08 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,301,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Helen won the HOH competition last night.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:43 AM

13,673 posts, read 8,978,585 times
Quote:

My wife and I agree that we hope Helen gets the MVP.

As for GM: I bet she was crying, in part, hoping to gain the sympathy of the audience and so garner the MVP for herself. If so, she is mistaken.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:48 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
My wife and I agree that we hope Helen gets the MVP.

As for GM: I bet she was crying, in part, hoping to gain the sympathy of the audience and so garner the MVP for herself. If so, she is mistaken.
I thought of that last night, Tom but I had to go for Elissa just to pi$$ off Jeremy. I do agree though that Helen really deserves it.

Just using Nick's shorts as a snot rag is enough to keep GM from deserving MVP.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,189,719 times
The IDEA behind MVP is that it gives those that call a chance to change up the game but only IF it is real. I'm not sure it is REAL. I think BB does what it wants to do.

I think once Alyssa starts getting on the audience's nerves, the MVP will change. Especially if she becomes more like her sister in a cocky way.

I'm looking forward to Julie's exit interview with aaryon but I doubt Julie will make it personal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV