Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2013, 11:18 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times

Advertisements

Was the crying worse than the time Jesse was voted out? Those 3 girls sitting around a table and acting like they had just left his funeral.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2013, 12:23 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
I have never gotten so emotionally caught up in a HOH competition until last night. My s/o was probably annoyed by me. I kept saying, "C'mon Kaitlyn, get it wrong! Get it wrong! GET IT WRONG!!" When Helen won it, I almost got a little tear in the eye...she has had a tough time. To go from the bottom to the top was sweet redemption. Aryan didn't even give her the key in a congratulatory manner. She's such a horrible person. It'll also be nice to see Elissa not being up for eviction...make the others panic and suck up for a change.

I agree with Deja that Amanda and Judd are two to watch. I thought Judd for sure would've been loyal to the other side, but I have been pleasantly surprised that he seems to be siding--at least from my eyes--with the underdogs.

To Aryan complaining about Candice's sleeping on a mattress...at least she'll have one to continue sleeping on for a little while longer in the BB house. I hope Aryan is the number one target and everyone gets her out. I really dislike Jeremy, and know he's a bigger threat, but I'd rather see his ugly face another week than her potty, ignorant, and arrogant mouth.

Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Gina Marie is just as racist as Aaryn, and people should not make excuses for her just because of her stupid unrequited love of Nick. I saw where she got in Candice's face about the mattress and yelled about bringing the black out. Aaryn was using a horrible fake black accent and saying stuff like what you gonna do gurl. I am sorry but I am not as good a person as Candice. I would have punched Gina Marie and pulled Aaryn's hair out. They would have sent me home, but it would have been worth it.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Gina Marie is just as racist as Aaryn, and people should not make excuses for her just because of her stupid unrequited love of Nick. I saw where she got in Candice's face about the mattress and yelled about bringing the black out. Aaryn was using a horrible fake black accent and saying stuff like what you gonna do gurl. I am sorry but I am not as good a person as Candice. I would have punched Gina Marie and pulled Aaryn's hair out. They would have sent me home, but it would have been worth it.
I just posted the video on the "spoiler" thread so everyone who wants to see it, can see it.

It is HORRIBLE and I don't think VERBAL ABUSE should be permitted anymore than BB permits physical abuse. It is just WRONG.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:28 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I just posted the video on the "spoiler" thread so everyone who wants to see it, can see it.

It is HORRIBLE and I don't think VERBAL ABUSE should be permitted anymore than BB permits physical abuse. It is just WRONG.
I agree with you completely. It is beyond wrong.

Old 07-12-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I agree with you completely. It is beyond wrong.
Did this just happen? I had no clue. I gotta give it to Howard, Candice, and Helen. In spite of what they know has been going on, they have had the ability to look beyond these demons and see the bigger prize. It's wrong to think of ourselves as better than, but they are better than these girls and they know it. I just have to hope they maintain their cool because I could definitely see Candice snapping and saying something if she's in the right mood...and rightfully so.

GinaMarie has to be bipolar or something. I really thought she and Howard would have a showmance at the beginning of the season. I was so interested in her at that point until her dark side came out.

It's a shame that we're where we are in the world and people still go on like that.

If anyone at CBS was hoping to bring in controversial people to improve their ratings--while putting some undeserving people in some uncomfortable situations--then I guess their mission is accomplished this season.

Old 07-12-2013, 04:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I wish I could understand Judd more. I can hardly, especially when he mumbles, which seems to be his natural way of talking. Must be my Yankee ears.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
All I'm going to say about this last night's episode is .....GO HELEN! AARYAN....you will get what you have coming to you! THANK GOODNESS NICK IS GONE!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

Old 07-12-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I wish I could understand Judd more. I can hardly, especially when he mumbles, which seems to be his natural way of talking. Must be my Yankee ears.
LOL, you gotta come down south more often and understand us a little better

I had to add something else that was on my mind. Aryan had the audacity to say that she's annoyed that people think she's racist because people call her Barbie? The last time I checked, Barbie is a beautiful, all-American doll. She thinks a compliment is worthy enough of her to call people out for being black, Asian, and/or gay? She has a sense of entitlement that she will see soon will burn a lot of bridges for her. I hope she's ready. And I really hope she changes once she sees herself and hears that basically the whole country hates her. Same for Gina.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:56 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,991,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
The IDEA behind MVP is that it gives those that call a chance to change up the game but only IF it is real. I'm not sure it is REAL. I think BB does what it wants to do.

I think once Alyssa starts getting on the audience's nerves, the MVP will change. Especially if she becomes more like her sister in a cocky way.

I'm looking forward to Julie's exit interview with aaryon but I doubt Julie will make it personal.
Nah. Even though it's just been what 2 weeks? Elissa has shown at least to me that's he's a genuinely nice person. I don't think she's like Rachel at all. I think Elissa was the mature younger sister growing up while Rachel was the oldest and thought her ish didn't stink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Was the crying worse than the time Jesse was voted out? Those 3 girls sitting around a table and acting like they had just left his funeral.
Absolutely! GM was bawling like when Howard was hugging her it looked like a minister consoling the widow. Ridiculous. Now on the BB15 blog GM is walking around with Jackie O glasses and no makeup. Girl please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
LOL, you gotta come down south more often and understand us a little better

I had to add something else that was on my mind. Aryan had the audacity to say that she's annoyed that people think she's racist because people call her Barbie? The last time I checked, Barbie is a beautiful, all-American doll. She thinks a compliment is worthy enough of her to call people out for being black, Asian, and/or gay? She has a sense of entitlement that she will see soon will burn a lot of bridges for her. I hope she's ready. And I really hope she changes once she sees herself and hears that basically the whole country hates her. Same for Gina.
Right? And when she did that stupid little mouth fart. I can't believe she was like 'that's so immaure'

Barbie isn't close to the racist remarks she's been spouting off. Barbie isn't even racist to say.

And whaaaaaaaatttt is all this mattress stuff? Did this happen between the eviction, HOH and this morning?

Aryan needs to peace out and go find her nation. I'm sure some neo Nazis are watching waiting to welcome her into the fold when she steps out of the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV