Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 05:54 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,112,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I've Notice this season - they've been showing the same view on all camera feeds. It's pathetic.... The cameraman must be asleep himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoV View Post
No, two are in each location. And two different cameras in the location.
No, Torn is correct. I posted about that some time ago. There are way lots of times all 4 cameras are on the same subject. Not all the time but too many times to be worth the money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 07:19 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,140,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
2 P.M. and the only one up is Helen. 2:08 Candice is seen. Then Howard and Judd. Everyone else is still in bed. What a waste of money on those feeds. I won't do it again. I should have known better since I watched when the feeds were free back in season 1.
I don't get why people pay for it. You're essentially watching them do what exactly? You can't watch the POV as it happens, or any of the ceremonies. 12 people stuck in a house w/nothing to do, they can't watch TV or get on the internet. So they'll go to the pool, eat, and sleep. That's it.

And it'll get worse when the numbers start to dwindle.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:31 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,112,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
I don't get why people pay for it. You're essentially watching them do what exactly? You can't watch the POV as it happens, or any of the ceremonies. 12 people stuck in a house w/nothing to do, they can't watch TV or get on the internet. So they'll go to the pool, eat, and sleep. That's it.

I got caught up in all the racists bs and I wanted to hear it for myself since CBS wasn't yet addressing the problem. I learned my lesson. I won't be doing it again. It's an experience I needed to have, that's all. I whacked my sleeping schedule way off balance and now that it's back on track....meh, I'm not really too interested anymore.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:03 AM

3,972 posts, read 4,992,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post

It's when they have nothing to do that it gets interesting...they almost go crazy from the boredom. A lot of times they do just sleep, but I like it when they make up games...or like last night, they had practiced all day for a "talk show". They really went all out...I'll probably re-watch on feeds this afternoon to get a glimpse, but it was pretty funny when I first started watching (had to go to bed though ).

Also, and I kind of hate to say this, they're more interesting when they drink. They start talking freely and sometimes it gets really good...the beauty of the feeds is that you can read about juicy highlights on different sights and then go to that specific time to watch. You can cut out all the bored to tears moments and jump right in. Also, while you can't see the competitions, if the HOH runs past the live show time allotment, you can catch the conclusion on the feeds. You find out immediately who won what and for that matter, any other competition. You know whats going on for REAL instead of what CBS wants you to know.

Before I got the feeds (just 2 years ago), I watched BBAD on Showtime...at least from that, I got some ideas of the "behind the scenes"...but you really don't know anything unless you get the feeds. I had NO IDEA how far off I was when I tried to guess who would go home...I had no idea HOW much they change their minds and all the little in-fighting...I think it's worth 25 or so bucks for the entire summer to get the real view of the house. It's fun...

You're right about fewer people though...less interesting but still valuable information to be had.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:59 AM

1,872 posts, read 4,223,227 times
Ho-Hum conversations in the Food Storage Room = product endorsements on the shelves. lol.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:44 AM

1,140 posts, read 1,296,925 times
What a bunch of punks trying to backdoor Jeremy.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:06 PM

6,413 posts, read 12,101,185 times
Yeah, the $24. for three months (over 2,000 hours) of television viewing, is cheap, cheap, cheap. And as I work at my computer most of the day, I usually always have it on. And paying for it is my guilty pleasure indulgence. And I rarely see all feeds on one room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
That's the way the game is played. No sympathy for him. He's a baaaaaad player.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:12 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,013,255 times
GERMY is as worthless as T#$S on a snake

Old 07-18-2013, 12:47 PM

3,972 posts, read 4,992,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
GERMY is as worthless as T#$S on a snake
Now THATS worthless!

Old 07-18-2013, 04:10 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,318,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
The guy's a jerk, I hope he's gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV