Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 11:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Haha. Do you really believe that Aaryn acts the way she does because she is Southern? If so, you need to visit the South. You will have to look hard to find anyone else like her.
I do visit the great state of Aaryn's, Texas. Don't need to look hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 11:39 AM

Awww, was just listening to Helen and Andy talk about playing games, mainly board games, and being an only child. How there were lots of presents under the Christmas tree but there was no one to play them with. Brought back so many feelings of being lonely growing up.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:06 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,105,648 times
Quote:
Haha. Do you really believe that Aaryn acts the way she does because she is Southern? If so, you need to visit the South. You will have to look hard to find anyone else like her.

Howard, Judd, and Jessie are Southern. Jordan is Southern. I could go on and on with examples of people who do not act like she does. She is not a good example of a Southerner or an American for that matter.
AARYN acts the way she does because she is an Aryan White Supremacist from Texas no one said she was dumb.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:21 PM

2,155 posts, read 4,580,427 times
Quote:
Tired of the down South type of comments or the from the South comments. Gina Marie is from New York. Why is she such a nasty piece of work? Also, the South is huge and has bigots, but so does the rest of the country. Lay off.
I don't watch Big Brother, but yeah I agree that Aaryn and Gina are both terrible from what I have seen and heard.

Old 07-20-2013, 04:01 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I do visit the great state of Aaryn's, Texas. Don't need to look hard.
I am sure that you know everyone from Texas just like I do...not. Also, any kind of prejudice is wrong, even against a region of the country. I just watched 42 and saw how some Northern cities treated Jackie Robinson, but it didn't make me dislike those cities; I realized it was just people being bigots. Ignorance is shown when we lump a group of people together just like Aaryn and GM have done on this year's BB.

Old 07-20-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I am sure that you know everyone from Texas just like I do...not. Also, any kind of prejudice is wrong, even against a region of the country. I just watched 42 and saw how some Northern cities treated Jackie Robinson, but it didn't make me dislike those cities; I realized it was just people being bigots. Ignorance is shown when we lump a group of people together just like Aaryn and GM have done on this year's BB.
Yada, yada, yada. Have a good day.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:13 PM

44,623 posts, read 61,597,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yada, yada, yada. Have a good day.

Old 07-20-2013, 06:12 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,959,081 times
Quote:

Howard, Judd, and Jessie are Southern. Jordan is Southern. I could go on and on with examples of people who do not act like she does. She is not a good example of a Southerner or an American for that matter.
I live in the south and it wasn't hard to find. I was surprised and the girl was college age. I am from the north and had never witnessed that level of racism ever.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:28 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,600,707 times
Quote:
Ignorance is shown when we lump a group of people together.
Absolutely true, Georgianbelle. Bashing a group of others is wrong, no matter what group.

(And no, I'm not a Southerner.)

Let's hate on Aaryn and GinaMarie as individuals all we want, though!

Back to the subject of game play, did you all as players (America as MVP) vote with your emotions and put Aaryn up for eviction, or did you vote with your game minds and pick someone who's a threat to your favorite players? I want Helen to win, which is why I put up Amanda.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:03 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Absolutely true, Georgianbelle. Bashing a group of others is wrong, no matter what group.

(And no, I'm not a Southerner.)

Let's hate on Aaryn and GinaMarie as individuals all we want, though!

Back to the subject of game play, did you all as players (America as MVP) vote with your emotions and put Aaryn up for eviction, or did you vote with your game minds and pick someone who's a threat to your favorite players? I want Helen to win, which is why I put up Amanda.

Have to admit, I vote with my emotions. I want Aaryn gone. But you are right, Amanda would be the better one to evict as the bigger threat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV