Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2013, 07:17 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,340,759 times

Advertisements

What's up with these two girly men crying because somebody they like got voted out. Isn't that the idea of this game? Vote out others so you can win.

Girly man Andy (not because he's gay) but because he goes running back to tell everybody what he's heard should be listening to Helen.
Helen now knows Andy is teamed up with others and you can be sure he will be one of her targets.

I still can't believe all the outright racists are still in the game. You can bet Helen hasn't forgotten.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2013, 07:32 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,075 times
i saw that too PPD lol. McCrae was crying because they back-doored Judd. Duh, its part of the game LOL. get a grip man.

and yeah, Andy really annoys me too with his gameplay. but what bugs me even more is that people will be having closed door, whispering conversations about game. Then Andy just so happens to walk in, and they'll keep talking, allowing him to hear EVERYTHING.

Andy looks like a friggin' elf with those ears by the way LOL. I also agree about the racist stuff. Aaryn was public enemy #1 a few weeks ago, and look at all the damage she's done since the house passed on voting her out. 2 HoH's in 3 weeks, not too shabby. but it seems like a few weeks of Aaryn "playing nice" and everybody has forgotten about the disgusting things she said.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:50 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,135,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
i saw that too PPD lol. McCrae was crying because they back-doored Judd. Duh, its part of the game LOL. get a grip man.

and yeah, Andy really annoys me too with his gameplay. but what bugs me even more is that people will be having closed door, whispering conversations about game. Then Andy just so happens to walk in, and they'll keep talking, allowing him to hear EVERYTHING.

Andy looks like a friggin' elf with those ears by the way LOL. I also agree about the racist stuff. Aaryn was public enemy #1 a few weeks ago, and look at all the damage she's done since the house passed on voting her out. 2 HoH's in 3 weeks, not too shabby. but it seems like a few weeks of Aaryn "playing nice" and everybody has forgotten about the disgusting things she said.
Andy reminds me of Howdy Doody...

Old 08-12-2013, 07:51 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,136,595 times
Quote:

LOL, I've been thinking that from day one! Those stupid clothes he wore only enhanced the "elfishness".

I don't think Andy, Helen or Elissa have forgotten the "original" Aaryn. Helen is just using her to do Helen's bidding. To be honest, I think GM's nasty, nasty comments to Candice trump the racist crap. Even Ms. Aaryn Nation was stunned.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:05 AM

88 posts, read 128,372 times
Quote:
Absolutely and this is why I really really dislike this cast, bordering on hating them this season. All's forgotten about Aaryn who plays victim and people think oh Kaitlyn's the stronger player and vote her out. That to me was the turning point so far this season as to why I personally really dislike it because Kaitlyn wasn't strong, Aaryn just played them in the house and the end result, those HOH's she's won and her "not wanting blood on her hands". Kaitlyn was not a strong player, nothing to me suggested she would ever be and they should have voted Aaryn out when they had the chance. She's playing them to a T and makes nice despite all of those vile things she said and it seems no one even remembers or cares about that. Swept under the rug now, its like it never happened. Its disgusting, ahhhhh. Yet here I am still watching because I want to see how this disaster will unfold through its completion.

And Andy, oh my goodness gracious, you can only play nice with everyone for so long before they figure you out and if they were smart enough, he'd be going home next week. Should have gone home before Judd. But they're not very smart and they totally misread every situation in the house this season which is actually somewhat entertaining.

Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,997,548 times
I noticed what looked like a patch, on Amandas' right upper arm last night. It was round and only seen when she would hug someone. Anyone else see this?

Old 08-12-2013, 11:12 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,187,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I noticed what looked like a patch, on Amandas' right upper arm last night. It was round and only seen when she would hug someone. Anyone else see this?
I saw it. Was wondering if it was a nicotine patch, although she has been smoking on the show OR if it was her meds? I've read that she and Judd and some of the others are on Adderall or something for anxiety? Can't remember now.

I also posted in the "bb spoiler" thread about her being fired as a Realtor. Real estate associations frown BIGTIME on racism!

Old 08-12-2013, 12:05 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,475,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It's a nicotine patch. She takes it off when she smokes.

Last edited by cdnirene; 08-12-2013 at 12:43 PM..

Old 08-12-2013, 12:21 PM

884 posts, read 1,061,227 times
At this point, I'm so sick of Andy's weak game of following. He makes no decisions on his own. After last night's episode, it is evident that he is there trying to be friends with everyone, trying to be "Mr. Popular" in high school all over again. Why didn't he make a bold move and put up Amanda and McCrae or even Amanda and GM or someone else? And the worse part of all this is that there is no "America MVP" this week nor "America's nominee vote", so we don't get to participate in who's on the block any longer

Andy doesn't even realize that his nominee voting last night could send him packing next week, because Amanda and McCrae are not his friends. Such a popularity game he's playing. It's disgusting! Wish he would spend more time strategizing, thinking and making his own decisions rather than what the house wants. He must not really want to win this thing.

Jessie has no reason to be on the block this week! Just like Judd/Candice last week.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:45 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,075 times
wow, just now getting around to seeing last night's episode. Amanda making faces at McCrae after he beats her in the head to head HoH comp. she looked pissed, and even cried about it as soon as she lost while the competition was still going.

what a yucky personality she has. she must have been really spoiled as a child, never being told no and always got her way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV