Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2013, 10:35 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,187,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Did none of you hear his voice inflection? Did none of you get that he was messing with McCrae? I understand it was a crappy joke...not going to justify any humor there. BUT...out of all the things we have said about this cast, this one really annoys the ish out of me. I think we should all be careful of not becoming what we rail against in this thread.
It's a shame no one told him he was on national TV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 06:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,257 times
I agree @ Shell. weird, and tasteless joke? definitely. but for people to be outraged, saying "get that child molester out of the house?" not necessary.

yes, it was a bad idea on his part to even joke about something like that. but don't try to ruin the guy's life over it, labeling him a child molester.

Old 08-14-2013, 06:48 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
I never called him a molester... But no normal, decent person - JOKES about such a thing. He's a dirtbag, loser.. nonetheless... Let's just leave it at that...

Old 08-14-2013, 07:16 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,257 times
not referring to you, T2P

but people on all the big brother update forums are were going nuts over what Spencer said.

but you're right, that joke was pretty sick...not funny at all. and this coming from a guy who has a sick sense of humor LOL

Old 08-14-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
not referring to you, T2P

but people on all the big brother update forums are were going nuts over what Spencer said.

but you're right, that joke was pretty sick...not funny at all. and this coming from a guy who has a sick sense of humor LOL
I have a sick sense of humor too.. I just don't like what he said, it's beyond despicable.

Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I have a sick sense of humor too.. I just don't like what he said, it's beyond despicable.
And that's not really my debate...you're right. BUT...as Skins added, let's not ruin the guy's life over some comments. BTW, I do think they forget and/or don't realize just how much (ALL!!) gets aired. I've said this before that I've heard them comment about "oh, they won't show that"...they're clueless.

Old 08-14-2013, 07:52 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
I did not call him a molester either. I just answered a question. I'd hate to see animosity build up amongst us BB longtimers because two of us answered a question. Neither Torn nor I called him a "child molester".

So what you are saying, Shell, is that by answering that specific question with Spencer's name is ruining his life? It's not our fault those words came out of his mouth. HE's the one who ruined his life, not us.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I did not call him a molester either. I just answered a question. I'd hate to see animosity build up amongst us BB longtimers because two of us answered a question. Neither Torn nor I called him a "child molester".

So what you are saying, Shell, is that by answering that specific question with Spencer's name is ruining his life? It's not our fault those words came out of his mouth. HE's the one who ruined his life, not us.
I agree - And many of the HG's have watched the show and many have watched the live feeds. They are stupid to not know - they will be nitpicked on their comments/actions...

The only time I read him being a child molester was in this thread to be honest. I'm over the comments he made. I just don't like him. He's said some other nasty things about women too... He's just a vile slug.

Look at Aaryn - GM - Amanda and their comments, what does one have to say about them?

Old 08-14-2013, 08:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I agree - And many of the HG's have watched the show and many have watched the live feeds. They are stupid to not know - they will be nitpicked on their comments/actions...

The only time I read him being a child molester was in this thread to be honest. I'm over the comments he made. I just don't like him. He's said some other nasty things about women too... He's just a vile slug.

Look at Aaryn - GM - Amanda and their comments, what does one have to say about them?
That they screwed up their lives too by getting themselves fired from the jobs they had before they entered the House.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:08 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

NO, no, no....I hope none of you think that...I have noticed SOME comments about the molestation but I agree with most of yours and Torn's comments. He is pretty vile...although I do think many of the hamsters are vile so I'm in a real tizzy over who to like next.

I don't think we, on this forum, are jumping to the worst possible conclusion but I do think many are. I guess I was just seeing a line being crossed and it bothered me. Maybe it was just me yesterday as this was not the only tizzy I experienced. Yes, Spencer will have to answer to his job, his family, his girlfriend for all the things he's said...as many others will, too.

I guess my point was let's not hate so much that we become the thing that we rail against...of course, they are making that near impossible. I used to like Amanda...I used to like Helen...and for Aaryn? She's done a 180. I wasn't kidding before when I called it Bipolar Big Brother.

I just hope J-U-double D comes back into the house and mops the floor with those backstabbers...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV