Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2013, 08:43 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Tough week, watching tonight's episode, Aaryn had an opportunity to get Amanda out if you really think about it.
No, unfortunately she didn't. She tried. The show tonight showed the fight over wine but didn't show what happened later that night when Amanda went out to the backyard. Aaryn and Helen hatched a plan to back door Amana on Monday (the next day) when the Veto meeting was to be held. 3 votes were needed to evict Amanda. There was no point in putting Amanda up if they couldn't evict her. They had GM and Elissa's votes but needed Andy's or Spencer's vote. Andy secretly talked to Spencer who said he would prefer to go on the block than have Amanda backdoored. So Andy felt safe staying loyal to Amanda as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2013, 09:25 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,151,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
No, unfortunately she didn't. She tried. The show tonight showed the fight over wine but didn't show what happened later that night when Amanda went out to the backyard. Aaryn and Helen hatched a plan to back door Amana on Monday (the next day) when the Veto meeting was to be held. 3 votes were needed to evict Amanda. There was no point in putting Amanda up if they couldn't evict her. They had GM and Elissa's votes but needed Andy's or Spencer's vote. Andy secretly talked to Spencer who said he would prefer to go on the block than have Amanda backdoored. So Andy felt safe staying loyal to Amanda as well.
I wish they would show this on tomorrow's episode. I really thought this was a great opportunity to get Amanda out but I'm not sure why Spencer is being so loyal. Once Amanda is out, everything is fair game. The target would be on Andy and McCrae.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:14 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
By the time they try to get Amanda out - it'll be too late! She really is a dictator. And yet - they know she's running the house. No one has the guts to put the witch up.

I'm hoping whoever comes back in - Gets HOH and puts the her up with Mcpansy.. Those 2 are so gross together..

Old 08-22-2013, 07:16 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
I wish they would show this on tomorrow's episode. I really thought this was a great opportunity to get Amanda out but I'm not sure why Spencer is being so loyal. Once Amanda is out, everything is fair game. The target would be on Andy and McCrae.
I wonder... if that's Spencer being loyal or maybe he's catching on that Andy is a rat so he doesn't want to tell him he wants to get rid of Amanda (because he's going to take that info and bring it to Amanda)?

Old 08-22-2013, 08:42 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,634,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
By the time they try to get Amanda out - it'll be too late! She really is a dictator. And yet - they know she's running the house. No one has the guts to put the witch up.

I just don't get why everyone is so afraid of her. I would have put her up a long while ago. These people should stop being afraid of the big bad wolf and toss her out. I have also noticed how cocky she is when things go her way.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:17 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
I have also noticed how cocky she is when things go her way.
Agreed. its extremely annoying.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,462 times
What I'm trying to figure out is this: Whoever gets evicted tonight, will they be able to participate in the possible competition that the jurors have to get back into the house or will they not get a to participate since they became a juror on the same day?

If this is the case, maybe that's why Aaryn, Andy, etc. didn't want to backdoor Amanda yet, because they didn't want to give her a chance to re-enter the house. (of course they don't know this twist- or do they?).

Either way, bad choice on Aaryn's behalf last night for replacement nominee. I thought she wanted to make BIG MOVES.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:01 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
I just don't get why everyone is so afraid of her. I would have put her up a long while ago. These people should stop being afraid of the big bad wolf and toss her out. I have also noticed how cocky she is when things go her way.
It's because she's so LOUD in a bullyish sort of way.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:09 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Amanda is not going anywhere.
The producer needs her for ratings.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:23 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
What I'm trying to figure out is this: Whoever gets evicted tonight, will they be able to participate in the possible competition that the jurors have to get back into the house or will they not get a to participate since they became a juror on the same day?

If this is the case, maybe that's why Aaryn, Andy, etc. didn't want to backdoor Amanda yet, because they didn't want to give her a chance to re-enter the house. (of course they don't know this twist- or do they?).
Either way, bad choice on Aaryn's behalf last night for replacement nominee. I thought she wanted to make BIG MOVES.
HHHHMMMMMM
We never know what is told/asked of guests in their DR sessions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV