Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times

Advertisements

I'll watch tonights episode, but I'm so ready to jump off this BB sinking ship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 11:30 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,765 times
If this is the case, maybe that's why Aaryn, Andy, etc. didn't want to backdoor Amanda yet, because they didn't want to give her a chance to re-enter the house. (of course they don't know this twist- or do they?).

I don't think they were told about it but last night they were discussing the possibility of that happening and they didn't think it was fair that someone would be able to come back and possibly win when they weren't in the house the whole time participating in competitions etc.

I think whoever gets to come back after being evicted will not be afraid to make a big move. I would love to see that person win HOH and put up Amanda and McCrae. It is the only way we could finally get some excitement while watching this horrible season. There isn't one person left in the house that doesn't annoy me in some way. Also, there isn't one person left that I would want to win.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
What's with all the crocodile tears and 'I love Youse'?! Good grief people, you don't love them so stop cheapening the word/sentiment. Yuck. I find I cannot stand anyone. lol Not even as funny, none of them are even laugh worthy. Just...yeah. Helen and her jump in hug and congratulate everyone is annoying. It's so obviously transparent. I really don't like her and she's probably one the only 'good' people left! haha Lame. This season should be called 'The year absolutely everyone in the house will regret for the rest of their lives'. No one is going to come out looking good.

Old 08-22-2013, 12:09 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,151,983 times
Part of me wants Helen to return to the game, the other part of me doesn't want her to win the whole thing. Maybe I could get both. If she returns to the game, Andy/Amanda/McCrae are pretty much screwed. The cat's out of the bag, Helen knows Andy is shady, and Amanda is the biggest threat in the house.

Reading the feeds, Spencer and I believe McCrae were talking about a houseguest returning but they pointed it to the Diamond Power of Veto. So I'd say it wouldn't shock them to see someone return.

Old 08-22-2013, 02:22 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
I don't like anyone in the house. There is not one, I like! That's unusual.

BB manipulates the game for certain HG's.. And in their diary sessions as well.

I don't want Helen back - I want Candice back..

Old 08-22-2013, 02:27 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Reading the feeds, Spencer and I believe McCrae were talking about a houseguest returning but they pointed it to the Diamond Power of Veto. So I'd say it wouldn't shock them to see someone return.
Something appears to have said to the houseguests in the diary room earlier this week because one day all or almost all of the houseguests said they thought that no one would be returning and the next day they were all talking about the possibility of someone returning.

~~~

Switching subjects, Gina Maria said on the feeds yesterday that she had to see a shrink. My guess is that the diary room told her they'd arranged a session for her in there with one. Cynically, I suspect the reason is less because they want to help GM with her Nick obsession than it is to ensure she doesn't ruin the televised finale.

Old 08-22-2013, 02:33 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
I wonder... if that's Spencer being loyal or maybe he's catching on that Andy is a rat so he doesn't want to tell him he wants to get rid of Amanda (because he's going to take that info and bring it to Amanda)?
Spencer has a secret final three deal with Andy and McCrae. The deal was Amanda's idea to keep Spencer in line.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
What I'm trying to figure out is this: Whoever gets evicted tonight, will they be able to participate in the possible competition that the jurors have to get back into the house or will they not get a to participate since they became a juror on the same day?

If this is the case, maybe that's why Aaryn, Andy, etc. didn't want to backdoor Amanda yet, because they didn't want to give her a chance to re-enter the house. (of course they don't know this twist- or do they?).

Either way, bad choice on Aaryn's behalf last night for replacement nominee. I thought she wanted to make BIG MOVES.
Yes, that is going to be what happens tonight.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:04 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, that is going to be what happens tonight.
Since this is the case, I'm guessing that might be why the HGs (particularly Aaryn the HOH this week) didn't decide to backdoor Amanda when Elyssa came off the block because she didn't want to give Amanda a chance to be a juror by tonight, and get a chance to get back into the house on the same night.

Can't wait to see how this twist plays out.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:24 PM

44,627 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Amanda's never won anything yet, so why would being evicted be any different if she competed as a returning juror.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV