Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 05:43 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,830 times

Advertisements

WOW -Paige told.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2015, 09:35 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,011,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
WOW -Paige told.
Yes, but I still suspect Pastor Tim is KGB. I think he was the Centre's back up plan in case Elizabeth and Phillip got cold feet.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Yes, but I still suspect Pastor Tim is KGB. I think he was the Centre's back up plan in case Elizabeth and Phillip got cold feet.
If Pastor Tim is Soviet, then Paige will NEVER again be able to trust anyone for the rest of her life. Her psychological problems would be immense. She would suspect EVERY boyfriend, EVERY female friend, EVERY person that she ever comes into contact with. Her problems would probably be worse than her mother's.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:46 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
If Pastor Tim is Soviet, then Paige will NEVER again be able to trust anyone for the rest of her life. Her psychological problems would be immense. She would suspect EVERY boyfriend, EVERY female friend, EVERY person that she ever comes into contact with. Her problems would probably be worse than her mother's.
and that completes step 1 of Paige's brainwashing. Check

Old 04-23-2015, 12:26 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,897,313 times
Wow, so now Beeman can sort of work as a free agent with a blank check from the DOJ? He doesn't have to report to John-Boy if he doesn't want to.

I also think there's something shady about pastor Tim. He always looks like he's wearing one of Phillip's disguises, and he and his wife are way too chummy with a teenage girl. I also vote KGB.

Speaking of teenage girls, was the "Kimmy" storyline just a dead end? Nothing really came of the bugs Phillip planted in Kimmy's father's briefcase. Was that whole arc just to show how Phillip is getting bothered by his conscience?

So he tries to pour out his feelings to Elizabeth about his bothersome conscience, and she shushes him to watch Reagan's speech.

I guess Martha will still be with us, and I'm sure if Phillip gets his head back on track, he can recover her trust with some new cover story that she'll believe.

Is Nina still conning the scientist guy, or is she really going to collude with him?

Why was Phillip attending the EST sex seminar? His problems with Elizabeth are certainly not sexual in nature.

What a great show! Can't wait till next February.

Old 04-23-2015, 05:31 PM

11,635 posts, read 12,703,351 times
I was a little confused in this episode. Who was that guy that Phillip killed? Was he the guy who was in charge of the computers in the FBI office? By killing him and pretending that he wrote the note, "I'm sorry" was that to make the FBI think that he was the one who put the listening device in John Boy's pen and thereby. stop the investigation into who was bugging John Boy's office?

I don't think that Pastor Tim is KGB, but he isn't going to believe Paige's story and will not report it. Or he won't at least take Paige's story seriously.

Old 04-24-2015, 08:44 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coney View Post
I was a little confused in this episode. Who was that guy that Phillip killed? Was he the guy who was in charge of the computers in the FBI office? By killing him and pretending that he wrote the note, "I'm sorry" was that to make the FBI think that he was the one who put the listening device in John Boy's pen and thereby. stop the investigation into who was bugging John Boy's office?

I don't think that Pastor Tim is KGB, but he isn't going to believe Paige's story and will not report it. Or he won't at least take Paige's story seriously.

I don't think Pastor Tim will take it seriously either and he will either tell Phillip or Elizabeth what Paige told them and tell them to get her some serious physcological help .

Old 04-24-2015, 08:54 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,897,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coney View Post

Yes, the red-haired guy was the guy who worked at the FBI, who told Martha that he was being questioned for hours. Phillip also planted the radio receiver thing (connected to the bug in the pen) in the guy's drawer before he typed the "I'm sorry" note.

I like the idea of Pastor Tim and his wife being KGB. But the more I think about it, I don't know how they would have been planted. Paige went to that church after meeting a girl on a bus, when she was going on the trip to PA to find the mysterious "aunt" her parents told her about. No one knew she was going, so no one knew she'd meet that girl, so no one knew she'd end up at that church youth group. So how could the KGB have planted Pastor Tim there ahead of time? I can't remember was he there already when Paige started going, or did he come later, after Paige joined?

Old 04-24-2015, 09:23 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,011,117 times
I just can't believe that after they told Paige, they didn't have her followed or bug her phone or anything. They just trust her walking around with that?

Also, there were red flags for Elizabeth. When they were at the airport and Paige said she didn't think she could "lie like that." I think I would have kept her in EAST Berlin until I knew she was onboard 100%.

Old 04-24-2015, 10:41 AM

They were never in East Berlin. They were always in West Berlin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV