Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 11:32 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
According to the brief synopsis for next week, it looks like Paige will tell her parents that she told her pastor. If that happens, then it will be interesting to see what their reaction will be.
Don't think she tells the parents, Mom hears it on the Tape. Should be a reaction or so...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 12:04 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Ok, so Pastor tells Paige to keep finding out more about what her parents do ... so either he's KGB OR he'll be telling the FBI who will then use Paige as their agent (unbeknownst to her).

Old 03-20-2016, 05:13 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
Did anyone find stans reaction to being told that his ex was out with phillip a little over the top ?, I mean he is divorced from Sandra and why would he re act that way ? anybody think that stan is still in love with Sandra ? I mean he is the one who played around first and then he acted shocked when Sandra told him she wanted a divorce ? oh please . I don't like the girl Torrie he is with seems like she likes to start trouble . telling him how to deal with his co workers and then telling him how she saw Sandra and Phillip out at a bar which by the way was none of her business . Yep I can see that relationship going down in flames quick . I think stan is going to bust Martha and then of course phillip and Elizabeth will have to kill Martha .

Old 03-20-2016, 06:53 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
No, I think we all know he didn't want her to leave him..and he felt betrayed by his nextdoor neighbor buddy. They had a lot of time invested in each other..Stan felt betrayed
At best.
I thought the opener for season 4 was a snore and quite lacking.
Hope it gets better.

Old 03-24-2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
According to the brief synopsis for next week, it looks like Paige will tell her parents that she told her pastor. If that happens, then it will be interesting to see what their reaction will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Don't think she tells the parents, Mom hears it on the Tape. Should be a reaction or so...
Well guess it's both. Who knew?

Is getting hairy...

Nina is in deep poo-poo.

Old 03-24-2016, 09:44 AM

I think Nina will be killed off. That plotline sure is meandering.
Looks like Mom is changing her mind about grooming Paige to be a spy.
Gabriel is creepy ... he's got to go next.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:51 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,886,893 times
Yeah, they either need to somehow bring Nina back to the US or get rid of her. I like the character, but her parts are like a separate TV show at this point.

If Paige were my kid, whether I was a Soviet spy or not, I'd wring her neck! We're your parents. You're our kid. What we say goes, you little snot. What we tell you to keep secret, you keep secret, unless it involves you being physically or sexually abused. Anything else we tell you to keep secret, you DON"T TELL ANYONE. I don't care that you have some cool hip shaggy minister that you think you can trust.

I'd ship her off to a Siberian training camp and tell the neighbors and school she's away at boarding school.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:35 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,009,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
Yeah, they either need to somehow bring Nina back to the US or get rid of her. I like the character, but her parts are like a separate TV show at this point.

If Paige were my kid, whether I was a Soviet spy or not, I'd wring her neck! We're your parents. You're our kid. What we say goes, you little snot. What we tell you to keep secret, you keep secret, unless it involves you being physically or sexually abused. Anything else we tell you to keep secret, you DON"T TELL ANYONE. I don't care that you have some cool hip shaggy minister that you think you can trust.

I'd ship her off to a Siberian training camp and tell the neighbors and school she's away at boarding school.

My husband thinks they should make Paige bump off Pastor Tim. "Now you're one of us.!" and "This is what happens when you tell someone!"

I'm not that extreme, but it does seem like they want to preserve their fairytale too much. Now that she knows, she needs to know everything. Send her to USSR for indoctrination.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:40 AM

Send her to live with Uncle Gabriel.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:53 AM

And NO ONE want's to hold the Bio-Hazard.

Hot Potato

Where are they going with the Nina story line??

They'll have to go "all-in" with Paige. No leaving this one hanging.

Pastor Ron, good as gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV