Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,568,915 times

Advertisements

The Kardashians can all fall off the face of the Earth tomorrow, and I'll be the first one to cheer. Good luck to FOX; they'll get a show about nothing from one who has made a fortune doing nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Isn't she less mother and more madame?

Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,275 times
Do you think this will be her theme song?

Kris Jenner/Kardashian 'I love my friends' music video - YouTube

Old 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,821,998 times
Fine, just another show to ignore which is the best way to treat them....

Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,638,734 times
I don't watch talk shows anyhow but if Kris Jenner wants to go for it, why not? As annoying as her and the Kardashian family why shouldn't she be allowed to host a talk show? No one is making us watch it. If her daughters who are about as interesting as watching grass grow get a show and last for 5 years, I'm sure she can as well.

I think she has her work cut out for her since there are already established shows already available for viewers to watch. Kris would have to do something unique to make her show stand out. Either way, I'm not interested as most talk show are nothing but filler with a braindead audience.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:44 PM

147 posts, read 284,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
LOL OH. MY. GOD!

I am slack-jawed watching that... It's hilarious for all the wrong reasons...

Old 01-31-2013, 03:52 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
I wont watch it!! And the same for any of the other Kardashian shows.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:20 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
I don't watch talk shows anyhow but if Kris Jenner wants to go for it, why not? As annoying as her and the Kardashian family why shouldn't she be allowed to host a talk show? No one is making us watch it. If her daughters who are about as interesting as watching grass grow get a show and last for 5 years, I'm sure she can as well.

I think she has her work cut out for her since there are already established shows already available for viewers to watch. Kris would have to do something unique to make her show stand out. Either way, I'm not interested as most talk show are nothing but filler with a braindead audience.
For me I find it annoying because Kris has made a career & fortune out of doing nothing. So many people go to school for communications, put in the hours doing grunt work at tv & radio stations while all she did was find innovative ways to profit off her daughter making a sex tap.

I don't knock self-made people at all but for some reason when I see them they don't strike me as the type of people who have respect for the work it takes other people to do what they're doing. You wanna be an actress; you need to take some acting lessons. You wanna sing; take some voice lessons. You wanna have your own line; do some research on the fashion industry.

Either way it goes, I won't watch it.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,821,998 times
Of course in a major irony; Anderson Coopers show just folded, if her's suceeds all hope is lost!

Old 01-31-2013, 05:03 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,310,736 times
Question Oh the pressure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Good point. Wonder if all her guests will be other reality TV 'stars'? Get some from the more colorful shows on A&E and History and Discovery.
what about Jon OR Kate, OR maybe the eight kids? And then there's Honey Boo Boo, I have read she sings a song about the Kardashians. I have also read that the animated series South Park might be available as they did a lampoon (Season 16 episode called Raising the Bar) of the Honey Boo Boo reality show.

Gosh, so much entertainment potential out there, I can hardly wait to see what transpires.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV