Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 10:34 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,457,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
just a quick post-then more later.

ok---Sonja said she doesn't have HOT water in her house because it is too expensive

she was thrilled to be in the borrowed Hamptons home because it had hot running water.
Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but caught that in the preview. Very strange.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
does anyone else find Harry Dubin to be somewhat creepy?? Something about him really hits me the wrong way!
Aside from the fact that he seems to have nailed every single woman in NYC, and also went out of his way to actually marry Aviva?

Old 04-01-2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
She's got a very large home. If you've noticed over the past couple of seasons, the home is in disrepair and she hasn't had the money to get things fixed. I'm thinking she may need a new hot water heater or something. I can't believe "JPM" would allow his little girl (their daughter is only 14) to live in a home with no hot water. He should at least pay to have it fixed!
I thought of that too. It's a large pad and probably has more than one hot water heater, so you'd think she'd at least replace one that connects to a shower or two.

Old 04-02-2014, 06:54 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,137,173 times
Harry is a Male Prostitute.. I like when Kristen said, she thought he'd be better looking. Hah.

I'd love to see Heather Tear into Amanda next week.... She's a wannabe HW, who only insults, because, I think she's jealous.. There was no need to insult Sonja the way she did.

I'm heading to NY today to visit my family.. Maybe I'll see Aneeda(Aviva) around, lmao..

Old 04-02-2014, 08:34 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,857,853 times
That Amanda chick is so desperate to be on the show. It's really pathetic to watch. I guess Aviva brought Amanda along to LuAnn's have some reinforcement. Ramona was gone and Aviva was there to fend for herself with the exception of LuAnn but she made up with Carole.

Poor LuAnn. She was trying to host a nice evening. Although, they were filming so she can't be too surprised that some of the women acted like total maniacs. ha!!

Old 04-02-2014, 11:35 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,661,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
This episode was reasonably entertaining, I approve!

First I just have to say that for fifty something, Sonja's body is banging. I imagine she was a number (as the old folks say ) in her earlier years, because she still looks great! Her performance however, was a pressure cooker mess!

Kristen cracked me up when she said "I can't believe an image consultant looks like that." Kristen seems pretty down to earth.

And the lady that she was referring to annoyed me at all angles. She seems like the typical social climbing busy-body... Amanda was her name I believe..

Aviva is too intense and crazy as a betsy bug, but I understand her position. She was looking for words of encouragement with regard to her book, and I totally see Carole inadvertently responding with an air of hoity-toityship.

And I get a kick out of Heather's cheshire cat grin, the one Ramona hates. Heather turned straight gangsta on Amanda the image consultant Amanda is basically Kim G from Jersey, while Harry is Slade Slimey from OC!

I wondered about that too. A multi-million home in Manhattan, but she can't find it in her budget to splurge on some hot water? Now that's hood rich!
BETSY BUG! I LOVE IT!!!! Must use on my yankee friends!

So I wasn't crazy when I heard Sonja say she doesn't have hot water in her townhouse … that's just crazy!

Heather is a cheshire cat!!! Her schnoz makes it even moreso! You know, I like Heather, she really is a no nonsense gal who I think is the most trustworthy housewife, but her nose! It's so distracting.

Carole and Aviva can't be in the same room, much less, the same building. Carole is over it because Carole realizes what Aviva can't figure out … the difference between a ghostwriter and an editor. Did Carole have help with her book? Yes, that's what editors do, but the final say is with the writer. Aviva had a lot of help because Aviva can't do anything for herself. She puts up this big front that she's this independent strong and smart woman, but she's a weak willed bully who was raised by less than stellar parents who's husband is a freaking saint!

Old 04-02-2014, 11:50 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,137,173 times
Go read Aviva's book review on Amazon.

Leggy Blonde: A Memoir: Aviva Drescher: 9781476722115: Amazon.com: Books

You cannot have a normal conversation or a debate with Aviva - She's one sided. She's got issues. She always has to be right... She needs an enema, because she's full of chit..

Old 04-02-2014, 04:30 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,711,155 times
LOL!!!! 2 1/2 stars?!?!? They call her book boring. They say she doesn't realize how self-indulgent and empty-headed she comes across. Someone even called her a simpleton!! LOL!!!!

Old 04-03-2014, 08:49 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,694,582 times
I couldn't believe all the lies Aviva was spewing at Carol's party! Saying Carol told her she was a bad wife, a bad mother, wow. She is a whack job!! (Unless I totally missed something)

Old 04-03-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I couldn't believe all the lies Aviva was spewing at Carol's party! Saying Carol told her she was a bad wife, a bad mother, wow. She is a whack job!! (Unless I totally missed something)
You didn't. She is. She's nuts. What Carole said was I won't talk about your parenting (obviously meaning she doesn't know anything about it) if you don't talk about my writing. The woman either hears things wrong or intentionally twists what she hears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV